Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser

Actually I offered a suggestion as to why Pacman may currently be #1, given their member count

Your reply was .... ? Oh yes, nothing of substance, which would lead me to believe you would be a Pacman member ?

Although weak would be a good description of your w62 effort I guess :icon_rolleyes:
What's to suggest? Talking about rankings at this stage is useless. 'someone is building good noble targets to order'. You seriously weren't just spamming here? lol at the world sixty two reference, guess I hit a nerve :(. It's ok, we both know that you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. However, since you decided to bring it up, I feel obliged to bring up your stats from that same world: http://www.twstats.com/en62/index.php?page=player&id=9366641

DeletedUser

The question is, on a no hauls world a smaller member count tribe that is ranking higher than tribes with 20 odd extra tribe members didn't get there by efficient 24/7 farming ... so why would you want to be #1 ?

Or someone is building noble targets to order ...

I laugh at your suggestion that we're building to internal.

In reference to your comment about our lower member count, need I remind you that the rankings are based on the Top 40.

DeletedUser107788

All tribes in the top 20 gonna fall apart soon or later. But the tribe Complete Carnage can go far ..

DeletedUser107788

No im not, im not even in top 100, and thats beacuse i dont want to

DeletedUser

You cant garuntee that any of the top twenty will be there in the next few weeks.
You never know what tribes will form in the future that may or may not find themselves oin the top twenty...it doesnt even have to be a premade that either stays or makes it into the top ranks

DeletedUser

Yada Yada!! everyone is as said "escalating" this conversation to nothing but meaningless Babble, Random Raves, and unfounded accusations!!

I agree with Zombie boi, Most of it Will change with a couple of exceptions!(which have their own exceptions) Yes Pacman, Care x, Bunny, Blank and Trolls will probably still be in the Top 20(Note I am leaving other tribes out simply because of own opinion, my judgement of pre-mades who won't just upity and quit...)
Thanks to the setting of not being able to choose starting direction, This is going to get heated whether you'd like it or not.

So stop flaming each others tribes, Who are you to say Pacman will fail and who are we to say you fail!
The proof is in the End Result...

Honestly I am super curious to see what happens in this world, as there are some Brilliant players here, (naming only the Most Trolling of them) such as Trolol, Han, Purple Llama...(other Non Trollers) Like Cl.oud, Lucaya, alessoninpointwhoring, Dabearo, Kalkoenvet, Atomos
(Note this is my opinion of Good players and obviously subject to change in your opinion)

So Back on topic, my say? " this Thread is useless right now and should only be opened in a week or 2 minimum..(in my opinion)

DeletedUser1082

Yada Yada!! everyone is as said "escalating" this conversation to nothing but meaningless Babble, Random Raves, and unfounded accusations!!

I agree with Zombie boi, Most of it Will change with a couple of exceptions!(which have their own exceptions) Yes Pacman, Care x, Bunny, Blank and Trolls will probably still be in the Top 20(Note I am leaving other tribes out simply because of own opinion, my judgement of pre-mades who won't just upity and quit...)
Thanks to the setting of not being able to choose starting direction, This is going to get heated whether you'd like it or not.

So stop flaming each others tribes, Who are you to say Pacman will fail and who are we to say you fail!
The proof is in the End Result...

Honestly I am super curious to see what happens in this world, as there are some Brilliant players here, (naming only the Most Trolling of them) such as Trolol, Han, Purple Llama...(other Non Trollers) Like Cl.oud, Lucaya, alessoninpointwhoring, Dabearo, Kalkoenvet, Atomos
(Note this is my opinion of Good players and obviously subject to change in your opinion)

So Back on topic, my say? " this Thread is useless right now and should only be opened in a week or 2 minimum..(in my opinion)

They all suck
he isn't playing W65.

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The only thing tested so far is activity and early game strategies on No Haul Worlds. No assumptions can really be made on those two points. As with all worlds one cannot determine who will be around for a substantial period of time until nobles are in full swing and the first conflicts having taken place.