Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser

1 Pacman 25.962 29.728 47 633 47 633
2 Blank 24.837 34.294 61 562 61 562

Deleted User - 10770065

Yada Yada!! everyone is as said "escalating" this conversation to nothing but meaningless Babble, Random Raves, and unfounded accusations!!

I agree with Zombie boi, Most of it Will change with a couple of exceptions!(which have their own exceptions) Yes Pacman, Care x, Bunny, Blank and Trolls will probably still be in the Top 20(Note I am leaving other tribes out simply because of own opinion, my judgement of pre-mades who won't just upity and quit...)
Thanks to the setting of not being able to choose starting direction, This is going to get heated whether you'd like it or not.

So stop flaming each others tribes, Who are you to say Pacman will fail and who are we to say you fail!
The proof is in the End Result...

Honestly I am super curious to see what happens in this world, as there are some Brilliant players here, (naming only the Most Trolling of them) such as Trolol, Han, Purple Llama...(other Non Trollers) Like Cl.oud, Lucaya, alessoninpointwhoring, Dabearo, Kalkoenvet, Atomos
(Note this is my opinion of Good players and obviously subject to change in your opinion)

So Back on topic, my say? " this Thread is useless right now and should only be opened in a week or 2 minimum..(in my opinion)

Be careful on how you bring out names of ex-great accounts, the new owner of Cl.oud is a guy called Halo and he is horrible.

DeletedUser

What's to suggest? Talking about rankings at this stage is useless. 'someone is building good noble targets to order'. You seriously weren't just spamming here? lol at the world sixty two reference, guess I hit a nerve :(. It's ok, we both know that you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. However, since you decided to bring it up, I feel obliged to bring up your stats from that same world: http://www.twstats.com/en62/index.php?page=player&id=9366641

If talking of rankings is useless, then why are you here ?

The point I was making, that seems to have eluded you, is on a no hauls world most villa builds will be following a pretty similar structure

Yes minor points will be argued, as they always will, but a reason for a tribe taking a lead point wise could be they have players building noble targets for the longer term prospects in that tribe

If that gets your back up ... well where there is smoke there is fire

Gee some people get soooo defensive easily, my w62 stats would be self explanatory to someone that seems to think 'they know what they are talking about' ...

I laugh at your suggestion that we're building to internal.

In reference to your comment about our lower member count, need I remind you that the rankings are based on the Top 40.

No need to remind me thanks :) Although I will remind you if the nobling stats shows my 'theory' to be correct and laugh in return

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Gee some people get soooo defensive easily, my w62 stats would be self explanatory to someone that seems to think 'they know what they are talking about' ...

Seeing as people are derailing this thread about W62...

I've outlasted both of you there, and am duke of the premade that I created there, that has been there since we joined and is still there now :icon_eek:

I'm fairly sure that the current rank 1 tribe has the makings to do just that on W65 :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

If talking of rankings is useless, then why are you here ?

The point I was making, that seems to have eluded you, is on a no hauls world most villa builds will be following a pretty similar structure

Yes minor points will be argued, as they always will, but a reason for a tribe taking a lead point wise could be they have players building noble targets for the longer term prospects in that tribe

I'm here because aside from the fact that your point didn't make a whole lot of sense, you missed the small fact that queuing right on 'schedule' on a no hauls world as opposed to say...one or two hours later will make a difference long term. Seems useless speculating when the answer is pretty obvious, no? Sorry for not elaborating but I would of thought you'd of figured it out for yourself.

If that gets your back up ... well where there is smoke there is fire

No shit, it's called irony.

No need to remind me thanks :) Although I will remind you if the nobling stats shows my 'theory' to be correct and laugh in return

Sure, if anyone happens to quit and gift out their villages, you will be correct, sir. C+ for effort though <3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey chaos, just trying to help you. But you could get infracted for using that 4 letter word from the 2nd quote you commented on..

DeletedUser

Really? Is that cause the mod seems to be in a deep sleep? ^^

DeletedUser

Seeing as people are derailing this thread about W62...

I've outlasted both of you there, and am duke of the premade that I created there, that has been there since we joined and is still there now :icon_eek:

I'm fairly sure that the current rank 1 tribe has the makings to do just that on W65 :icon_cool:
You
playing 65 ?

DeletedUser

Some of these tribes are playing off big names on other worlds, can they emulate the success?

DeletedUser

Don't be misguided by Care X's cuteness, we are vicious ;o. Lol. Hey Chaos xD

DeletedUser107771

Found it funny how 'Infamy' Mentioned that they are ranked #1 on W57... yeah.. It's a completely different set of players,
Infamy don't do Academy tribes -.-