Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser

@ NC - I know who you are now. Took long enough. I look forward to your attacks landing on my doorstep.

@ Arith/Core - Thanks for the support. You know my troops are yours now. I look forward to continuing prosperity in K54.

@ Ayok - we have discussed this matter in game. I appreciate your sticking up for me. Again I apologize to you personally for jumping when you brought me in, but as you say that ship had some rats....some real big 800k point, internal happy rats, and their friends.

@ everyone else - I play this GAME for fun, not to appease the forum trolls. I play this GAME because I enjoy it. I have nothing to prove to anyone and if you would like to come visit and test my skills I play under Mr. Scorpio and you'll find me in the north east corner of K54. The beer fridges are well stocked, and we'd love to host your troops for a little party. All are invited.

*sigh* Top 20 anyone? With TOP's soldiers divided out to a couple different places the rankings have shifted a bit...or should I try another one? lol

DeletedUser70241

@ NC - I know who you are now. Took long enough. I look forward to your attacks landing on my doorstep.

@ Arith/Core - Thanks for the support. You know my troops are yours now. I look forward to continuing prosperity in K54.

@ Ayok - we have discussed this matter in game. I appreciate your sticking up for me. Again I apologize to you personally for jumping when you brought me in, but as you say that ship had some rats....some real big 800k point, internal happy rats, and their friends.

@ everyone else - I play this GAME for fun, not to appease the forum trolls. I play this GAME because I enjoy it. I have nothing to prove to anyone and if you would like to come visit and test my skills I play under Mr. Scorpio and you'll find me in the north east corner of K54. The beer fridges are well stocked, and we'd love to host your troops for a little party. All are invited.

*sigh* Top 20 anyone? With TOP's soldiers divided out to a couple different places the rankings have shifted a bit...or should I try another one? lol

go for it you didn't do badly last time :p

deomonkid18

pffft, 322 is by far the best tribe in .net. Nubs will be Nubs

deomonkid18

1Wobble20.465.96123.465.56458404.57925099.353
2Yarr18.057.82321.207.93458365.65422899.265
3AAA15.751.67015.751.67038414.51816839.359
4Ninjas15.400.26918.586.13559315.01921668.581
5NIR10.717.52710.734.33542255.57912068.901
6SLURP!10.636.34112.596.36765193.79014228.858
7SVG6.236.6666.236.66621296.9847018.897
8KE5.661.8306.162.32455112.0427318.430
9TB!5.644.5996.013.26252115.6407557.965
10Bunny4.931.9844.931.98432154.1255878.402
11Apathy4.631.4264.631.42611421.0394809.649
12NEW4.390.8674.965.7155491.9586497.651
13W~E4.258.7964.826.2156179.1186317.649
14Judges4.176.1664.631.1405879.8476447.191
15NTS3.939.5874.216.3285084.3275307.955
16~A~3.456.8173.483.0244282.9294497.757
17*322*3.446.1413.446.14134101.3574208.205
18ELDERS3.136.4493.366.5595067.3314717.148
19HoneyB2.738.2263.262.7126351.7894836.755
20PACK2.579.2022.781.9365055.6393707.519

deomonkid18

Hi DK hope your having fun again,

Actually to be quite honest I am. The newer worlds have brought back some of the excitement I first felt when playing in the earlier days of previous worlds. That and an op here and there always keeps me on my toes :)

Thanks for caring <3

thorfalar

1. Wobble - Very good tribe. They have a lot of skilled players in their tribe. I'm not sure if Less Enthusiastic is being internalled because they're focusing on leader SuitUp! on W66, but that's definitely a great account lost.

Side 1:
Tribes: Wobble
Side 2:
Tribes: Bunny, NIR

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 516
Side 2: 410
Difference: 106

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 133
Side 2: 32
Difference: 101

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 4,412,945
Side 2: 2,939,116
Difference: 1,473,829

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,167,750
Side 2: 287,255
Difference: 880,495

chart

They are easily making their way through both these tribes. They were making quick work of TOP as well. Not sure of what their plans are for Slurp now that TOP has disbanded. These guys will be here right up until the end of the world.

2. Yarr - my tribe, so I'm biased. Will say that I expect us to beat Ninjas, and that I think we'll be here until the end as well.

3. AAA - I honestly don't know too much about them, since they are at the other end of the world. I know that they were getting embarrassed a bit by Apathy earlier on, but they must have signed an NAP or something, as there has been no activity between the two in the last week or so. They aren't really war-proven, so I expect either a conflict with NIR, Slurp, or perhaps some sort of Rim gang-bang to determine whether or not they are legit. I'm not completely sold on them.

4. Ninjas - will not comment, due to bias.

5. NIR - they have a few skilled players, however it's really only a matter of time before they fall to Wobble.

6. SLURP! - there is definitely some talented players in this tribe. I recognize a few names from Org on W62. After the disband of TOP, I expect to see them and SVG duke it out for control over K55.

7. SVG - they will likely be fighting SLURP! over the next couple of weeks in K55. I'm afraid I think that SLURP! will come out on top.

8. TB! - Definitely don't have a future in this world. Apparently they discussed attacking Ninjas but didn't have the stones to make any attacks. They have missed their opportunity to have a shot at controlling K56, while Yarr takes out Ninjas in K46. They're future food.

9. KE - Not sure what to think of these guys. I think they have some skilled players, but bad organization.

10. Bunny - Gotta respect these players. Excellent defenders, and they have a very strong resolve. They are the victims of poor circumstance.

11. Apathy - I like this tribe. They've been dismantling the bigger players in the south region. They seem to be very well organized, and their MO is targetting one player at a time. I heard that Alexhol is among the next on their list.

12. NEW - rim tribe. Looks like their consolidating their K. They've got AAA to the north to worry about though, which would turn out badly for them I'm sure if AAA decided to get aggressive.

13. W~E - same sort of description as NEW

14. Judges - better conquer ratios than the above two, and perhaps the SE tribe with the most potential.

15. NTS - academy tribe for NIR. I hate acadamy tribes.

16. ~A~ - future Wobble food

17. *322* - they did well vs PMS earlier in the world. However, I'm not sure what their future looks like. They seem to be linked with Apathy, so that could prove useful for both sides.

18. ELDERS - future Wobble food

19. HoneyB - Pretty intertwined with Yoda. I expect they'll war and then hug it out and merge.

20. PACK - food

DeletedUser108799

3. AAA - I honestly don't know too much about them, since they are at the other end of the world. I know that they were getting embarrassed a bit by Apathy earlier on, but they must have signed an NAP or something, as there has been no activity between the two in the last week or so. They aren't really war-proven, so I expect either a conflict with NIR, Slurp, or perhaps some sort of Rim gang-bang to determine whether or not they are legit. I'm not completely sold on them.

Check war ranking please
:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

6. SLURP! - there is definitely some talented players in this tribe. I recognize a few names from Org on W62. After the disband of TOP, I expect to see them and SVG duke it out for control over K55.

7. SVG - they will likely be fighting SLURP! over the next couple of weeks in K55. I'm afraid I think that SLURP! will come out on top.

The logical thing to do would be to war SLURP, i'm not sure what's going on right now as I've been away. Without TOP's guidance it'll be interesting to see what happens to SLURP in the future. I smell a fall out.

DeletedUser

Without TOP's guidance it'll be interesting to see what happens to SLURP in the future.

While TOP had the top end skill (pardon the pun), they also had some filler. Slurp! has always been the deeper, more consistent, overall more talented tribe. I'm not sure where people are getting the idea that they were TOP's 'sidekicks' or something. Remains to be seen how they'll do with SVG and Yarr bordering them but I imagine they'll at least put up a decent fight for someone.

Realistica

The logical thing to do would be to war SLURP, i'm not sure what's going on right now as I've been away. Without TOP's guidance it'll be interesting to see what happens to SLURP in the future. I smell a fall out.

Well we will have to see what comes in the weeks, months ahead but I think at this time I can safely that no one should plan on a fall out in Slurp any time soon. =) A happy tribe is one that has targets and many new opportunities have come up for all in Slurp. There will still be more to come as we keep moving.

DeletedUser

ill just do the tribes i know a bit about :D

1 Wobble:
My western neighbors, great bunch of girls and guys and doing very well on all there fronts :)

2 Yarr:
Me tribe, most saying very impressive, been around for quiet a long time, and defently one of the best tribes i have been part of, ofc we have weak links like all tribes, but with all these tribes declaring we are finding them and dealing with them, everyone in the tribe works well as a team, and leadership has been awesome :D

4 Ninjas:
Our eastern "friends", at the start was very impressed with them but recently they been going down hill, what started as a massive lead has fallen down to just a 4 village lead on Yarr, have some very good players in there rank that i have alot of respect for :)

5 SLURP!:
Cant say i know to much about them, but look like a decent group and cant wait to see what they will do in the future :)

6 NIR:
Fighting the mighty wobble, good luck :D

8 TB!:
In behind ninjas, cant wait to see what part they will play, will they try and gain some quick villages off ninjas while yarr is attacking them, or will they recruit whatever they can and try and deal with yarr diplomatically/war...

9 KE:
Biggest disappointment ever, when they joined bunny,ninjas i thought damn here we go, but most say not a single impressive thing about them, and with the rate were going through them cant see them here for much longer.

10 Bunny:
Full respect to the Bunny guys, even with the rank1,2 tribe smashing down on them they held togather and did some fantastic defensive work and didnt back down or anything, maybe if things had gone diffrently they would be one of the big tribes now.

joshh08

I expect that most tribes in positions 10 - 20 will be either nobled off or disband, that said, a few of those tribes have excellent players in there and even on the rim I'm coming across some very challenging opposition.

Calling tribes food without knowing a thing about them is uncalled for but that's you brain dead opinion and I can't tell you that your opinion is wrong, just know that they will fight.

DeletedUser

I expect that most tribes in positions 10 - 20 will be either nobled off or disband, that said, a few of those tribes have excellent players in there and even on the rim I'm coming across some very challenging opposition.

Calling tribes food without knowing a thing about them is uncalled for but that's you brain dead opinion and I can't tell you that your opinion is wrong, just know that they will fight.

joshy baby!
ps who was that last bit directed at? mail me in game to you nublet :p

thorfalar

There are good players on the rim. However, as is usually the case, the best couple of players will be recruited by the big tribes as they move into the area, and the rest will be nobled. I expect that to happen in the North section of the world, as Yarr and Wobble basically have that area locked down.

The South, however, has potential for some unpredictability I think. K55 could turn out really messy if SLURP/SVG and W~E decided to go at AAA in there

joshh08

joshy baby!
ps who was that last bit directed at? mail me in game to you nublet :p

I did mail you!

And it wasn't directed at anyone in particular but the last comment that had food in the opinions got me rambling as usual!

DeletedUser80269

well hit the wrong button and my post got deleted.. So will try again

First time getting on here and posting and haven't read many of the other threads and read none of them substantially so if any of this is wrong then please correct me and accept my apology now.. Also this is just my opinion based on personal questions and what i have been told and that isnt a lot

1. Wobble~ Top tribe in the world, goes without saying if you are ever number 1 then you have to deserve it. Some very good players and some players that have been rather lacking (still the earlier stages of the game so that is to be expected... and I only say this because some of the players i have seen reports of and have attacked myself have not been the most intimidating foes). Very good war stats vs many different tribes most notably NIR... Very good diplomatic move to ally or NAP or whatever it is with Yarr to your right to keep your largest front protected and able to send out support long distance (which i'm just assuming you have done). Again though very good stats against multiple fronts, which we all know is difficult to do. Question would be can you keep the diplomatic ties with those large tribes around you peaceful? Making sure you don't expose yourself is key (as your leaders probably know).

2. Yarr~ Don't know as much about this tribe aside from the fact that they are aligned with Wobble and are fighting Ninja. Fighting a larger opponent then Wobble so obviously to be safe for the long-term future make sure you aren't falling behind Wobble in enoblements since (rank wise) Wobble should have an easier time. Question for Yarr is What do you do after Ninja? do you turn to AAA a little more south? do you try to noble to the rim? since your west side is boxed in from Wobble you have restricted growth so make sure you don't box yourselves in.

3. AAA~ Another tribe I don't know much about. From seeing one post on the externals it seems that New or Apathy or someone is apparently giving them a hard time in the south. Personally when I think of a top 3 tribe I want to see them use their size and show their brute force and impose their will on their opponent. .. Idk maybe these tribes you are fighting are really good or you just were unprepared or your 'inactives' were hit... no matter Turn that around and show the world you deserve your ranking.. Also have heard that some have had issues with leadership, that maybe there are differences in opinions on different topics (i know none in particular) but sort that stuff out, obviously it hasnt had much of an impact as still top 3. Question to you is after you finish off the smaller tribes you are fighting where do you turn to? Do you fight a tribe like Yarr or Wobble to prove your mettle or do you keep pushing to the rim so you have one less flank to defend?

5. NIR~ I will try to be as impartial as possible since this is my tribe... Like wobble some very good players and some not so good players. Fighting against a larger opponent and at first losing significantly but as of the past few days been pushing back. Significant gains in a K they already had strong control in while overall losing on a K more evenly divided. Quick alliance and family up with NTS which many can arguably look at negatively, while they have been helpful they also in early game hinder growth and could hurt the more experienced players. Lots of pressure from a larger tribe that seems to be able to focus its eyes all on you now, how do you handle the pressure? With progress comes scrutiny and can players handle the extra attention?... Big question for this tribe is How do you push back a tribe over double your size? Also can you find a way to justify a family (very hard to do, and unbiasedly I cant stand families).

Again sorry if this sucked, havent done one of these in a while... If anyone from any of the tribes want to clarify anything or set me straight on facts or give me a history lesson for an area of the world I have not been a part of please don't hesitate to call me out in here, message me in here or in game... Tried to be as unbiased as possible... Happy hunting everyone!

Blaac

TheRiverStyx

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
3. AAA~ Another tribe I don't know much about. From seeing one post on the externals it seems that New or Apathy or someone is apparently giving them a hard time in the south. Personally when I think of a top 3 tribe I want to see them use their size and show their brute force and impose their will on their opponent. .. Idk maybe these tribes you are fighting are really good or you just were unprepared or your 'inactives' were hit... no matter Turn that around and show the world you deserve your ranking.. Also have heard that some have had issues with leadership, that maybe there are differences in opinions on different topics (i know none in particular) but sort that stuff out, obviously it hasnt had much of an impact as still top 3. Question to you is after you finish off the smaller tribes you are fighting where do you turn to? Do you fight a tribe like Yarr or Wobble to prove your mettle or do you keep pushing to the rim so you have one less flank to defend?

Blaac

Ok you asked to correct you if any your facts were wrong.

AAA are not having a hard time from NEW. We recruited one of their members and they've been attacking that member. IF and when we decide to focus our attention on them then that will be the time to post stats etc. At the moment they are not considered as anything but food.

Regarding Apathy we mistakenly recruited Alexhol and his band of tribehoppers and yes we paid the price for that. Apathy took a couple of them out and the rest ran to TOP. So in a way Apathy did us a favour there lol.

As for showing our brute force as you put it, here are the war rankings (up until a couple of days ago we were rank 1)

Rank Tribe name Points Villages won Lost villages Ratio Opponents defeated (off.) Opponents defeated (def.)
1 Wobble 3.067.394 369 115 3.2 20.562.699 19.034.782
2 AAA 2.962.750 361 42 8.6 20.556.939 9.201.598
3 NIR 1.880.513 252 171 1.5 15.558.385 13.848.177
4 Yarr 1.840.070 212 114 1.9 29.122.842 32.618.003

Leadership issues? No I don't think so, not to my knowledge. Not sure where you've got that from.

As for proving our mettle, we've won two wars. We were warring 3 tribes ~MG~ w~e and SDV. ~MG~ has disbanded, SDV has disbanded and the remaining few merged into w~e. So yes we're focusing on cleaning up the south right now. Pretty much the best option for us as if you look at the map, we need to gain total dominance of a couple of ks.