If Wishes were Fishes

DeletedUser

Some of them work harder than ever, but others stopped working altogether. Partially true, I guess?

W2V : membership 36

-MM- : membership 57

I think they can afford a little more time off. How long will this war hang in the balance is anyones guess...

DeletedUser

W2V : membership 36

-MM- : membership 57

I think they can afford a little more time off. How long will this war hang in the balance is anyones guess...

just a week more , w2v has decided to mass delete .... :p

DeletedUser104264

I figure I will just go inactive and see how long it takes Rukoh to kick me ...

DeletedUser84667

I figure I will just go inactive and see how long it takes Rukoh to kick me ...

If you a close friend to their leadership, you got a few months of on and off again inactivity. If you are just a member of the tribe, I gamble four days.

DeletedUser

Dec 11
23:16 Grand Poobah joined the tribe.

The end days have begun.

DeletedUser84667

Lawl -MM- folding like a dog with it's tail in between it's legs, anybody surprised?

*Silence*

Thought not.

DeletedUser

Lawl -MM- folding like a dog with it's tail in between it's legs, anybody surprised?

*Silence*

Thought not.

um 100 days of war MM gaining in the stats W2V decided they would give the merge that MM wanted looks to me like W2V are the ones with there tell Between there legs

DeletedUser

*Silence*

Thought not.

before the war started .... that wasnt said ever before , we were supposed to merge and finish the world . due to certain issues it didnt happen then , now if the issues have been resolved then why to keep warring ??

DeletedUser

um 100 days of war MM gaining in the stats W2V decided they would give the merge that MM wanted looks to me like W2V are the ones with there tell Between there legs
No ones tail is between their legs.Both the tribe has realized it will take another 3-4 years to finish the world,so the merge. Ask players like infernal,rcmst etc who were continuous pressure that they are happy or not with the decision,they are getting their RL life back with this merge.I dont know who you are but im sure you are not among those frontline players,so shut up and enjoy this Christmas gift!

DeletedUser100410

No ones tail is between their legs.Both the tribe has realized it will take another 3-4 years to finish the world,so the merge. Ask players like infernal,rcmst etc who were continuous pressure that they are happy or not with the decision,they are getting their RL life back with this merge.I dont know who you are but im sure you are not among those frontline players,so shut up and enjoy this Christmas gift!

rcms is still playing ? (devil)

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

For the first time you are making some sense....

DeletedUser

Do you actually try to be utterly retarded? Or is this just your natural state?

DeletedUser100410

i think someone has just burnt their ships...

do we mention the fact that this is a LONG LONG LONG war?

DeletedUser

Dark Huntress Dec 12,2012 17:20
Greetings everyone,

I sincerely apologise for what we have been forced to do. Many of you deserve victory and I hope that in the end you will achieve that. Unfortunately, due to the W2V track record, we were unable to trust that W2V was capable of a fair merge so we have evened the playing field.

I will give you a few examples of triggers that rang alarm bells so that you can put yourselves in our shoes before passing judgement. Firstly, a completely deleted forum - what exactly was there to hide? Secondly, thinly veiled threats regarding 2 villages taken during the cease fire even though it was an innocent mistake (even LitlleShAdOw sent numerous nukes out but we accepted that it was an oversight). Rukoh had given the go ahead for something to happen in retaliation if the 2 villages were not returned even though Grand Poobah had offered HIS OWN villages as compensation and Rukoh had been supportive of this offer in council earlier that day. Thirdly, although the majority of you have been pro-merge even before we went to war 3 months ago, there is still the same minority that are against this merge. These few are the reason we went to war in the first place and these same players would likely have made this merge a short lived event. Finally, even though it was agreed that all -MM- players would be welcomed into the merge in exchange for the tag, this has not been the case. There are several -MM- players that are not wanted and this is already causing friction and resentment on both sides.

Over the course of our almost year long alliance, a lot of us formed close bonds and friendships with players across the board. In the last 3 months, many players have earned the admiration and respect of both friends and ‘foes’, some more so than others. You have many people that have put in a lot of time and effort for their respective tribes and this war would not have been the same without them - you know who you are. You also have the leadership that have worked tirelessly to keep it all together via support, sits, advice, etc. A big shout out to Conor, Grand Poobah and Rukoh and everyone else who went above and beyond the call of duty. I ask you now not to think of this event as a negative but as you being freed of certain restrictions that were still an obvious hindrance.

We will continue to focus on ending this world within 3 months’ time via a new vote to end with 85% dominance. We will also establish an allied tribe for the smaller players and will have all the fighters in one end tribe so as to make things fair for everyone that has been involved. It's understandable if you are angry and upset at my actions but please do not let this blind you to the desired end goal.
For the more than 90% of you that have wanted this merge for months now, think of the relief you felt at the mere thought of us merging and ending this world in a timely manner and stay focused on that. Is it really worth it spending more time and money here on a stalemate war of attrition that will only lead to more and more of our good friends leaving? Christmas and the holidays are around the corner and frankly I think we have all earned the right to enjoy this time with our friends and family. Many will want to go on vacations and just enjoy the festivities. This is the season for goodwill and letting bygones be bygones.

On this note, I have extended you all invites so we can all still enjoy a nice Christmas break and the victory we all deserve. Please accept and let us go into the New Year as one. It wold be an honour to fight and play alongside you for the remainder of W56.

Regards and a Merry Xmas to you and your families,
Dark Huntress

Ralyn Longs Dec 12,2012 17:24
Rukoh had given the go ahead for something to happen in retaliation if the 2 villages were not returned even though Grand Poobah had offered HIS OWN villages as compensation and Rukoh had been supportive of this offer in council earlier that day.
Lie. I did not, and have never. I have quotes from chats with Taz and council to prove it.

Forums were removed to get a clean sheet start - something we thought MM preferred :|

Taking our tag? Classy.

Where is your moral superiority now, I wonder?

RL

Pitiful. If you wanted to take advantage of W2V's faith in providing you with the freedom to invite whom you like, an even spread of dukes/barons and fair policies, at least have the guts to come clean about it.

We gave -MM- more concessions in that merge than we were advised to do, as a show of faith. What did MM not have out of that merge? A W2V tag remained, that is all.

No matter, a merge not being an option is suddenly blindingly clear. Enjoy your war, god knows there's a renewed appetite for it.