chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 83,534
Side 2: 93,386
Difference: 9,852

chart

DeletedUser

It is over ...
Until war was still going on TM lead for 1 village if I am correct. Then the merge happened. Few players still didn't join, but soon will.

Even though there was no real war actually ... from TM only 2 players participated in it and around 6-10 from HoneyB.

As I am the only one who lost villages after around 21:00 server time - all gifted.

DeletedUser

Amazing. 1 day of War and they merge hehe.

TGOT continues his 1 man war against HB!!

DeletedUser

As I like to talk, I will explain everything tomorrow if I will have some extra time.

From when the story began to how and why it ended.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser81101

As I like to talk, I will explain everything tomorrow if I will have some extra time.

From when the story began to how and why it ended.
I can explain it in detail...
Day 0: the war begins
Day 1: everyone merges... thus continuing the circle of life in w65.

note: I'm guessing the merge is due to possible bigger threats (i.e. Yarr)

DeletedUser103070

Amazing. 1 day of War and they merge hehe.

TGOT continues his 1 man war against HB!!

Maybe we'll actually direct some attention you're way if you are so interested. In all honesty the goal for HoneyB was to make a point that we're not going to back down and it basically worked. Fuzaol is just butthurt because he loses out.

Or rather did you not know that several TM members already wished to join HoneyB? Really hope you don't jump on the Ac3y account if you're going to come on externals and attempt to run your mouth.

deomonkid18

All I can say from observing HoneyBladder is it? Is that they are alright I guess. They're no TOP, but they'll do.

Also, I like female mammary glands!

DeletedUser

I've seen crap on the externals.

I've seen lies and deceit in game.

I've seen betrayal.

I've seen people who flee.

But NEVER have I seen a 1 day war.

You sirs, have made my day.

And you need to teach us how to win wars that quickly.

(bow)

DeletedUser

Born Phenom, great declaration you made!!!

Fill us in on what happened.

DeletedUser103070

Eh, basically we just wanted to be BFFs with TM but they we're all like "na we be too kewl 4 skewl" so then we declared war and they were like "maybe we ain't too kewl 4 skewl...kan we be lyke you?"

So we decided to be BFFs and hug it out and direct our attention elsewhere.

DeletedUser

Maybe we'll actually direct some attention you're way if you are so interested.

I don't mind attention. It's nice to get a little love.

DeletedUser

Well the war started with little honeybadger helping 3 men that called themselves musketeers. They helped them on their war against illusion that was going on for a good month if not more I guess the musketeers were easily fooled by the illusions they were using. Once little honey badger got involved the month war turned into a 3 day war with the musketeers recruiting 4 of the best illusion artists. After that merge talk started right away with who goes where who gets left ect. Then one musketeer Justin said 10 makes badgers get to be one of the three musketeers even though they had more than 3 already. Little honey badger declined that sweet offer. Then the musketeers decided it'd be fun to get rid of some badgers. The 1st badger they killed was billy us badgers didn't really care due to his lack of inactivity. Then once they hit little krig badger that made leader badger worldscollide very angry. So there was an op planned for after the break before 15 of the three the musketeers could hit another badger. Some musketeers started noticing that it was a better idea to just merge and drop the ego a bit once the little badgers showed up to the war. So that is what happend. Little badgers put away their claws and gave 7 of the 15 of the musketeers a hug and invited them. 3 of the 7 invited of the 3 musketeers have yet to accept which will shortly follow.

DeletedUser

By saying "that" I am not sure what your referring to? Considering the fact that I have not stated anything that would be needing luck. But why we're on the topic of you I'd like to congratulate you for getting an invite to Yarr seems like you have that "no one can stop me ego" as many other yarr players. Is that how to get an invite now adays? Act like your a bad ass? Damn I might need to sign up to W65 and throw my twstats around and get me an invite to yarr with 21points! :D