Judges' Judgment Day

DeletedUser

electricool- Is that all this is about? Becuase that'd be pretty silly.

AftaOne- It'll happen soon enough, juuuuuuust wait.

YarrFan- Thanks for the vote of confidence! Although, running can be a viable tactic if need be.

DeletedUser7158

This was unexpected, looking forward to seeing the results - preferably not a merge by the end of the week!

DeletedUser

electricool- Is that all this is about? Becuase that'd be pretty silly.

No, it's mainly because we want to go war. For the fun of it.

Just replying to the comments that we didn't respect our NAP, because you pretty much cancelled it after refusing to dismiss a refugee.

DeletedUser

Highly expected imo :)

Right? You'd have to be blind to not have seen this coming. However, it took a lot longer than I thought it would. Was like in LoTR when the ents were deciding on wether or not to go to war. XD

shagohad

And what exactly have you done?

Oh wait....

I'm going for TB! :axemen:

A lot actually.....

Wow,Sarcasm! thank you !

Yes yes ill be here for a good long time if you need some more

i know theres already been a map posted and a good one at that, however i was bored and thought id try photoshop out after 2 years of not using it.

please dont hate too much!
[spoil]
mapwithtextw65.png
[/spoil]

-Genesis Device

look a carrot!!

But in all fairness im interested to see if TB is as bad as the world thinks or if they were just biding there time.

DeletedUser3932

Hehe, I remember rimming him on a world, and seen him on others too, I hope he's learnt a lot, but from what I saw of him on HP, he hasn't.

TB, I suggest you op this player if you can, it will be free villages.

PS. Sorry Judges, I'm still routing for you :D

DeletedUser

Hehe, I remember rimming him on a world, and seen him on others too, I hope he's learnt a lot, but from what I saw of him on HP, he hasn't.

TB, I suggest you op this player if you can, it will be free villages.

PS. Sorry Judges, I'm still routing for you :D

okay lol.

Side 1:
Tribes: TB!
Side 2:
Tribes: Judges

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 0
Difference: 12

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 81,679
Difference: 81,679

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No, it's mainly because we want to go war. For the fun of it.

Just replying to the comments that we didn't respect our NAP, because you pretty much cancelled it after refusing to dismiss a refugee.

Well,I would like to say elec,here one bit of error,its not only for the fun of it,Many of the tribes in this world,may think why Judges,and why not Yarr,fact being,Yarr,is being attacked from many tribes,itself,and k56,is overcrowded as it is with too many access,and fronts with numerous,tribes,rather,we being a rim side tribe ourselves,can secure some other fronts,and stand ground,than getting twrds,the core,cause that will not be doing us any good either.

Plus side,is TB! v Judges,is a 1on1 war,no other tribes,are involvd,and I hope they wont get invlved,either.Many have praised Judges,so lets see,how good they are they are yet to make their Ops,which will be out shortly I am sure,:),however,it wont be easy,they have a very closely,packd cluster,with so many of their members,and I am sure,itsnot just big point players,but,there are quality in them as I can see a few of them have been in other worlds and have proven their mettle.

DeletedUser

Just thought I'd kindly step TB! back a few villages. :p Yours says forever dark knight, nice try there buddy. ;)

Side 1:
Tribes: TB!, TB!2
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 9
Difference: 9

chart

Side 1: 57,692
Difference: 57,692

chart

DeletedUser

Just thought I'd kindly step TB! back a few villages. :p Yours says forever dark knight, nice try there buddy. ;)

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 9
Difference: 9

chart

Side 1: 57,692
Difference: 57,692

chart

Actually no that was the latest,comparison,however,forever,time frame has more stats,prior to war,what i was looking for was last 24hrs and counting,my bad,dint try nething though :).

DeletedUser

Well,I would like to say elec,here one bit of error,its not only for the fun of it,Many of the tribes in this world,may think why Judges,and why not Yarr,fact being,Yarr,is being attacked from many tribes,itself,and k56,is overcrowded as it is with too many access,and fronts with numerous,tribes,rather,we being a rim side tribe ourselves,can secure some other fronts,and stand ground,than getting twrds,the core,cause that will not be doing us any good either.

Plus side,is TB! v Judges,is a 1on1 war,no other tribes,are involvd,and I hope they wont get invlved,either.Many have praised Judges,so lets see,how good they are they are yet to make their Ops,which will be out shortly I am sure,:),however,it wont be easy,they have a very closely,packd cluster,with so many of their members,and I am sure,itsnot just big point players,but,there are quality in them as I can see a few of them have been in other worlds and have proven their mettle.

Yarr is being attacked by many tribes? Who? :eek:

DeletedUser

YarrFan- Thanks for the vote of confidence! Although, running can be a viable tactic if need be.

Don't be to happy about his vote of confidence, he voted for us on the first page.

We will try and support our friends in TB! as best we can. Those left standing at the end can always merge into us. We've sent out enough recruitment letters now, a few more wouldn't hurt.

Looks like someone is trolling us both :icon_evil:

DeletedUser91224

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 14/01/2013 19:00:52 to 15/01/2013 05:05:00

Total conquers:

Side 1: 49
Side 2: 31
Difference: 18

chart

Side 1: 15
Difference: 15

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 232,325
Side 2: 93,791
Difference: 138,534

chart

Side 1: 102,893
Difference: 102,893

chart

DeletedUser

Could you arrange it in a more,proper order,its confusing :S

DeletedUser109495

its all fair game that's how the game goes. dont take it personally. like wespackacone, one of judges, he's my long time buddy since judges vs pigs. i tried to pursue him into joining tb but he didnt. at least im not receiving hate mail from him like "wtf are you attacking me after all these blah blah blah. keep playing that's how you differentiate the men from the boys. :icon_biggrin: good luck to all of us. im from tb btw.. GLHF and we wont be called the betrayed for nothing. peace :)

The Betrayed,
Judge, Jury, and Executioner.

DeletedUser101243

Well when TB! sends a peace request to the Judges leadership im sure we wont be inclined to send accept, if am right in saying TB! are just like breadcrumbs the left overs from merges that nobody wants....

DeletedUser

Well I saw this coming a mile away I just do not like the way TB! ended up doing.... While the NAP was still in place.

Well I hope for a good battle between us.

Once we get our first op off I am guessing it will begin to level out from there.