If Wishes were Fishes

DeletedUser

We can resolve things over beer pong then. Or something else of that nature. If we finish this world quickly, we can all do a pre-made in the next open world and dominate :))

DeletedUser

I don't understand all the hard feelings. It's a game. We're all good at this game. So let's give ourselves a tap on the back, put our names in the history books of w56 and move on. How about that?

DeletedUser

....Says the person with a cartoon vixen stroking a tiger as an avatar :lol:

I would have thought you would at least know that having an ingame name with a matching avatar and forum signature does not actually mean you are pretending to be that person. Just to clarify for you, I don't actually hunt in real life (speechless).

DeletedUser95593

I don't understand all the hard feelings. It's a game. We're all good at this game. So let's give ourselves a tap on the back, put our names in the history books of w56 and move on. How about that?

Sure. Leave -MM-, make a new tribe and I and everyone else will join. :)

DeletedUser

You can tell DH is back on the forums... reinterpreted/self-centered history and touchy-touchy everywhere. Even oldman's tongue-in-cheek responses get a touchy response.

I didn't think we could get back to the fairness 'debate' after Z publicly said he went through with these negotiations only to disband W2V, and that he was aiming for a long war. Figures that people are willing to try to spin even that. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

This is all baloney!! Let's all go out for drinks and resolve the dispute there. :icon_cool:

We don't need to go out - most of us are already gathered in your backyard:icon_wink:. Just mix us up something nice and I'll make sure everyone shows up and listens.

DeletedUser

We don't need to go out - most of us are already gathered in your backyard:icon_wink:. Just mix us up something nice and I'll make sure everyone shows up and listens.

oldie... That was a pretty lame comment tbh. I was expecting a little bit more class from you. Oh well.

Sure. Leave -MM-, make a new tribe and I and everyone else will join. :)

Are you a man of your word? Cuz I can totally do that.

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
We can resolve things over beer pong then. Or something else of that nature. If we finish this world quickly, we can all do a pre-made in the next open world and dominate :))
well we will join as two tribes and merge late game.:icon_cool:

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
well it was done in December last year.You know how it ended right??

DeletedUser100410

We are the better tribe and shall prove it.

I think that THIS is the MAIN issue on why all merge talks failed and will continue failing.

At least you (and probably most of W2V) feel that they are a better tribe than -MM- and thats why you never offer a real merge.

Before this war started i agreed with you, i thought W2V was a better tribe and they would probably win the war.

5 months later i can say that if we see the stats you performed better and you can say that statiscally you are slightly better, but not better enough to win this world.

Probably you could win theoretically in 2 years but who knows who will still be playing after a 2 year war?

If you want this world to end this year then you will have to offer a TOTALLY EQUAL merge, where all players are welcomed under a neutral tag and name.

For that you should finally accept that you are not so better as you think you are.

For the record, i want this war to go forever and ever, regardless of the politics.

Bo-John-bo

At least you (and probably most of W2V) feel that they are a better tribe than -MM- and thats why you never offer a real merge.

Before this war started i agreed with you, i thought W2V was a better tribe and they would probably win the war.

5 months later i can say that if we see the stats you performed better and you can say that statiscally you are slightly better, but not better enough to win this world.

Probably you could win theoretically in 2 years but who knows who will still be playing after a 2 year war?

If you want this world to end this year then you will have to offer a TOTALLY EQUAL merge, where all players are welcomed under a neutral tag and name.

For that you should finally accept that you are not so better as you think you are.

W2V think they are better, stats prove they are better, they perform better, they will probably win............. why should the merge be equal again?

Maybe -MM- need to accept that you are not as great as you think you are? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser104264

lol... if this were true we would have merged in August... You do recall that was the main sticking point that led to war in the first place.

In short, the main sticking point has been the tag. That is why -MM- was so happy to dispense with that tag at the first opportunity.

DeletedUser104264

I think that THIS is the MAIN issue on why all merge talks failed and will continue failing.

W2V might be letting its pride get the better of it, but I don't think -MM- is any less prideful.