ALessonInPointlessWhining

DeletedUser3932

Its weak? haha

Its weak that NEW/E can't keep up with us, and we're finding it so easy.

Perhaps you should stop posting on here, and log into the game, and try to get your tribe to do something productive.

DeletedUser107933

Yes it is weak to try to get some people from an enemy tribe to not attack your tribe(or yourself)!

DeletedUser3932

Well, no-one from NEW/E has attacked me yet, so I might as-well have a NAP :icon_biggrin:

Edit:

Wicked Fresh did try to recap off me, but I just re-recapped :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser107933

I'd attack you if you were closer believe me, and no im not saying you have a nap, but i have 2 mails that proove that some of your players try to get naps, one even for the whole tribe ;)

DeletedUser103870

Oooppps looks like some nubs playing here :)

<3 Scott and louis :)

Ali-

DeletedUser107895

Well moloco as eddy said, those talks have been between the players.
And as far as tactics are concerned, you guys went on to recruit your way to no 1 instead on fighting for it.
We as a whole took out your no 2 guy with a simple mass-op.
And tntman and others couldn't even bug xkartx.
So that answers a whole lot of questions.

DeletedUser

I agree with the above. You guys recruited your way to #1 and you know it. Remember when you guys still had about a 1m point lead, and you were sending me mails like this?

moloco said:
i cant invite you, the tribe is full, but you can join the op..
W84 Dylan said:
Would you take me in if a spot opens up though?
moloco said:
probably not
you gonna quit then or what?
And then as soon as the gap between GOOD$ and New|E got to less than 500k, you send me this.
moloco said:
i have good news, i think i am able to get you a spot in our tribe!
You only wanted me in your tribe when you thought you would lose your rank. And then after I didn't take the invite you recruited other high point players to regain the lead.

Also, as said, you guys could barely hit me or xkartx for that matter. Look at xkartx. You guys OP'd him twice and gave him 3.5M ODD, yet he still recapped half the villas you took. You guys feed his OD.
4xkartxGOOD$1429876.9583.523.136
And then of course, with the help of the tribe and a lot of thanks to ted, I was OP'd twice as well (on a smaller scale) and suffered no losses, two villas taken both of which were immediately recapped. 2.3M ODD.
3W84 DylanGOOD$152419.3612.309.833
Moloco, as soon as you guys chose to bully Ghio around, you guys lost your chance of winning. All of them are absolutely the nicest guys I know. Calin, Noel, Lenny, they are the best. Remember when I sent tntman that mail about why I supposedly "hated" ghio? All fake. Best players they were bound to mess you guys up.
2ghio1GOOD$2431.740.632791.873
And let's not forget ByteKing, who in the previous big war of HP, you and Pony chose to gangbang him after he soared the ranks with his tribe. And he returned with a vengeance, and absolutely ripped through you guys with no effort.
1ByteKingGOOD$281729.745292.054
Then cocky players like machendranath (Wicked Fresh) end up getting destroyed and losing their rank 1 spot...
14machendranathNew|E652438.6593.452.429
Oh, and TheNerds, traitor and failure...
30TheNerdsNew|E12361.9671.440.126
Others have suffered heavy losses as well. I'll admit, you guys have taken down a couple of our players too, but I don't think you deserve any respect for it. Your first one you took was drosten earlier in the war, who was one of the lower point members of the tribe, who never even hit 200k points, and was an embarrassment to us. And then you hit another one of the smallest players, x Boricuax - and I admit, this is my fault that he was taken, I had control of his account and went to sleep without passing on the sit. I regret that move. Your tribe's hits have taken a toll on us but at this point we've ended up without a scratch while New|E has permanent battle scars.

Good luck Moloco, I suggest you stop crying about players NAPing with other players between our tribes ;)

MR.MR

Seriously kenny, there are a lot better things to do with your time than attempting to argue on the externals. Facts are facts... GOOD$ is very much out-playing us... And Kenny has always been a recruit-for-rank/size duke. If it wasn't for my big mouth and Matt Litton, the original Wicked Fresh and the baron of New|E, Kenny would have recruited Ghio, Ted, and W84 Dylan.

So, credit due where credit is due. GOOD$, you have really banded together and shown some true mettle, and I will be honest and say that I didn't think you had it in you. When the going got tough you guys stuck around and much of New|E got going. So, if (and when) you guys win the world on February 9th, I will be the first to congratulate you and tell you that you earned it, despite all of my fun banter in the past. However, I am still waiting for the OP on me that Ghio and Dylan and you all promised back when you kicked me from the joke that Jelly was. Seriously, thats the only reason I haven't quit the world yet is hope that I will get to put my turtle account to work defending...

DeletedUser3932

We are waiting for your op on ghio though, was it not your aim to knock him front #1, and I believe you did make the claim that you would help NEW/E op him out all them weeks ago, you can't do much if your a turtle. :icon_biggrin:

In all seriousness though, I never applied to NEW/E, I know my co-player, while I was away did begin preliminary conversations, but I am very happy that I ended up in GOOD$, as you said, we have done some decent things, and for all the claims that NEW/E were the best tribe in terms of communication and working together, has proved very false, because as of yet, I have yet to see a decent op on one of our players, timed nobles and things.

Sure a couple of our players have been hit hard, with lots of nobles killed ect, but it hasn't been very organised from what I've seen. And I've seen most of NEW/E work, since I was sitting some of the time when they were under fire.

You only need to look tonight, to see GOOD$'s teamwork, when 3 of us, me pultin (both former Jelly members) and manuk, put a serious dent in one of NEW/S's players. While another player, also took villages at the same time, off another NEW/E member.

Personally, I do hope NEW/E surprise us, and pick their act up, I would love you guys to seriously challenge us, but right now, we have pulled out 1 million point lead, which is a significant margin right now. 3 more weeks to go or so, I look forward to future conflict with NEW/E players.

DeletedUser107895

Seriously kenny, there are a lot better things to do with your time than attempting to argue on the externals. Facts are facts... GOOD$ is very much out-playing us... And Kenny has always been a recruit-for-rank/size duke. If it wasn't for my big mouth and Matt Litton, the original Wicked Fresh and the baron of New|E, Kenny would have recruited Ghio, Ted, and W84 Dylan.

So, credit due where credit is due. GOOD$, you have really banded together and shown some true mettle, and I will be honest and say that I didn't think you had it in you. When the going got tough you guys stuck around and much of New|E got going. So, if (and when) you guys win the world on February 9th, I will be the first to congratulate you and tell you that you earned it, despite all of my fun banter in the past. However, I am still waiting for the OP on me that Ghio and Dylan and you all promised back when you kicked me from the joke that Jelly was. Seriously, thats the only reason I haven't quit the world yet is hope that I will get to put my turtle account to work defending...
Well said Scott.
Kenny is a recruit to the top kinda duke.
I wish you had stayed with us.
:)
Not a good world anyway.I hope it ends soon.

DeletedUser

To be honest, NewE is not looking good atm, but still the underdog can win :D
@ted, u don't know which acc i am playing but i promise, u will fall :D

DeletedUser

Mate there is only a matter of weeks, NEW|E would need a miracle to win, they have already lost a lot of offence, those villages will be nobled, sitting ducks just as I am being smacked by NEW|E :p lmao

DeletedUser

I think GOOD$ was the underdog, not New|E. New|E has been top 5 and even rank 1 for a very long long period of time in the world, and once they hit rank 1 they had a huge lead. Of course the underdog ~OFF~, who didn't have a place in the world until around Christmas (I'm not sure of the history there), could still win if a miracle happened. That miracle was w.a.b and LOL merging with ~OFF~ and the return of many great players such as ByteKing, Ted-Terror, and SixAm. At that point New|E still had about a 1M point lead, which was very significant at the time, and once they declared immediately after the tribe formed, the war picked up and we outplayed them despite the huge lead on us.

DeletedUser3932

3 million lead soon, so this is looking like a done deal.

Just now I have to compete with all the mass mergers for a top spot.

byteking

NEW/E in south east will not be able to fight ted terror... because their mostly def and those o villas are now being nuked and nobled. and were scouting for more.

GOOD$ beat NEW/E as a team. That is our strength and will always will be.

NEW/e style of carpet bombing isolated GOOD$ players, behind enemy lines (xktarx, did not work very well for NEW/e), carpet bombing again our front line center mates (w84dylan, did not work well for NEW/e again), and tactical victories in the center via wicked fresh (was reversed in a few days)... NEW/e was a behemoth tribe that was used wrongly and for wrong reasons.

GOOD$ worked as a team. Demollished NEW/e frontlines from all mates in all continents. Sending offense and defense troops (some on 30-60 hour trips) on specific landing times and following the sequence of tribe attack plans... Now we have a 3million lead and most NEW/E players either quit, inactive, turtling, or simply dont know what to do.

To NEW/e... No hard feelings, its just a game... see you in the next worlds to come :)

-byte

Last edited:

DeletedUser86215

Good$ is and will be only tribe in HP world that ops many new e player without stopping ,New e were ops 24x7 everyday that made the morale to fight back to zero or even below it those who tried they died/failed like die that disbanded as soon jelly declared war on them they all thought forming new tribe aka new e will safe them but they were so wrong abt it.

About team work it lot more then all can think off but team work did pushed down new e from rank 1.:icon_evil:

Specially thanks to all great leaders of good$ that planned ops and helped all in tribe.:icon_cool:

That what new e lacked they thought big count of village and points will scare of other tribe i still remember a player of new e saying they won(by being in rank 1) the HP world the day tribe locked :lol: i am assured that new e still dreaming that it 9 jan only and they won.

Defense is need but Offense is must.

The past week has seen Jelly beginning to crumble.

1. Jelly does not win the server===Good$ is 70-80% formed from jelly
2. Ghio1 is removed from the top 20 and does not finish the server in the rank one tribe.==Ghio is know unbeatable

Goal #1 is completed, a lot easier than I expected... Now all that is left is to kill ghio1... Remember, Ghio... One, Two, Scotty's Coming For You!

~Scott

I think all above goal now failed automatically gud luck scott(ALPW) who ever playing u doesn't matter.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I definitely did not see GOOD$ coming together and playing the way they did.

I also expected more activity from New|E as a whole, but TBH activity was sporadic and selective.

DeletedUser62920

I definitely did not see GOOD$ coming together and playing the way they did.

I also expected more activity from New|E as a whole, but TBH activity was sporadic and selective.

dont make me laugh so hard now my belly hurts :p

what ive seen is a huge group of loners with very good skills to merge haha

once new e players got incs or so they quit best examples are wicked fresh and thenerds

wut wut the goals failed too and thats quiet funny :$