Our little Fine Frenzy is all grown up

DeletedUser

Is Slacker transsexual but afraid to come out of the closet!? His bigotry all makes sense now!

There are pictures of me on here and some of you are my friends on FB. I'm obviously not a tranny. How do you even hide that? Don't people notice when suddenly you have boobs?

King Matt II

You mean the guy with the girlfriend likes penis? That makes sense. :icon_rolleyes:

It does make sense, just because you have a girlfriend it doesn't mean you don't enjoy penis on the side y'know.

Also hi long time no see, happy to see Ewok is b& though, that's always a nice sight.

Also what the hell happened to the forum theme? :|

sathom

I was saying it from the partner's PoV.

My statement still stands, I highly doubt a trannys partner would feel awkward about them coming out. Last I checked most transsexuals don't much care what people think about them. I will admit I'm only going off of what I've seen on TV as I do not personally know any transsexuals, unless I have some friends who hide it well.

DeletedUser

No, that you are a bunch of intolerant bastards that just twist your religion into something it never was supposed to be so you can live by your own rules under a so called god.

This sums it up pretty well.

DeletedUser

I hate America as a whole, Im fine with Americans singular.
Hmm, I would count that as definitely unfair. I don't the US, that being the ideals it was founded upon, but I do get quite upset by A LOT of the people that I share my country with. Even so I try not to generalize, which I feel like you are unfairly doing. Then again, Europe does it get's fair share of generalized hate from certain groups in my country. It's a vicious cycle, I suppose.

xinryr

Ah yes the idealism of a bunch of obstinate rich white guys with slaves that didn't think women or poor people should get to vote. I wish we could go back to those glorious days. >.>

Lol. Had not thought of that to be honest kinda just thought they did it all at once. Also cutting penis in half? No thanks. I would rather die.

K this is the post that leads me to question whether you've actually had a girlfriend. I mean, I've never had a good look at a vagina, but I am fairly certain that half a penis doesn't look very similar. They used to invert it, but now they have much better methods. Modern gynocologysts generally can't even tell the difference between the vagina of a chromosomal woman and a transexual woman without being told what to look for.

Now imagine that you don't have a penis at all. Instead you have a vagina, even though you know that you're supposed to be a man. Maybe consider stepping outside of your idiotic little bubble before you make stupid posts like this. This kind of thinking is the reason so many transexual people would rather die.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Ah yes the idealism of a bunch of obstinate rich white guys with slaves that didn't think women or poor people should get to vote. I wish we could go back to those glorious days. >.>

K this is the post that leads me to question whether you've actually had a girlfriend. I mean, I've never had a good look at a vagina, but I am fairly certain that half a penis doesn't look very similar. They used to invert it, but now they have much better methods. Modern gynocologysts generally can't even tell the difference between the vagina of a chromosomal woman and a transexual woman without being told what to look for.

Now imagine that you don't have a penis at all. Instead you have a vagina, even though you know that you're supposed to be a man. Maybe consider stepping outside of your idiotic little bubble before you make stupid posts like this. This kind of thinking is the reason so many transexual people would rather die.

Yeah inverting it. I thought thats what they did. It very much does not look like a cut in half penis just what I heard.

That would be weird as hell to have a vagaina instead of a penis and I would not like it. This explained nothing nor did you explain how they actually do the surgery and no I will not google it I kinda want to sleep tonight not have nightmares.