0000 and friends are too afraid to fight the fair fight.

DeletedUser

An interesting (no, wait - I meant pathetic) story from the southern semi-core is emerging where 0000 are showing their true cowardly colors.

W6 family and Dogz family decided it was time to remove 0000 and a "war" began - in quotation marks because it's really just a skirmish....no one is doing much fighting for reasons that will become clear.

At the time the fighting started [R] decided not to join, but rather to spy for both sides....[R] ended up in shared forums with both sides of this one and were selling information back and forth in exchange for support and attack help from both sides, by playing each against the other the Ruthless cowards were able to sit on the fence and pass false information in both directions to help benefit themselves.

Now that Dogz and W6 are weakened [R] has decided to jump in late on the winning side and join 0000 while they still have a shared forum with the enemies. In the meantime 0000 continues to suck information out of [R] to be used against the coalition. This shows without doubt that 0000 are nothing but garbage and would not have survived this without their team of 66 spies that shared a forum with their enemy.

Shame on 0000, shame on [R], and shame on their friends in IR who are now also in the coalition shared forum and passing information daily back to 0000. Too bad this group of traitors, cowards and point whores that call themselves 0000 can't fight for themselves. With information from IR and info and troops from [R] they're still not able to finish the job....imagine how useless they would be on their own!

I hope that the entire continent 64 rots in hell while they continue to backstab each other all the way down. I'm in the heart of that K and tbh I have NO IDEA who are my allies and who are my enemies, and who are the spies. It's a laughable and disgusting situation indeed.

Newnoobcake

Personally i thought it was quite clever that [R] were acting as double agents and selling information at no personal cost for gain. They weren't acting like ruthless cowards, they were acting like able-minded tacticians.

DeletedUser109434

hmm, interesting, but [R] never gave info to dogz and co. as far as I remember. I assume you are allepo2?
if not please reveal your identity.

DeletedUser

TribalWARS.

Also, would like to note that many in [R] were restless to join in the fight, and it will become even more of a massacre now (statistics will show soon). Not to mention:

1) Calling [R] cowards, when your coalition against 0000 stands at more than five against one.
2) We didn't support a single member for two weeks straight, and you didn't care, or didn't notice.
3) You couldn't organise a single OP in the time frame as above.
4) We were with 0000 since the beginning.

Don't try and turn your stupidity into a claim of cowardice and unfairness, you just simply flopped it.

TL;DR:
their team of 66 spies that shared a forum with their enemy
About sums up the stupidity of Dogz/coalition; you deserve to be spied on if this happens.

P.S. We were also getting annoyed by how long it took for you guys to notice anything so we could instantly start fighting, but it seems we eventually had to take matters into our own hands, because you failed at even this. We probably could have stayed in that forum for ever.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser104695

The thing is, Your tribe is just as bad as any involved. You were using [R] as spies, and so were 0000 or so you thought. Kinda backfired on you.

Moral of the story, Dont play dirty with spies then moan when you get outsmarted.

DeletedUser

Lol @ Calling 0000 point whores after taking 20 villages.

Don't talk about topics you do not understand, [R] was with 0000 from the start, what an idiot.

DeletedUser109434

The thing is, Your tribe is just as bad as any involved. You were using [R] as spies, and so were 0000 or so you thought. Kinda backfired on you.

Moral of the story, Dont play dirty with spies then moan when you get outsmarted.

in simple words, this is propoganda by a 12 year old(I hope, if not Ive lost faith in the older generation!)
[R] were always with 0000 in this.
Id go so far as to say it took guts to do what we did.
and the funny thing is [R] got caught in it and easily outsmarted Dogz again.
this is the sort if guy allepo, their duke, is:
allepo2 said:
welcome back to this beautiful dayi am back from no mans grave
you may like me or hate me
but i am here and always will be
they can run and hide
but we will find them
our noses are detectives
of their own
do not fear
i am here
we will set up ops
and crush them
like no one ever has!!!!
i am the leader mighty and strong
this is a war
WE DO NOT BACK DOWN!

HitMan0203 said:
Well here we go already... Lets actually try to keep new shared clean!!! Post this crap in you own tribe!

allepo2 said:
hitman i do not want to be enemies but everyone needs to work together. this was my way to get everyone motivated! if the leader seems like he is motivated then his men will be as well, if you are not motivated then your men will not be.

Kazahh said:
"i am the leader mighty and strong"

Sounds like you just wanted to tell us all how awesome you are.

and the war declaration:
The tribe is now at war with Dogz Of War!

War name: Animal Control Has Arrived!

Declaration:
Lets just lay it all out there for you guys!

After watching and reading all the posts in the shared forum,seeing how unorganized everyone of you guys were, and taking notice that even with "5" tribes vs 1 you guys are still losing something like what 21-1 lmao

Then still talk like its going to be easy to win *facepalm*...

If that wasnt bad enough Myaru thought it was going to be ok to attack us and must have thought that allepo was going to have his back *Even bigger Facepalm*

Anyway on to the great and wonderful news!
We are allies with 0000 :) And have been supporting them from the very beginning! So go ahead and try to say we waiting to see who would win blah blah since we helped 0000 side the entire time! We didnt ask to play the spy game but what did you think was going to happen when you starting playing tribal hugs lmao

And we now officially declare war on dogz!

We do, however, like some of you and dont see any reason y all dogz should be punished because of thier bad masters doing... So any player that leaves dogz after reading this will not be targeted! For those of you that want to stick around...Let the fun begin :)

DeletedUser

Aliarlis is the one that made this post.. She got mad at [R] because she got nobled by our Duke.. She has been trying to cause problems for us since she restarted and all her plans failed.. So she decided to post on here and make herself look even more pathetic.. This is just a little girl wanting everyone to pay attention to her because she isn't good enough to play with the big boys..

DeletedUser

4) We were with 0000 since the beginning.

Then why is it that you're feeding them false information about our targets, landing times, etc?

You're pretty clearly on your own side and were hoping that the coalition and 0000 would cripple each other while you sat on the fence and laughed. Now that you've been caught (haha spies everywhere!) you try like crazy to make it seem legit.

R are cowards and traitors towards both sets of "allies"
0000 - relying on intel from R to get the job done will now have to fight on their own...lets see how they do

DeletedUser

You call us cowards but you use a fake name to call us out.. Why don't you use your real name..

DeletedUser109434

umm weve got a shared noble planner ffs, false info my ***

DeletedUser105209

Aliarlis is the one that made this post.. She got mad at [R] because she nobled by our Duke.. She has been trying to cause problems for us since she restarted and all her plans failed.. So she decided to post on here and make herself look even more pathetic.. This is just a little girl wanting everyone to pay attention to her because she isn't good enough to play with the big boys..

Girls hating on other girls in TW thats new...
Insult her for her gameplay not her vagina.

DeletedUser

Then why is it that you're feeding them false information about our targets, landing times, etc?

You're pretty clearly on your own side and were hoping that the coalition and 0000 would cripple each other while you sat on the fence and laughed. Now that you've been caught (haha spies everywhere!) you try like crazy to make it seem legit.

0000 - relying on intel from R to get the job done will now have to fight on their own...lets see how they do

Oh the stupidity.

DeletedUser

And we now officially declare war on dogz!

After 0000 did all the hard work and sacrificed all their nukes you just now decide to declare? That's very brave of you - coward.

If you're on 0000's side the whole time why is EnglishPhil warning Dogz and W6 players about 0000 ops?

DeletedUser

First of all, way to go as anonymous. Second, we were copying stuff directly from the shared forum with dogz/W6 into a thread for exactly that stuff, so don't see how we were feeding them 'false' information. Unless, of course, you mean that we didn't include the probability of the OPs dogz/W6 actually happening, which is, of course, 0.

Lastly, why would 0000 not confront us, then? Pretty sure if we can get 66 spies into a tribe, they could have easily had at least one more.

DeletedUser

An interesting (no, wait - I meant pathetic) story from the southern semi-core is emerging where 0000 are showing their true cowardly colors.

W6 family and Dogz family decided it was time to remove 0000 and a "war" began - in quotation marks because it's really just a skirmish....no one is doing much fighting for reasons that will become clear.

At the time the fighting started [R] decided not to join, but rather to spy for both sides....[R] ended up in shared forums with both sides of this one and were selling information back and forth in exchange for support and attack help from both sides, by playing each against the other the Ruthless cowards were able to sit on the fence and pass false information in both directions to help benefit themselves.

Now that Dogz and W6 are weakened [R] has decided to jump in late on the winning side and join 0000 while they still have a shared forum with the enemies. In the meantime 0000 continues to suck information out of [R] to be used against the coalition. This shows without doubt that 0000 are nothing but garbage and would not have survived this without their team of 66 spies that shared a forum with their enemy.

Shame on 0000, shame on [R], and shame on their friends in IR who are now also in the coalition shared forum and passing information daily back to 0000. Too bad this group of traitors, cowards and point whores that call themselves 0000 can't fight for themselves. With information from IR and info and troops from [R] they're still not able to finish the job....imagine how useless they would be on their own!

I hope that the entire continent 64 rots in hell while they continue to backstab each other all the way down. I'm in the heart of that K and tbh I have NO IDEA who are my allies and who are my enemies, and who are the spies. It's a laughable and disgusting situation indeed.

You poor, misguided soul. I'm a member of [R] and can say with 100% clarity that we NEVER spied for both sides, nor did we "sell" information back and forth. It was purely a 1-way street of gaining information from the W6/Dogz forums and posting it to the 0000 forums. The 0000 tribe has been our ally since the beginning.

Was it our fault that W6 and Dogz blindly invited [R] to join in this little "skirmish" without even asking what our diplomatic position with 0000 was? No...that's just an open invitation for us to do what we did: be the best tribe full of moles we could be.

We did our job well, too. Over the course of our time as a tribe full of moles (or spies, or saboteurs...however you want to phrase it), we managed to sow doubt, misinformation, and chaos. The previous Duke of Dogz, allepo2, was made to look incompetent and weak...in no small part due to our influence. He was subsequently nobled by another tribe, Stained, and is now spending his "retirement" out on the rim.

The replacement Duke for Dogz, NearZero., was a fine choice that we supported...because we had already seen his previous tribe POUNCE disintegrate due to his unique leadership style, many of which joined [R]. Having him in power of Dogz would only further ensure that they were a miserable failure at turning the tide of battle back in their favor.

During all of this, we ([R]uthless) were supporting and coordinating with 0000 while encouraging Dogz/W6 with bold-faced lies of sending fakes, or being attacked, or whatever. Heck, we even attacked 0000 villages and vice-versa just so we could post up non-doctored attack reports. A few groups of 5 spears sent to attack here, a fake train sent back in retaliation...yadda yadda, blah blah. All the time laughing our heads off that we could actually request and RECEIVE support from W6/Dogz for "our front-line troops fighting the good fight."
Seeing 30-hour (1-way, mind you) support packets being sent to a village that we'd just doctored a fake "loss" of troops is quite satisfying in a twisted sort of way. Think about it...if given the chance, you'd do the same thing...wouldn't you?

Dogz, W6, and their little bitty academy/family tribes can point fingers all they like, but they too had spies that were feeding them honest-to-goodness truthful information on exactly what we were doing...but not in a convincing enough fashion that myself and others within [R] couldn't tap-dance our way around these blatant giveaways and come out of the situation with half of the enemy apologizing for even THINKING we were an entire tribe of spies. Ironic, isn't it?

We knew this day would come. No facade lasts forever. We are at war...and we're on the same side we've been since day one: 0000.

DeletedUser109434

After 0000 did all the hard work and sacrificed all their nukes you just now decide to declare? That's very brave of you - coward.

If you're on 0000's side the whole time why is EnglishPhil warning Dogz and W6 players about 0000 ops?

maybe because he isnt?
and we're as valuable as any nuke Id say.

and maybe you should have thought twice before telling a noble target he's claimed AFTER CATTING THE VILLAGE DOWN.
Thats her gameplay for you ryder

DeletedUser109434

oh and I forgot to mention, all your post does is show to the world what [R] is capable of.
66 members and not one has betrayed us, or made a foolish mistake.
We executed this 100% flawlessly.
good job [R] :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Tl;Dr

So someone's winning and they have allies. That's so not fair. :icon_rolleyes: