who has made there mark

DeletedUser

what tribe has actually made there mark on this world, let the world know there here via a war, not hugging now but an actual war which the world thought they would lose or against another top tribe.

as all i see at the moment is a lot of hugging

DeletedUser

Give MANIC a bit to play with our food. We've got 0000 on the ropes ;).

DeletedUser110464

So far I think BARB has been at war the longest of any tribes in this world. So far they are my favorites in this category, but I'd have to admit I'm liking what MANIC has been doing to 0000...

DeletedUser

quality will outperform quantity every time, manic are doing really well and im liking how they play

DeletedUser

quality will outperform quantity every time, manic are doing really well and im liking how they play

Agree. Manic is quite aggressive and aren't afraid of declaring on a much bigger tribe and taking charge of the war to boot.

DeletedUser67103

Agree. Manic is quite aggressive and aren't afraid of declaring on a much bigger tribe and taking charge of the war to boot.
I'd have to agree...I remember they were only 5-10 member's big back in the day,now look...Prop's:)
!BM!

DeletedUser103537

I expect after 00000 umm Barb war Manic lol or Manic declare. Just saying well it will be a long time so will have to wait and see. That will be a war to see but that in the future right now just got the one war of interest.

DeletedUser

I expect after 00000 umm Barb war Manic lol or Manic declare. Just saying well it will be a long time so will have to wait and see. That will be a war to see but that in the future right now just got the one war of interest.

Not necessarily. We (BARB) are not moving towards the rim, obviously. If Manic manage to eat into 0000, we are not conflicting territory wise.

TheRiverStyx

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
As a tribe, MM has made their mark at having the highest average points per member, and yet avoiding any sort of war. As a player, HowBoutDat for sure for playing straight, hardly internalling and has rank 1 ODA. Wheres Dark Conquest on the OD rankings?:icon_rolleyes:

He's rank 16 ODA not exactly dire.

Normally I'd agree on rank 1 player should be rank 1 OD. However when you're as far in the lead as dark is, people tend to quit as soon as he launches on them, clearing the villages out and basically gifting villages and rolling over. Now while I'm not a fan of gifted villages, I don't take them myself, a person really can't help it if they launch a load of nukes and trains on someone and they voluntarily clear out their vills with troops en route. I know this has happened quite a bit with DC.

When it comes to ODD, being rank 1, obviously most of the people around him are too scared to attack. Its quite acceptable for a rank 1 player to have low ODD.

His ODA is rubbish though and I tease him for that every day :lol:. I'm a player who values ODA more than points though, not everyone does. However I'm sure it'll go up a lot with this reborn war.

Last edited:

ashoka1

Main reason that Dark was able to grow faster then others was due to fact that his tribe didnt indulge in any wars during the crucial period when player crosses 150000 -400000 phase.

He was able to farm mint noble and ofcourse build troops.

But till 150000 his growth wad normal as well his od.

It was only after that some tribes indulged in wars and their players had slow growth after that.

DeletedUser

MM has been in a very unique position for a while now. We hardly had any tribes worth warring near us. We have Nuts! nearby but mostly they only bordered a few of our members and it wouldn't have been a war that made sense for 75% of our members. At the 10-20 village stage nobody really want to send their nobles on a 48+ hour journey. We did try to war some tribes, O.O comes to mind. I even made PnP for that war but they were falling apart at a rapid clip even while I was making the PnP stuff. I made the same map 3 times because they kept shrinking. We didn't feel at a certain point that a war declaration was even worth the effort. I mean, when the war is a sure thing why brag about it? I and nobody in MM is really here to trounce a tribe in the externals and in game. We're just here to have fun and take wars as they come. If a PnP dec and a war isn't really sensible we don't do it. We just skirmish and have fun with it. Reborn on the other hand we probably would have declared war on if they weren't already falling apart. Again, it's a case of a tribe falling apart right when we're ready to tangle with them... Sort of like kicking a dead horse. Sure we'll war them and take villages and run ops and all that. This war with Reborn just doesn't feel like a real war yet, maybe they'll step it up later and things will heat up more. There is a bit of a cushion between Reborn and MM - only recently have our territory been close enough to make a war worthwhile. Both tribes have been nobling/recruiting up to each other for a while now.

Anyway, the case of the world being pretty lame near us and us being spread out made it hard to find a good war we could sink our teeth into as a tribe. There were some worthwhile tribes to fight but they only made sense for a handful of our members and if we were going to declare war we wanted something the whole tribe could get behind.

So everyone worked in groups and did in fact run ops as a team, just not on a tribal scale yet. The result was that a number of us have been nobling what we want when we want. Which leads to happiness in general and rapid growth.

I like MM - I like being a member, and I like having a hand in it's leadership. That kind of thing is really hard to find in Tribal Wars. I've been on plenty of worlds and I think in less than 10% of them I find a tribe I really love working for.

DeletedUser

what tribe has actually made there mark on this world, let the world know there here via a war, not hugging now but an actual war which the world thought they would lose or against another top tribe.

as all i see at the moment is a lot of hugging

~P~
I really have to give them a lot of credit and their leader Joe...He was sandwiched between two tribes trying to noble his and turned it around on Glow with a triple cap lead in the end I believe...mind you they disbanded so a decisive victory against a larger tribe. And held his own against Se7en.

I do not feel that any other tribe has done anything really credible against a top tribe at this time.

Sure manic is fighting 0000 but that is nothing compared to ~P~ helping kill the #2 tribe in the world. If manic defeats 0000 that would be something...I would buy popcorn for that movie.

DeletedUser

~P~

I really have to give them a lot of credit and their leader Joe...He was sandwiched between two tribes trying to noble his and turned it around on Glow with a triple cap lead in the end I believe...mind you they disbanded so a decisive victory against a larger tribe. And held his own against Se7en.

I do not feel that any other tribe has done anything really credible against a top tribe at this time.

Sure manic is fighting 0000 but that is nothing compared to ~P~ helping kill the #2 tribe in the world. If manic defeats 0000 that would be something...I would buy popcorn for that movie.
ofcourse the fact that the nr 1 tribe declared on glow had nothing to do with the stats between glow and P
P did however do a great job against the other 6 tribes in their family

DeletedUser

ofcourse the fact that the nr 1 tribe declared on glow had nothing to do with the stats between glow and P

Haters gonna hate. Could you possibly be more jealous? Joe has earned respect. What have you earned?

DeletedUser

Haters gonna hate. Could you possibly be more jealous? Joe has earned respect. What have you earned?

Same question for you? There's simply too much of you on these forums. I'm wondering what we have all done to deserve it. :)

Soberknight

Same question for you? There's simply too much of you on these forums. I'm wondering what we have all done to deserve it. :)

I know what i did. I am sorry: i was a bad boy. But why did he have to punish you guys for it i dont know.

DeletedUser

Im amazed at the crap that comes out of your mouth.

1. Yes purrr declaring glow affected the war however we still had more conquers in the war, less villas lost, more oda/odd in the war vs glow then purrr did with glow while being in a two front war with a tribe much more skilled and coordinated then glow could ever hoped to have been.

2. At our biggest extent we had 4 tribes. ~P~, ~A~, ~N~, ~H~. ~H~ was created by a member who used to be on council who was rimmed on ended up on k75. It was going to be used as a small tribe that consisted of our members that were rimmed in such things such as war could be given a second chance but within a day the guy went crazy and invited half the K so we quickly took them off our diplo/main page list even though they left us on theirs for a while.

3. During our war (I don't remember if ~A~ was still around) it was ~P~/~N~. ~P~ fighting glow lead by me and husk(before i stepped down) and ~N~ fighting se7en lead by Breusch and nmz3359. nmz quit (much to the happiness of husker/breusch as he was a terrible duke and player) leaving ~N~ being led by breusch and (then i stepped down as you all knew) ~P~ by husker. husker then did his thing got banned and then eventually quit due to his wife.

I then went to long on a saturday to see that i was once again Duke of ~P~ and leader of ~P~/~N~ (You mentioned once husker said i was up for a vote to be kicked i have been waiting for the mail for 2 weeks either bring it or shut your trap and stop hating) with in a day i did a complete over haul had our major op launched, changed the war, boosted morale, and made plans to get ~P~/~N~ to one tribe which i did a few days later.

4.You said 6 tribes. are you talking about DoA? if so they were allies who we had a falling out with and then disbanded with in 1 hr of me declaring on them.

5. If your gonna hate be a man and post your ign here as i would love to see what you have accomplished. Im not a great player, or a good pnp'er but i am a good leader. So jump off my ~P~ and play the game. Thats if you even play the game because until now i have no reason to believe you are nothing but a forum lurker who is bored out of his mind and wants to pick a fight with people on externals.

~P~

1. I appreciate what you said. If manic wins then that will be a great accomplishment as you said.
2. I did do a lot of work but i didn't do it alone (Thank god) and so a few other people deserve credit such as my fellow duke breusch.
3. Yes it was a 3:1 lead. 75 to 25 i believe before the war was ended. mind you at least half of those conquers were recaps on glows part.
4. We turned the se7en war in our favor leading by 2:1 think it was 24-12 before (as everyone knows) we had a cease fire how ever im sure they would have turned it around as before our ceasefire both tribes were going to launch ops.

I <3 haters. Give's me more people to prove wrong. It motivates me to succeed. Sjaak how many times did i prove you wrong? quite a few eh?

Now for my opinion on who has made their mark it is a tie between barb and se7en for me.

Barb because they are constantly at war and are doing great and se7en because they gave ~N~ a really good beaten (one i needed to see to get my shit together).

Barb has been at war since the beginning. Always kicking ass and thriving in w67. they went from a quiet tribe no one was really paying a lot of attention to (I was ;) to becoming the number one tribe imo and becoming the current dominating tribe in the west.

se7en has been a great and honorable tribe. They don't take any one's crap (I learned the hard way XD) and they know how to fight. They destroyed ~N~ until i had them merged in to ~P~ and even then they were giving us a good licking. they have great leaders the most known and talked about being urfear who is imo the best player skill wise in the game that i have met so far. They honor their diplo and fight to protect their members no matter what.

Other tribes i can not really speak of. Nuts has been quite. Cheers has Open eye who is amazing, -?- has lesbe and caglen, MM has Dark, garrock, and Sonic But other then that nothing really made a mark unless you consider cheers/nuts skirmish with purrr a note able accomplishment.

DeletedUser

now shnobel we all know you love me secretly and so look forward to my posts.

@sober hey now if I have to punish you then everybody gets punished...It is my way ;P

DeletedUser

Wow Joe, soo much text and almost without spelling errors. Did your momma write this for ya?
2. At our biggest extent we had 4 tribes. ~P~, ~A~, ~N~, ~H~
You said 6 tribes. are you talking about DoA? if so they were allies who we had a falling out with and then disbanded with in 1 hr of me declaring on them.
And aod makes a total of 6.
nice to see that you backstabbed your ally though.
Breusch and nmz3359. nmz quit (much to the happiness of husker/breusch as he was a terrible duke and player)
coming from you almost makes it funny
blah blah blah
too much blah blah blah

DeletedUser

Wow Joe, soo much text and almost without spelling errors. Did your momma write this for ya?

Can we stop with the language-related insults? This is a .net server and there are plenty of people who's native language is not english. How many languages do you speak?