The worlds most anticipated world

DeletedUser

*prods noob with cattle rod*

What are you doing alive and kicking on TW? Go back to your rock.

Gosh, dangit. :icon_eek: Was hoping no one would remember all the horrible and shameful things of my past. P.S my rock is now a boulder. Moving on up.

DeletedUser110464

What's so special about the number 69? I don't get it...

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
What's so special about the number 69? I don't get it...
The aliquot sum of sixty-nine is 27 within the aliquot sequence (69,27,13,1,0) 69 being the third composite number in the 13-aliquot tree.

69 is a semiprime. Furthermore, since the two factors of 69 are both Gaussian primes, 69 is a Blum integer.

Adding up the divisors of 1 through 9 gives 69.

Because 69 has an odd number of 1s in its binary representation, it is sometimes called an "odious number." Of note is that 69² (4 761) and 69³ (328 509) together use every decimal digit from 0-9. 69 is equal to 105 octal, while 105 is equal to 69 hexadecimal. This same property can be applied to all numbers from 64 to 69.

On many handheld scientific and graphing calculators, the highest factorial that can be calculated, due to memory limitations, is 69! or about 1.711224524×1098.

also Year 69 (LXIX) was a common year starting on Sunday of the Julian calendar. At the time, it was known as the Year of the Consulship of Augustus and Rufinus (or, less frequently, year 822 Ab urbe condita). The denomination 69 for this year has been used since the early medieval period, when the Anno Domini calendar era became the prevalent method in Europe for naming years.

Last edited:

darkaniken2

The aliquot sum of sixty-nine is 27 within the aliquot sequence (69,27,13,1,0) 69 being the third composite number in the 13-aliquot tree.

69 is a semiprime. Furthermore, since the two factors of 69 are both Gaussian primes, 69 is a Blum integer.

Adding up the divisors of 1 through 9 gives 69.

Because 69 has an odd number of 1s in its binary representation, it is sometimes called an "odious number." Of note is that 69² (4 761) and 69³ (328 509) together use every decimal digit from 0-9. 69 is equal to 105 octal, while 105 is equal to 69 hexadecimal. This same property can be applied to all numbers from 64 to 69.

On many handheld scientific and graphing calculators, the highest factorial that can be calculated, due to memory limitations, is 69! or about 1.711224524×1098.

also Year 69 (LXIX) was a common year starting on Sunday of the Julian calendar. At the time, it was known as the Year of the Consulship of Augustus and Rufinus (or, less frequently, year 822 Ab urbe condita). The denomination 69 for this year has been used since the early medieval period, when the Anno Domini calendar era became the prevalent method in Europe for naming years.

A very informative post. I can actually say I learned something today. And on the internet too!

DeletedUser

^ Well good luck with that, they always fail so i'm sure that will be extremely fun for you!

DeletedUser

I feel like this world Might bring back a lot of the old school players, Even if its just for a couple weeks.