Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser

Scott was quick to answer that. :)
Yes, I can confirm that a merger between Alt. and the SC family did not take place.

DeletedUser

Rank
Tribe Name
Inc.
V/A
BOSS
Turtl3
=BD=
O.D.B.
.INC.
KISS
VVV
VIRUS
JLA
Puding
one
STARK
KISS 4
DEM
IPF
SILENT
20-?-

DeletedUser

Thats nice of you, sending your mom up to read me a story....she tells me you recommend 'Shades of Grey'.

In other news, I found the Ranking link, both in-game, and on twstats. But thanks for posting current rankings and stats anyway. No, I have nothing constructive to say, I leave that for the big boys...I'm far too small, and your mom is keeping me up late tonight...with soft kitty.

BHAHBAHBAHHAHHAHAHAHA Had to say thanks for that one,

Flaming Hefty Smurf:making people laugh since W38 (or was it 49 blue cuddly thingy?)

on topic,I know absolutly nothing bout ''on topic'' meh

DeletedUser

At the moment I see BOSS, Turtl3 and one as the biggest threads around here. The rest is not worth much in my eyes. They could prove me wrong tho, it happened before.

-M A R I O-

At the moment I see BOSS, Turtl3 and one as the biggest threads around here. The rest is not worth much in my eyes. They could prove me wrong tho, it happened before.
I r hurt by that wicker! :icon_sad:

AceZSpades

Skilled Soldier 2019 & Master Commander 2020
Reaction score

Do you actually play w68 ?

DeletedUser110382

Turtles are harmless.. they're not threats. In fact some of them are at the brink of extinction - endangered species. Just leave them alone :(

DeletedUser

Turtles may be harmless... but we just sit here in our shells taking all the punches, and once the enemy got nothing left we just turtle bash them :)

W68 - .The Monk.

DeletedUser

Well lets see what happens.

You say its 5 members moving between allies.

I say that is blatant DECEPTION.

DeletedUser100420

I just dont get why you're so embarrassed to call it a merge?

BOSS have been playing tribal merge for ages. Not surprising they are at it again.

You're mistaken Boss have not merged since the original merge with KOTO now i have told all the members to find themselves new tribes some have moved to V/A while others have moved to =BD= they chose tribes based on location while the top 3 ranking players left in BOSS rim our noob duke.

DeletedUser64969

I just dont get why you're so embarrassed to call it a merge?

BOSS have been playing tribal merge for ages. Not surprising they are at it again.

were not merging were a family tribe just moving players around :icon_wink: