Pre-Mades

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I hate premades.... its like such a waste of time...Every world I try and join a new tribe. Except wold 99... There I hope to run into some old friends. MY guys all got tired of the game... especially the way it is played lately by all those co-played accounts. The idea is to now have a pre-made gang owning a single profile in a pre-made tribe made up of these premade gangs. I still haven't figured out how they manage to figure out who actually won. LOL.

DeletedUser104941

1 UP is so good at point whoring that they dropped down to rank 5. Without a single conqueror yet, you can bet your sweet ass they all have jacked mines and are about to stage a comeback soon.

Correct my friend, this is merely the calm before we herpderp all over the SW. I have now named my mines "Jack". Good Day.

DeletedUser100669

talking of pre-mades, I would say .T look a useful outfit....we seem to be very biased towards the likes of 1up atm imo, just need to look at some still under the radar a tad more

DeletedUser

1up, C.L.T, HAUL!, Varyag, ANL, Hugged, Party (not sure about that one), STORY?

anyone i miss?

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Whats the point of merging to make a super tribe.... I reckon if youve lost your tribe.... you remain a looser for the rest of the game?