Confusion~

DeletedUser108293

Nope, I only want those cookies!

Dont you like the spam cookies anymore?

DeletedUser

Sam, you're war effort is very poor. You've taken 3 more villages than lost, which is really pathetic, you claim to have an amazing OD rate for villages lost, which it really isn't, you claim to have a lot of ODA, which you really don't, at least not since you've been on the account....

DeletedUser105935

lol ste you can ask sweet ive been fighting hell of alot harder than some and most recent villa caps from me are isolated clusters i took of echos of love who i have been taking down untill stacks started arriving.

ste i think alot of people will tell you to shut up ive been doing alot recently and have had more rl issues than most to deal with and yet i am still fighting hard.

ste you make yourself look like a fool

DeletedUser

lol ste you can ask sweet ive been fighting hell of alot harder than some and most recent villa caps from me are isolated clusters i took of echos of love who i have been taking down untill stacks started arriving.

ste i think alot of people will tell you to shut up ive been doing alot recently and have had more rl issues than most to deal with and yet i am still fighting hard.

ste you make yourself look like a fool

I think anyone participating, and actually nobling can say that are fighting harder than others. And so, a few stacks. Woopty do, you are on a huge account, you have plenty of nukes, it should me no problem taking down someone less than a third of your size. "ste i think alot of people will tell you to shut up". Not sure what to say here, other than that i don't really care, noone has yet to do so, and more people from W60 like me than you. You are not the only one doing a lot, and you are definitely not the only one with RL issues, so i don't see why you always use that excuse. I am still fighting hard as well, again, woopty do.

Sam, i may be a fool, but at least i'm a fool that can make grammatically correct sentences, shame the same can't be said for some.

DeletedUser

Woah.

Deja Vu.

I coulda sworn I'd seen this conversation before. :O

DeletedUser

Great, who let VT out of his cave?

I told you guys specifically not to invite him.

ashoka1

Sam, i may be a fool, but at least i'm a fool that can make grammatically correct sentences, shame the same can't be said for some.

I fully agree on this one.

There is a difference between you and sam though.

You are a fool who can make grammatically correct sentences having absolute worthless content having no relevance to w60.

Where as Sam may not be grammatically correct but atleast his post r relevant.

Whether Sam or any other forum user has good command on english or not will have no bearing on w60.

As you yourself agree that you r a fool , lets see who the hell a fool is
Fool :One who is deficient in judgment, sense, or understanding

SO YES WE ALL AGREE STE THAT YOU ARE A FOOOOOOOOOL

A FOOL

HAHA

A FOOL

Last edited:

DeletedUser

First off, if you had more than 1 brain cell, which is evident that you and Sam combined don't have, then you' have realised that me saying "i may be a fool", is not the same as me saying that i am a fool. So please, until can understand that, which i doubt will ever happen, do not speak to me. And how is exactly "and ste enters lowering standard of conversation" more relevant to W60 than what i have been saying? Huh, exactly. Noob, don't get involved in something that has nothing to do with you. And you can call me a fool all you like, i don't really care, just wanted to clear it up. Nub

ashoka1

A nub : a person who is particularly bad at playing an online game

So yes I agree that I am a nub who is not good in tw at all.

You claim you are too good.

Well I dont know about that.

i'm a fool that can make grammatically correct sentences, shame the same can't be said for some.
You say you are a fool or atleast you are a fool.

We agree ...

A Fool

HAHA

A FOOL

HaHa

A FOOOOL

images

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, i never claimed to be particularly good, if my memory serve me right. And wow, i'm so bothered that someone on the internet called me a fool.

DeletedUser105935

ste i will not get into my rl issueson public fourms but i can tell you it is a big one and your a dick for what you said

those who need to know know like htm and leaders of spam

DeletedUser105935

anyway id like to see hows the war going for all you over peeps

DeletedUser109217

lol still the same i wish you would settle your problems with nuks to see who is the better