Confusion~

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, i never claimed to be particularly good, if my memory serve me right. And wow, i'm so bothered that someone on the internet called me a fool.

I thought people were just agreeing with you when you called yourself a fool. Well, at least those who call themselves fools have enough self awareness to call themselves as such unlike those who are fools who do not think they are such.

DeletedUser105935

boom goes the dynomite

??? have gone pretty quiet since tide of war leveled out again

DeletedUser107514

well, i havent seen much leveling besides ??? leveling KPDCK in k53/63 lol

DeletedUser

Yeh, ??? are totally still winning...

Side 1:
Tribes: ???
Side 2:
Tribes: SPAM
Timeframe: Last 48 hours
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 30
Side 2: 60
Difference: 30
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 264,248
Side 2: 559,532
Difference: 295,284
chart

DeletedUser

To be honest, your stats don't actually matter too much. For all we know from those stats, it could just be a short term thing. If you are looking at recent statistics, I think the growth statistics are more telling. From the 26th to 28th, with no member changes, SPAM grew 2.24 million points whereas ??? grew 0.68 million points.

DeletedUser109217

its a pity there not working to end this war on both sides same members all the time lol

DeletedUser105935

lol id say if you look at twars most of spam lazy players decided to step up and end the world hence why you are loosing ground all over

DeletedUser

SPAM been very strong now over last week. Good job

Side 1:
Tribes: SPAM
Side 2:
Tribes: ???

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 109
Side 2: 18
Difference: 91

chart

DeletedUser

Winning over the last week against ??? by a considerable margin (328-70) is nice, however nothing worth bragging about. Our only true enemy is ourselves. We easily win our wars when we are strong internally and recent results are an attribute to those rising strengths, rather than any particular change of our enemies. I can only think that the statistics will get better for SPAM over the next few weeks.

DeletedUser105935

id like to give shout out to southern spam were are tearing it up down there

DeletedUser109217

you win some you lose some but it will still take a long time to end it and the same will happen again with inactives

DeletedUser

If people are not willing to put time in, then they do not deserve to win. At least I have no interest in a short dissatisfying end. Whether there is recruitment or not remains to be seen, but there will certainly be closure better than the sour ending that was the secrets. SPAM has been the only even marginally successful tribe I've ever been in and the only tribe I've really liked since about World 22, might as well try end it right.

Last edited by a moderator:

ashoka1

I didnt take into consideration recruitment while making the above post.