Top Tribes

DeletedUser108039

1. This is not top 20 tribes anyway

2. Thanks for just confirming exactly what I said

3. I am not complaining about the thread, I am more then happy with the direction it is heading, of topic or not

Stop complaining chris man ! ? lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Here are my opinions of top tribes in the SW area:

1 UP: They have done a great job recovering from losses suffered early. I'll be interested to see where they try to expand to if they win their war against 1 UP. I'm also interested to see just how well they perform in wartime. So far they don't seem to be doing too badly against Varyag, so there's that. I'm also interested to see how tribes around them react to their sometimes underhanded play. Varyag in particular seemed to be annoyed by it.

Varyag: They've dominated their area without a significant challenger, until recently when 1 UP began warring them. Their tribe is still a bit spread-out, and doesn't really have any definite safe zones that only they control. It's interesting to hear that they seem to actually be serious about diplomacy with METHOD, as it would seem METHOD's position prevents Varyag from establishing a good cluster. Hopefully for Varyag they will push back against 1 UP at some point with some serious conquer stats, as right now they don't really have much momentum in that war.

PFF: A bit of a dark horse. It's still unclear exactly how well they'll perform in wartime on this world, as Bang didn't really give them a good fight. I'm interested to see how they deal with surrounding tribes. I would not be surprised if they pushed back to the rim and gathered a safe cluster, and came out looking very strong later in the game. Although it's possible they could have diplomacy with Varyag, it's also quite likely that they're hoping the Varyag - 1 UP war drags on for a long time, as both those tribes are competitors for the SW area that PFF may have to fight at some point.

And you can hate me, but it doesn't change who I am. It doesn't change who I will be. It doesn't change what I will do. It doesn't change who you are, it doesn't change who you will be, it doesn't change what you will do. Your time is your own to waste, your mind is your own to waste. But these forums are for everybody, not just you. You don't need to waste other people's time with your hate. Just waste your own, please.

krysis908

War is looking very slow with Varyag and 1 UP, Method im surely preparing according hoping the war drags out of course, or in another case they could be hoping for Varyag to fall quickly to get a piece of the villages. who knows

DeletedUser

it doesn't change what I will do.

This reaction to (also constructive) criticism is exactly why you get obliterated and rimmed on "4 accounts per game world". Ever thought that there might be something wrong with what you do if history keeps repeating itself?

You will never lead a real Top Tribe if you are not willing to adapt - and if you expect someone on internet forums to point out your flaws while being perfectly nice saying "Dear DaWolfy, would you be so nice and reconsider your actions pretty please?" you aren't just a noob player, you are delusional.

Change your attitude, grow a thicker skin, adapt your tactics and peoples opinions about your ingame skills might change.

DeletedUser

This reaction to (also constructive) criticism is exactly why you get obliterated and rimmed on "4 accounts per game world". Ever thought that there might be something wrong with what you do if history keeps repeating itself?

You will never lead a real Top Tribe if you are not willing to adapt - and if you expect someone on internet forums to point out your flaws while being perfectly nice saying "Dear DaWolfy, would you be so nice and reconsider your actions pretty please?" you aren't just a noob player, you are delusional.

Change your attitude, grow a thicker skin, adapt your tactics and peoples opinions about your ingame skills might change.

Hate does not equal constructive criticism.
I pay attention to constructive criticism.
I don't pay much attention to hate.

I think you're substantially misinterpreting what I said (also dragging the thread off-topic yet again).

DeletedUser68098

Hey guys to keep us on topic here is my view of the top 10 tribes.

1. 1 UP | Top 40 M. 6.038.663 | Total Pt. 6.409.669

- Seems to be doing well and has overcome early game hurdles. The Hugged KataC war has seemed to benefit them substantially in the North which has allowed them to focus their attention on taking down Varyag.

2. Jäger | Top 40 M.5.111.478 | Total Pt. 5.111.478

- A tribe that has quickly risen to the top five. They have a great spread and seem to be going steadily expanding.

3. |l|l|l/Barcode | Top 40 M. 4.826.808 | Total Pt. 4.826.808

- Another well spread tribe dont know to much about them.

4. METHOD | Top 40 M. 4.672.681 | Total Pt. 5.864.672

- A core tribe that seems to be doing fairly well considering most tribes with the amount of members they have tend to fall apart at the seams. Have proven themselves fairly capable in the wars they have taken part in. I commend them on their leadership. Also rumored to have strong relations with Varyag. It will be interesting to see where these guys expand as they face stronger and stronger opponents.

5. Nom | Top 40 M. 4.370.193 | Total Pt. 5.374.978

- Another core tribe. However unlike Method these guys have wider borders to maintain. If they hope to expand this will require going through Hugged. They also have a crucial area to hold along a tightly clustered 1UP border while fending off Angry. Need to play diplomacy wisely.

6. Varyag | Top 40 M. 4.281.364 | Total Pt. 4.281.364

- Started off strongly these guys seem to be struggling in their current war with 1UP. Leadership seems to be there however they are positioned poorly for an extended fight. The only way I currently see out for Varyag is to convince Method to enter the war in a solid alliance. I will be watching this war closely!

7. Angry | Top 40 M. 4.088.361 | Total Pt. 4.088.361

- No clue what these guys are going to do... worst position in world 69.

8. Hugged | Top 40 M. 3.255.262 | Total Pt. 3.311.239

- Seems to be in a never ending war with KataC lol. However Hugged is strengthening their position on the rim which should prove to be a positive move as the world progresses. Will have to be careful to stack their borders against a frantic Nom looking to push out of the core.

9. Inbred | Top 40 M. 3.068.012 | Total Pt. 3.068.012

- Don't know to much about them rumored to be pawns of 1UP.

10. Sexy | Top 40 M. 2.812.478 | Total Pt. 2.812.478

- I like the name dont know to much about them.

DeletedUser

And you can hate me, but it doesn't change who I am. It doesn't change who I will be. It doesn't change what I will do. It doesn't change who you are, it doesn't change who you will be, it doesn't change what you will do. Your time is your own to waste, your mind is your own to waste. But these forums are for everybody, not just you. You don't need to waste other people's time with your hate. Just waste your own, please.

Still a better story than twilight.

DeletedUser100466

Still a better story than twilight.

hahahah

roflmao.gif

DeletedUser

Didn't put too much thought into this post, just felt like bringing this thread back alive

So |l|l|l's taken over the top spot.
Angry seem to be doing quite ok against Nom.
Nom seem to be falling apart.
1 UP is still up there, but their growth rate doesn't seem too impressive.
METHOD doesn't seem to be as bad as I thought they were.
Jäger's been yo-yoing in the rankings.
Varyag didn't put up a disappointing resistance against 1 UP and METHOD so far.
Inbred still seem to have the upper hand against Hugged.
.T. is disappointing against ADHD.
PFF are slowly creeping up the rankings, look promising.
KataC is back in the top 20, but seem to be boxed in for expansion.
OOO soon to merge into someone close by?

Imo the tribe that's going to shake the foundations of this world late game hasn't even hit top 20 yet, once they do, I'm excited to see what's going to happen, this group of boys and girls always seem to leave a mark on who's going to win the world..

DeletedUser

1 UP growth rate not too impressive? We are growing faster than the other tribes hence we have now regained our 1st spot... just sayin'

DeletedUser

1 UP growth rate not too impressive? We are growing faster than the other tribes hence we have now regained our 1st spot... just sayin'

With a 30-50% higher member count than any other tribe in the top 7, apart from Method...just saying....

Don't mix up the growth rate with nominal growth. Other tribes don't have 43 members (40 is what matters for the rankings). So no, 1up does not have the highest growth rate. In fact, it's not even in the top 3 in that regard.

DeletedUser

In fairness barcode recruit to get there (nothing wrong with that)
Then 1 up nobled there way back to rank 1 (first time for everything right?)

Smurf, that's a nooby way of looking at the numbers. You have more members than Barcode. They have a much hgher average and their growth rate is higher than yours considerably too. 1up merged and recruited to the top, which doesn't mean that they are growing at a faster rate. Even us, Varyag, have a higher growth rate. Anyone with some basic maths skills out there?

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I don't get what that has to do with my post tho. My only point is that 1 UP as a TRIBE are out nobling barcode, proven by the point that we have nobled our rank 1 spot back.

Infact as a TRIBE 1 UP are out nobling most of the top tribes

Last edited: