Choose your own adventure: Tribal wars

DeletedUser

no, that's what we call an observation.

Having seen multiple 4 second and greater trains I can't imagine someone who was actively defending could lose a village to you all; this is what leads to my asking whether or not he is even defending.

DeletedUser

didnt take long for the excuse....njc is a winner again!

DeletedUser

taking longer than I would expect for an answer to a simple question though.. not an excuse as I really don't care since we all know who will end up with these villages, I am just asking whether or not he is actually defending against you.

DeletedUser

you can read your stats......1 mil oda, 1.3 mil odd.....hes playing.....hes just getting drubbed, thats all

DeletedUser

lol... reading stats, who has time for that?

I only ask because I haven't heard anything from him, of course to be fair i have never heard anything from him in the past either.

DeletedUser

smoke so far:

Side 1:
Tribes: SMOKE
Side 2:
Tribes: KOC, BOC

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 3
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 51,600
Side 2: 29,264
Difference: 22,336

chart

DeletedUser107839

It wouldn't make me proud that I need the help of my former enemy to win a war against a rim tribe ;)

DeletedUser

I think the lesson here: No one likes a barb nobler. Let alone a tribe with 50+ of them.

Sound like a fair answer, ste?

I know you're right Koc is not as strong as smoke or ego(lol), the thing that makes me suspect a lot of your super skills in this game is that you have to wait KOC had already ongoing war for attack them... as if you had waited because you also know very well that the only way to defeat KOC is to be 3.6 times bigger ... wow your tribe really is a war machine ....

DeletedUser

Tribe name:Spartans
Tag:~300~

A Suggestion for your nest war....attack them....but make a strong alliance before....or wait someone attack them before....i don't want see your tribe defeated...

DeletedUser

Funny thing is that a month ago they were both asking us to help them against the other :D

DeletedUser

lol

With Tollxbooth, the Real Chuck Norris and Xishko all on the same team, should've figured they'd tick several huggly-wuggly tribes off.

I miss them guys. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I know you're right Koc is not as strong as smoke or ego(lol), the thing that makes me suspect a lot of your super skills in this game is that you have to wait KOC had already ongoing war for attack them... as if you had waited because you also know very well that the only way to defeat KOC is to be 3.6 times bigger ... wow your tribe really is a war machine ....

I'm in EGO... so no.

Funny thing is that a month ago they were both asking us to help them against the other :D

No one in EGO asked you for help. You guys came to us with the intention of trying to fight Smoke. knowing EGO and knowing cliftus, he would have never asked you for anything. Anyone else who might have doesn't really matter.

lol

With Tollxbooth, the Real Chuck Norris and Xishko all on the same team, should've figured they'd tick several huggly-wuggly tribes off.

I miss them guys. :)

Calling ego a hugging tribe... oh goodness.. lol

Edit: forgot one,

It wouldn't make me proud that I need the help of my former enemy to win a war against a rim tribe ;)

Oh it doesn't make me proud, I simply put it up for those who were wondering what smoke was up to. In the end smokes involvement in the war will help us both get back to some real fighting quicker. Less of this boring not knowing how to send attacks stuff for me, thanks.

DeletedUser

And you are supposed to be some sort of a "leader" there, but have no clue what is going on with your tribe and members.

You made me laugh real hard right now and I thank you for it.

darkaniken2

Two days in and 15 villages ahead, and KOC feels this is something to brag about? Wow.

And Congo, considering your actions on W2, I'm surprised you still show your face on these forums, let alone try to insult other people.

DeletedUser

And you are supposed to be some sort of a "leader" there, but have no clue what is going on with your tribe and members.

You made me laugh real hard right now and I thank you for it.

I don't claim to be a leader, just happen to be one. If you must know, I don't even participate in tribal ops.

I only know what leadership does; if you were taking some random member's asking for help as a request from EGO as a tribe, then you were confused.

DeletedUser

And Congo, considering your actions on W2, I'm surprised you still show your face on these forums, let alone try to insult other people.

Insult? I thought you people would have taken that as a compliment.

A hunter doesn't share its food, darkaniken2.

DeletedUser

Congo, how are you doing my brother. Yea, welcome to w66, where whomever can make the most excuses, take in the most players, internalize the best, and most importantly, be the best farmers, are the winners of the world haha

I can see why most people cant stand KOC. We actually decide to play the game the right way....fight. Might seem like a foriegn concept to this lot, but all good.....we will just continue to do our thing as more and more excuses roll off of njc's tongue

smoke so far:

Side 1:
Tribes: SMOKE
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 3
Difference: 4

chart

Side 1: 51,600
Side 2: 29,264
Difference: 22,336

chart

NJC...this is all that really matters:

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: EGO

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 60
Side 2: 39
Difference: 21

chart

Side 1: 528,460
Side 2: 297,370
Difference: 231,090

chart

DeletedUser

Really? Must I repeat myself..? I haven't made an excuse yet. In any case, 21 conquers in a week in a war you started is hardly anything worth bragging about. Though considering the barbs don't put up much of a fight i can see how you would have low standards. :icon_rolleyes:

Again, I'll be there soon................. (poolparty)

darkaniken2

I can see why most people cant stand KOC. We actually decide to play the game the right way....fight.

Ahahahahahahahaha. Oh god, that's funny. Fight who? The barbs? Dead DoDO accounts? This is the first "fight" KOC has ever been in, and you're deluding yourself if you think you chose it. You pissed off two tribes who have been fighting longer on this world than anyone else by your utter lack of ability to play the game as it was intended to be played. You sat and cowered in your corner, nobling every gray village you could get your hands on. This war was brought to you.

Might seem like a foriegn concept to this lot

Amusing, coming from you, for reasons stated above.

And as much as you want to pretend SMOKE doesn't exist or isn't relevant to this thread, that doesn't change the fact that this NAP to take you out was their idea, not ours. We just rolled with it, because we were tired of your bullshit.

And congo, a hunter doesn't, but two warriors fight side by side to take out a common enemy, setting aside personal differences until after. EGO and SMOKE will return to war, once KOC has been properly dealt with as they should have been so long ago.

DeletedUser

Ahahahahahahahaha. Oh god, that's funny. Fight who? The barbs? Dead DoDO accounts? This is the first "fight" KOC has ever been in, and you're deluding yourself if you think you chose it. You pissed off two tribes who have been fighting longer on this world than anyone else by your utter lack of ability to play the game as it was intended to be played. You sat and cowered in your corner, nobling every gray village you could get your hands on. This war was brought to you.

Amusing, coming from you, for reasons stated above.

And as much as you want to pretend SMOKE doesn't exist or isn't relevant to this thread, that doesn't change the fact that this NAP to take you out was their idea, not ours. We just rolled with it, because we were tired of your bullshit.

And congo, a hunter doesn't, but two warriors fight side by side to take out a common enemy, setting aside personal differences until after. EGO and SMOKE will return to war, once KOC has been properly dealt with as they should have been so long ago.

I hope you fight us like you fought each other.... We will win this hand down with ease.

You are as much of a warrior as a five year old kid with a stick.

We did noble every single gray village to prepare for war with a much larger opponent and we are not trying to deny it or hide it as much as you guys and same goes for additional tribes, we said BOC is our family tribe unlike you who are trying to hide your's by splitting them into dozen little tribes and changing their names every now and then...

Now feel free to go back to your hugging bros and cuddle some more.