The hunter becomes the hunted!

DeletedUser96004

I think he was trolling to be honest but yeah, BARB won't be added the Harley stats haha.

Is there a reason you say Barb wont be adding harley to the stats, and yet you put in on your sig?

~Ts Jay~

DeletedUser

Is there a reason you say Barb wont be adding harley to the stats, and yet you put in on your sig?

~Ts Jay~

yes jay because barb will not add hq to the stats...but is is funny as hell to see it in his sig. That MM lost a great account because of no sense of humor.

DeletedUser104695

~Ts Jay~

Where in my sig do I claim it was barb's doing? It simply shows the unfortunate events that have occurred over the past few days. It just gets me and most of the world thinking #WWGD?

DeletedUser

Is there a reason you write ~TS jay~ after your posts? we can see who you are from your user name?

Much like myself, I write

-

Coffee Troll

After mine, its a force of habit.

-

Coffee Troll

DeletedUser104695

Haha that's all I was asking, thanks for the civil response x

DeletedUser

Prediction time:

MM and Barb fight back and forth for a month,

MM run out of gas due to lack of sleep, members that can be sitters (Thanks attack rule and everyone mass faking) and inactivity.

MM final 6 join Barb - End of world begins.

I go and buy GTA5 and Witcher 3.. and go play that for awhile.

Im Lovin it!

GTA 5 comes out next week dude, if you'd said 'a few months' instead of 'a month' I'd be calling it a great prediction ;)

DeletedUser

I am, I've got a very nice 200 point vill that I'm very proud of :)

DeletedUser

I know me saying what I am going to say could ruffle some feathers...If it does get over it, "it is, what it is".

Everyone knew this war was going to be the make or break of the west. And MM knew it was going to be the fight for their lives as well...but after so many easy victories notched on their belts, I do not think they were ready for what barb had to offer. Though gaining an early lead due to surprise and then a random bit of luck with an old barb duke disbanding the tribe..and getting a lot of old players of this world to come back and fight for them...good players..They still lost the war.

How do I know they lost. Because to the victor go the spoils. MM is merging into Barb.

Congratz Barb :) I never doubted you at all.

DeletedUser105209

Thank you for congratulations Shadow.

MM and Barb could have gone on warring for months. There was a lot of shit talk in here recently but it doesnt change the level of respect i have for the players from MM.
I never received or witnessed the same calibre of attacks from any other tribe in this world. It was a lot of fun timing 8 nukes into a second only have coffee still keep us from caps :icon_biggrin:
Other events in this world and both Barbs and MM's inactivity made this happen sooner rather than later, but overall I'm really excited about the new tribe and playing with really kick ass people.

DeletedUser

True that symbian:)

yes members of MM were great and everyone saw the respect the 2 tribes have for each other. I think it was certain players alone that ruffled feathers not the tribes as a whole.

Forgive me for being one sided but I think MM would have lasted another Month tops. But then after the NUts Se7en merge it did not make sense to keep fighting when a unified tribe would work out best. Well Bud your merge brings me great joy for a few reasons.
1. Barb is now end game...I have a lot of tw friends in barb and I am glad they made it this far
2. None can or ever will dispute your dominance of the west ever again. I am excited to see the updating maps change
3. There will be 2 tribes end game and it will be up to the leadership on how they want to play it...I am saddened that it is not Barb/Se7en but Barb/Nuts! will be good too :)

DeletedUser67103

I agree it was a Great war,although it wasn't much of a surprise at first,but later came back and took the lead,I have much respect for MM player's as they are exceptional opponet's/player's.Now the War is over and I greet my New comrade's into a New stage of the game.I look forward to working with my New and Old mate's to dominate;)
!BM!

Psihic

I do not see MM as exactly defeated.

It is the fact, that we had the upper hand last weeks of the war due to various circumbstances but at the end of the day it was a mutual decision for MM to join BARB because together it is more likely that BARB tag will win this world at the end then it would be if we would have fought it out.

At the end of the day, MM members are more of a reinforcement then a war spoil to BARB.

DeletedUser

All ill say for MM is that i hope everyone gets a chance to play in a tribe like MM at some point.

Start-up and mid game with MM has been the most enjoyable few months ive had playing tribal wars and i doubt ill ever be a part of a tribe like that again.

Things may have gotten a bit dull the past month but im sure thats about to change, really looking forward to playing as a member of barb, gonna be an interesting few weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Soberknight

So, we now have the second big contender for the endgame.

I think this merge is a very smart thing to do. The war was fun but when its an even war, or at least a close call, both tribes suffer from growth. This merge will be the answer to many of your internal issues such as inactivity.

I wish this new tribe good luck!

DeletedUser88324

This war could have lasted for several more months, the reality is that a month from now, we would still be fighting, maybe BARB would be with quite a large upper hand due to many casualties we had lost to Mr. Inactivity, which left a big wound in our side continuously gushing out blood, however those of us left from MM that have now moved onto BARB, are the real warriors, the real fighters that MM had.. So, adding us all to BARB's ranks, I think it will be VERY interesting to see how we contend this End Game stage we currently find ourselves in.

I would like to say that I REALLY enjoyed fighting alongside all ex MM players, an honor. But my special mention goes to my Coplayer and Friend, Coffee Troll.. I have come upon many excellent defenders on many different worlds, including BARB players, but Coffee is that ONE player i wish to never go up against.. This whole month for me has been difficult for those who know me, to log in TW daily, and Coffee managed the account excellently on his own without complaints. Great player, even better person :) love ya buddy (go gay love!)

Anywho, BARB! New compadres! As much as I hate merges, I do NOT feel bad about this one, for I know the caliber of players that udnerstand the true meaning of TEAM PLAY we are joining up with, and I am excited for what is to come! Let's rock this world to it's end babies!

DeletedUser

True that symbian:)

yes members of MM were great and everyone saw the respect the 2 tribes have for each other. I think it was certain players alone that ruffled feathers not the tribes as a whole.

COUGH COFFEE TROLL COUGH

Forgive me for being one sided but I think MM would have lasted another Month tops.

You're forgiven. We made a few mistakes, especially focusing too heavily on SAGA. There's no doubt they had the upper hand and recent Barb ops were wrecking, but claiming MM would've lasted a month is just disrespectful.

1. Barb is now end game...I have a lot of tw friends in barb and I am glad they made it this far

Barb always was end game, Bro. There was a brief point in the war where MM had upper hand due to the surprise attack, but besides that little hiccup, their dominance has been undisputed.