Difference: 357,208

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 733,973
Side 2: 258,921
Difference: 475,052

chart

DeletedUser

Last Thursday was my last day of the soccer season and I tried to avoid TW as much as I could. Went on every once in a while on my phone but didn't too much :icon_neutral:
Well theres your problem, you call Football, Soccer :/

And every one blames their mistakes on other cos. Your co is apart of your account, if they say HBD can't fake, saying that it was the other co still means HBD can't fake cause the co is just as apart of the account as you are. If you really want to prove them wrong, log on, and send fakes yourself. At least that is how I would shut them up.

DeletedUser

I called it soccer because more people know what I'm talking about. And it wasn't a mistake, it was a good attempt to take a village, I was not a part of it though.

DeletedUser111047

in till sean comes back idk if the urfear account will ever meet my expectations

DeletedUser111047

to bad you never log in j to prove me wrong but hey ur shitty cos can hamdle it urfear has nothing to worry about right i mean certainly the great urfear account can handle barb right (rolf)

DeletedUser

to bad you never log in j to prove me wrong but hey ur shitty cos can hamdle it urfear has nothing to worry about right i mean certainly the great urfear account can handle barb right (rolf)

:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

in till sean comes back idk if the urfear account will ever meet my expectations

Jon was a good player on the urfear account, he sniped loads when i was in se7en, good team player from what i seen back then.

And at ben it's deffo football and not soccer!!!!!

DeletedUser113096

nubcake theirs this thing called war stats i believe if you look my account has 2nd-3rd highest oda in war also cause i think your that stupid oda stands for oppenents defeated attacking

Love if you could spell properly :D :D What is TPL doing in this war? I believe we are about to take this war 4-2 in days. Yet, we are over 3x smaller than you.

DeletedUser105209

If you pussies in Atomic arent Nuts! slaves, then why havent you made your own thread and posted stats there?

DeletedUser111047

again nathie i reger you to war stats page which shows you are up 25 caps and have been negative in caps everyday since after you declaired.......NUB CAKE

DeletedUser

Love if you could spell properly :D :D What is TPL doing in this war? I believe we are about to take this war 4-2 in days. Yet, we are over 3x smaller than you.

Love if you could do math properly:

TPL 43.568.532
Atomic 19.309.229

i'd say twice your size not 3 times nubcake

hey-buddy-can-you-be-stupid-somewhere-else.jpg

DeletedUser113096

Ah yes. Damn, forgot we've been eating you so much that you are now double the size. Damnit. I apologise

DeletedUser

Ah yes. Damn, forgot we've been eating you so much that you are now double the size. Damnit. I apologise

Possibly the worst come back ever.

i'm barb nubcake read the sig (facepalm) but don't worry if TPL haven't finished ye off soon i'll be over to lend a hand :) i'd be sound like that ;)

DeletedUser55895

3yzztvC.png

Wut :|

About to take the war 4-2, aka 2:1, with your small lead, and 95 of your caps came from a player you guys knew had his troops on the frontline of nuts. Ps. Miss you baby. so sad you deleted your acc :(

DeletedUser111047

it amazes me my cos and i have actually learned techniques and habe had to fight multiple fronts with lack of support and sleep for long periods of time and their are still idiots with accounts in this war

DeletedUser

3yzztvC.png

Wut :|

About to take the war 4-2, aka 2:1, with your small lead, and 95 of your caps came from a player you guys knew had his troops on the frontline of nuts. Ps. Miss you baby. so sad you deleted your acc :(

your cruel, couldn't just leave the nubcake thinking he was all this and a bag of chips lol :D but come on TPL (yn)

DeletedUser113096

Urm no, we're about to take it4-2 in days. Look at the charts. Don't worry you're getting wrecked by a 'nubcake' it will soon be over for you :D :D