Nobles have arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Around 27,000 of his points have come from a merge/internals, well done Ycsy, we are not worthy

Are you still mad? Ryan get over it you absolute noob. :lol:

Hey! 27,000 easy points. Good for him. If you feel like making it a challenge to get you villages, that's great. He may not feel that way though. It's all a matter of perspective and as long as everything's kept in line with the rules, there's no universal reason for things like this not to happen.

I totally agree with you, good for him! All warfare is based on deception my friend...

Dont listen to Ultimatum X, hes still crying over the fact he got nobled.

^^ :icon_wink:

What are you talking about dude.

You're supposed to have rank 1 oda, odd and only noble enemy villages. If you ever noble a barbarian village or an internal, you are a horrible player and do not deserve to play tribal wars.

Another great post by you... would you like a cookie? Ironic really.. you are a terrible player!

You're supposed to do it hey? Let me guess, its your Destiny? If someone offers you a free village you going to turn it down? pretty sure most players have nobled more than 1 barb during their whole tribal wars expeirience, so what they dont deserve to play? Also who decides whether someone should be allowed to play the game?

Look what you've done.. you've got this poor lass in a stress now. She's obviously a horrible player then? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser105718

You're supposed to do it hey? Let me guess, its your Destiny? If someone offers you a free village you going to turn it down? pretty sure most players have nobled more than 1 barb during their whole tribal wars expeirience, so what they dont deserve to play? Also who decides whether someone should be allowed to play the game?
are you even thinking? :icon_idea:

DeletedUser79609

Hey! 27,000 easy points. Good for him. If you feel like making it a challenge to get you villages, that's great. He may not feel that way though. It's all a matter of perspective and as long as everything's kept in line with the rules, there's no universal reason for things like this not to happen.

Never said anything against Yscy, I was just pointing out that someone who has played like he has to make it into the top 15 should not be "congratulated".

Dont listen to Ultimatum X, hes still crying over the fact he got nobled.

Yes, i'm crying, you know because I was outplayed. James crushed my defenses and crippled my backtimes. Oh wait, that didn't happen? Why would I cry about wanting to restart? We were considering quitting full stop, but once we heard James was wanting to noble us, in the tribal skype chat, we decided to activate AM and clear our vills. You don't believe that, I have the reports.

Oh and James, only egotistical idiots like you get mad.

DeletedUser

Free villages happen, and no one will ever turn one down. "Oh, no thanks! I'll just blow my nuke on this turtle over here instead" are not words you are likely to hear in TW.

But, the peanut gallery on the TW externals is still going to judge the hell out of any player in the top 20 (and even lower) that is only high ranked because of internals and freebies. That's life.

DeletedUser79609

Free villages happen, and no one will ever turn one down. "Oh, no thanks! I'll just blow my nuke on this turtle over here instead" are not words you are likely to hear in TW.

But, the peanut gallery on the TW externals is still going to judge the hell out of any player in the top 20 (and even lower) that is only high ranked because of internals and freebies. That's life.

Wow, another person who needs to learn how to read. I was making a point that we shouldn't congratulate Yscy, not judging him.

DeletedUser

Never said anything against Yscy, I was just pointing out that someone who has played like he has to make it into the top 15 should not be "congratulated".

He should be congratulated. People congratulate people on their successes which is what he has. It really doesn't matter that he got it easier than you think he should have.

DeletedUser92753

Wow, another person who needs to learn how to read. I was making a point that we shouldn't congratulate Yscy, not judging him.

Not everything is about you :icon_rolleyes: She was clearly speaking about the general poster holding opinions. The fact that a thread devoted to the top 20 exists augments her points. People who are not the top 20 are having a long discussion about them as if their opinions matter.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111495

Yes, i'm crying, you know because I was outplayed. James crushed my defenses and crippled my backtimes. Oh wait, that didn't happen? Why would I cry about wanting to restart? We were considering quitting full stop, but once we heard James was wanting to noble us, in the tribal skype chat, we decided to activate AM and clear our vills. You don't believe that, I have the reports.

Oh and James, only egotistical idiots like you get mad.

You still got nobled out though, Despite James being a bit up himself he still took you out with ease, Restarting is for failures, took the easy way out did you? Thats Cute.

DeletedUser

You have no idea what you are on about, despite taking all the time in the world to reply you still come up with a load of 'Rubbish'

I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic in his first post and you misunderstood him ;)

DeletedUser79609

You still got nobled out though, Despite James being a bit up himself he still took you out with ease, Restarting is for failures, took the easy way out did you? Thats Cute.

Took me out with ease?

1. He took 2 villages
2. I let him take those 2

Oh and surely quitting would be the easier way out? Think before you post.

DeletedUser111495

Took me out with ease?

1. He took 2 villages
2. I let him take those 2

Oh and surely quitting would be the easier way out? Think before you post.

You chose to let him take 2 villages so thats your fault, stop tring to justify yourself, you were food the moment you joined TENT and you knew it. He still nobled you and you still failed, yet you still throw abuse his way, you are pathetic.

DeletedUser79609

You chose to let him take 2 villages so thats your fault, stop tring to justify yourself, you were food the moment you joined TENT and you knew it. He still nobled you and you still failed, yet you still throw abuse his way, you are pathetic.

Wait, so I should have known that my new tribemate was planning to noble me? That's a new one. I don't get how choosing not to snipe his trains or move D around by choice is me failing. As for throwing abuse, James is the type of person who's ego is big enough to block any abuse thrown at him, i'm sure he doesn't need you fighting his battles.

DeletedUser111495

Wait, so I should have known that my new tribemate was planning to noble me? That's a new one. I don't get how choosing not to snipe his trains or move D around by choice is me failing. As for throwing abuse, James is the type of person who's ego is big enough to block any abuse thrown at him, i'm sure he doesn't need you fighting his battles.

Im not fighting his battles, i know he can be a bit of a dick sometimes, he knows it aswell but thats just who he is, always up for some fun/banter. Does not make any difference if you chose to defend your villages or gave them up, you lost them hence you failing, the fact you gave them to him is just stupid on your part, was hardly a success was it letting him take them.

DeletedUser79609

Im not fighting his battles, i know he can be a bit of a dick sometimes, he knows it aswell but thats just who he is, always up for some fun/banter. Does not make any difference if you chose to defend your villages or gave them up, you lost them hence you failing, the fact you gave them to him is just stupid on your part, was hardly a success was it letting him take them.

It allowed me to restart quicker...

I don't have time to defend against my tribe, but hey, blaming RL would be even more pathetic, right?

DeletedUser

I was not replying to you, hence the lack of block quotes in my previous post. I am replying to you now. I know how to read, thank you very much. Maybe you need a refresher?

DeletedUser

From the last two pages of this thread, all i got from it is that Tomb Raider is MAD. :icon_confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.