RON aggressions toward Drunks

DeletedUser

There is no "Drunks" tribe. Those are just remains of those who didn't run :lol:

I disagree;

There are still 32 Members in the Drunks Tribe.

There are, also, still 5 Tribes in the Drunks Family.

DeletedUser

but, i wouldnt be proud of drunk2, i havent hered of or seen any action from them at all

just chillin

haha i guess once again you guys dont pay attention...it is a merge...drunks are still around to make sure everything goes smoothly...is it me or does ron comprise of dumbasses and arrogant players? stop repeating yourselves and say something new other than "they scared they running"

DeletedUser

haha i guess once again you guys dont pay attention...it is a merge...drunks are still around to make sure everything goes smoothly...is it me or does ron comprise of dumbasses and arrogant players? stop repeating yourselves and say something new other than "they scared they running"

Agreed.

ashitaka

You did. You scared me. I had some strange feeling. Like, I am drunk. :icon_cry:

:lol:

DeletedUser

no were not crying your just making an inconvenience in nobleing you all

just chillin

haha yea...sorry about that, we dont mean to damper your attempts

DeletedUser

attemps, i guess your right, drunks attempted to fight back:lol:,

just chillin

your the one saying making it inconvenient so yea saying that obviously means we doing something and i was talking about your attempts not ours...once again a ron member proves how arrogantly retarded ron are...

DeletedUser

and the inconvenience was you guys running scared of to TBP

They aren't "running scared."

If you look at the stats. BEFORE the Drunks merged with TBP, TBP was the LARGEST NOBLING TRIBE of the Drunks.

Not RE.

Not RON.

TBP...

Also, as previously stated in this thread;

MERGER. They aren't running from anyone! MERGER

Get your facts straight before you post next time, please and thanx.

just chillin

haha flames dont even bother asking them to get thier facts straight...they have their heads so far up eachothers asses to even see facts besides i like hearing em bitch bout how "we ran from them" it brings great joy to me to hear them bitch cuz it means they starting to see their victory go down the shitter haha