You've Been Naughty. Now You Die

DeletedUser112964

Can't ignore the effort put into this so props for that.

With that aside, this is mediocre at best. All it does is big up a player who clearly has an ego complex by looking at their external posts. You claim to be declaring on a tribe by yourself but in reality it's just an excuse for bAd to declare on a smaller tribe. Even if you're the only one who nobles them, the fact of the matter is you will receive tribal support if you need it.

7/8 for effort.
2/8 for content.

-R

DeletedUser

Shouldn't effort have produced something that did not look like it was made in MS Publisher 95? I'm not sure I agree with the 7/8 rating there. Maybe a bit closer to 4 or 5. Unless they used such a boring template as a metaphor for how boring the forums were until they posted this, but I highly doubt that was why.

As for content, I think it's a bit closer to a 5, maybe a 6, given the current lack of any PnP worth mentioning on W70 right now.

-A

DeletedUser112964

I was generous with the effort rating due to this forum being this forum. As you said, lack of PnP.

-R

DeletedUser59417

Gogg is just mapping out his noble claims for the next few months.

Yes, its a pnp about a player taking down a tribe but its pretty clear bAd wants control of k33 and k34. After which they will be moving north again. It would seem bAd as a tribe is in a good location to win all their wars and continue expanding.

Side note: In the bAd vs. Ace Family war rumor has it that penta quit playing world 70 on saturday(Yesterday) moving on to w72 to start a premade there. Penta as a tribe only grew by 500 points in a 24 hour period. So, it would appear helper will no longer be receiving help.

Best of luck to Gogg moral will surely be a factor, then again maybe he will find a way around the moral problem.

I will not be watching the stats as this will be a slow moving conflict.

DeletedUser106973

That's the 2nd time you've said something about my ego codex so I'd like you to stop and read some of my previous posts. Remember that there have been 3 people on this acc since the start, all with different personalities and egos. I've had a look through what i myself have written and see only one post in W70 which I claimed to be superior to another player (excluding this thread). Maybe my ego is just so big I don't even realize.

It was made on Google docs, mainly due to the fact I been on and off multiple devices over the past short while but yes encrypt, lets go with that, it was a wonderfully thought out metaphor.
I would not have made this if the forums had something in them to actually talk about but you're damned if you do and damned if you don't apparently.

But what the heck, i'll let troops do the talking.

DeletedUser112964

That's the 2nd time you've said something about my ego codex so I'd like you to stop and read some of my previous posts. Remember that there have been 3 people on this acc since the start, all with different personalities and egos. I've had a look through what i myself have written and see only one post in W70 which I claimed to be superior to another player (excluding this thread). Maybe my ego is just so big I don't even realize.

You're right, I have been lumping you together with Gogg and that is unfair. I apologize for that. You personally haven't had egotistical posts for the most part. Gogg on the other hand has and seeing as the account is obviously his and due to that his posts reflect on it much greater than yours do. Every account has a single owner because someone had to set it up. I consider the codex the account as much my cos as it is mine but the fact remains I control the email it's associated to and in TW rules, accounts can only technically have one owner.

So yes, you're right I have been unfair to you in a sense, but the way your co conducts himself is as much to blame as the bias I have shown due to his/her personality and my opinion of it.

but you're damned if you do and damned if you don't apparently.

Hasn't this always been the nature of the externals since times of old?

-R

DeletedUser106973

Side note: In the bAd vs. Ace Family war rumor has it that penta quit playing world 70 on saturday(Yesterday) moving on to w72 to start a premade there. Penta as a tribe only grew by 500 points in a 24 hour period. So, it would appear helper will no longer be receiving help.

I heard a rumour about this too which is lovely for us in bAd ... It'd be weird though for an entire tribe to just hit delete at the same time like a mass suicide. Espeically after all the money some of them spent with ptw features.

[SPOIL]
You're right, I have been lumping you together with Gogg and that is unfair. I apologize for that. You personally haven't had egotistical posts for the most part. Gogg on the other hand has and seeing as the account is obviously his and due to that his posts reflect on it much greater than yours do. Every account has a single owner because someone had to set it up. I consider the codex the account as much my cos as it is mine but the fact remains I control the email it's associated to and in TW rules, accounts can only technically have one owner.

So yes, you're right I have been unfair to you in a sense, but the way your co conducts himself is as much to blame as the bias I have shown due to his/her personality and my opinion of it.

Hasn't this always been the nature of the externals since times of old?

-R
[/SPOIL]

The funniest thing about the gogg external ego, comes from a player who doesn't even play the world anymore, just still comes onto the forums to troll. Other people encourage it or boost that ego even more by stating themselves the superiority of gogg.
Some people enjoy it others don't, that's the way it works i guess.
And yes I suppose it has/was and always will be.

3-0 already in conquers

DeletedUser

There's a real good mapmaker on this account. Sadly, that person is not me. I gave it a shot anyway, though - first map I've made, for the record.

[spoil]
QN4gIWv.jpg
[/spoil]

-A

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser103945

I thought this was hecka cute, especially the hobby listed: "Consuming the souls of mortals". I wish I was creative enough to make a fun flyer for my enemies.

DeletedUser

7-0 for Gogg in the past 24 hours :) More interesting than some of the legit tribe wars.

DeletedUser

If you look at the stats it is actually Gogg v there tribe, I (se7ensins) took one village as it was in my church radius but apart from that it has been a one man war, not a excuse for us to declare on a smaller tribe.

DeletedUser112911

You claim to be declaring on a tribe by yourself but in reality it's just an excuse for bAd to declare on a smaller tribe.

-R

All those excuses are just for the externals, to build up a story and give w70 externals something to read. He declared for war stats towards bAd, and growth for bAd. Simple and good reason to start a war. Overall we would like to own the grounds of coal as they have a very nice cluster.

Also good job GoG, 12-0,

DeletedUser112896

auuBali_zps8e7bae79.png

[spoil] Side 1: Tribes: bAd
Side 2:
Tribes: Coal

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 0
Difference: 18

chart