Varyag and it's borders

Deleted User - 10770065

PFF are just waiting for Varyag to be near destroyed then they will jump on. It's how they do.

DeletedUser

PFF are just waiting for Varyag to be near destroyed then they will jump on. It's how they do.

Come back on your 5th account on this world (l0000000000l) until then no one cares about what you think, and even if you do get a 5th account don't expect many people to take you seriously Shauny Boy

DeletedUser

interesting post from you !!! if i remember your last account was in varyag ?? heard arabela's co ???

lol and by this post you sound like you actually want PFF to hit varyag . :icon_idea:

Deleted User - 10770065

I wasn't Ara's co.

And I don't care for Varyag in the slightest, I think I've established a long time ago.

Inbred for the win.

-M A R I O-

He is not the founder, stop kidding yourself. Garrock and Jag are. I hear that the discussion of inviting those Barcode players was in council chat and Tris had loads of time to give his opinion, but he didn't, because as usual, he was inactive.

Correction here: Garrock and -M A R I O- are :D

DeletedUser

wanna play the game of who lost what sitting Mr Dust and shadow ??? up for posting reports ?? anyways , i do not like to waste time with people who play the real life getting busy stuff when their position gets tough in game and then no wonder they try to put up their little heads when they think they can survive now and things look a little easier ..

PS: do you still wanna talk about losing a sitting nuke ???

Defender: Dust and Shadows
Destination: 026. Dust and Shadows (625|433) K46

Quantity: 0 0 12527 0 0 5599 800 0 498 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 12527 0 0 5599 800 0 498 0 0

yes putting 2 Dvs might have killed the attacker , not putting 2 nukes champ !!!

Euh worth telling you, that i quit this world with fear champ, and some random pro is playing my account.
Sorry to bring you the bad news, but at least i enjoyed catting your villages.

And btw, were you the one attacking me? oh noes, it was your tribe mate, since i emptied your villages from the nukes you had.. :(

DeletedUser84667

Another quit or rimmed player come on here to talk trash. Some trolls just can't let go.

DeletedUser

Euh worth telling you, that i quit this world with fear champ, and some random pro is playing my account.
Sorry to bring you the bad news, but at least i enjoyed catting your villages.

And btw, were you the one attacking me? oh noes, it was your tribe mate, since i emptied your villages from the nukes you had.. :(

a fool of the highest category can only write what you have written ... and anyone will laugh on your comment .

so if certain villas of mine are catted down ( btw not a big achievement ) you come back from dead and make a post about it and brag like you climbed Mt Everest .

and when i talk about YOU losing 2 nukes sitting in a single villa , you put the blame on your sitter ???

also , even if my tribemate attacked you the bottom line still remains YOU lost those nukes?? and btw with this rule of tribe mate and tribe being different from me ... what have you achieved in this world then ?? that you even feel the need of popping up here.

All i can say is there is a HUGE bunch of you arrogant noobs out there who do nothing in game but just know how to come on externals and give stupid remarks .

a friendly suggestion , if you have left the world then stay that way .. it will save you from embarrassment of getting ripped off . you could have only played in those easy days , the business end of w69 has started and its not for you ...

uldza

All i can say is there is a HUGE bunch of you arrogant noobs out there who do nothing in game but just know how to come on externals and give stupid remarks .

How ironic that you belong in that bunch.

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Side 1:

:icon_rolleyes:
Tribes: Knock!
Side 2:
Tribes: Varyag

Timeframe: 25/10/2013 00:00:00 to 13/11/2013 13:00:43

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 268
Side 2: 48
Difference: 220

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,466,832
Side 2: 418,066
Difference: 2,048,766

chart

DeletedUser

I will not be returning to world 69. ever.

Monkey is a selfish player who plays (with) for himself only, and is only using varyag for his own personal gain, and he has been allowed to do so by .Sweetdreams

Varyag no longer deserves to be number 1 tribe, Varyag no longer deserves to win.

Note to all other tribes. Varyag is yet to be tested. Jager and PFF working together would be enough to derail Varyag.
Anyone wishing to know a list of players from Varyag that would be easy to take down feel free to ask, I know better then anyone were to hit Varyag to make them hurt.

AND THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR RECRUITING SEXY PLAYERS!
And we should care why? Ive warred varyag from 3 accounts and you never did much except whine about losing villas. Your loss is of little to no impact to the tribe other than that your villages will be going to people who can probably use them better than you can.