Next No-haul: Powered By Cheese

DeletedUser80534

I'm making a premade for the next no haul and inviting some people who usually play farming worlds to show them how much they actually suck at TW.

If you want to join me in showing them, sign up below.

Inviting the following:
trent
zorg
murph
nauz
etc. (suggestions welcome)

Muldie will duke it (if he feels like playing at that time) and I will be the baron.
Mattcurr will duke it if Muldie doesn't feel like playing.

Tribe name: Powered by Cheese (since it's not powered by excessive activity and spam farming)
TAG: Pow!
I might change the tribe name depending on my mood for the day. I might change the name to gound0 since that is where it all began.

We'll be joining just off the core and not preregistering to get a better spread perhaps.

Rules:
1. There will be a D requirement.

2. No co-players allowed! (unless it's a girl)

3. No new recruits will be taken in on world (only players who have signed up here and have been approved).

4. No biting each others heads off.

5. Playing for only 10mins a day is allowed.

6. Everyone is allowed, Ima teach you how to play anyway. If you are a fairly new player, you must express an awesome willingness to learn before you will be accepted. We will only accept 1 new player.

7. Everyone is allowed, except people that murph says cant join.

8. All first noble targets will be discussed with me before you end up backtimed, catted or draining tribe support because you're noob and unable to use better judgement when choosing a noble target.

9. If you have a foot long beard and you are able to prove it with a pic on which you are holding a paper with my name written on it, you will be automatically accepted.

10. No merging of player accounts will be allowed within the tribe.

11. Absolutely no hugs will be allowed...ever.

12. If you're a girl and you have a foot long beard, you will be automatically denied...and maybe shot for crimes against humanity.

13. Don't apply if your name is Connor. All Connor will be denied and then sent to hell to join their Connor friends.

14. Neeb is a great word and you will respect it.

15. There is a Skype group you're supposed to be in, otherwise I'll forget to tell you when we're launching.

16. You must avoid spag because he can disband tribes with ...words. Maybe even pre-mades.

17. Drumming with your mouth while fishing is seen as a special skill in this tribe. This video demonstrates : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIy1OgvJc2w

18. The use of ridiculous wording, like for instance, typing like you’re in preschool and lost your arms in battle and randomly smashing your forehead into the keyboard will be met with severe repercussions. Like you being kicked from the Skype group until you’ve sobered up.

I'll add stuff if I think of anything else.

Official members list:

[spoil]
being revised and you'll see it when you are added to the Skype group
[/spoil]

How do I apply to your pre-made?
I'll add again that everyone is welcome to join ;)
1. Contact me on Skype (nao.min-Amika) or forum msg. It's faster if you just add me on Skype.
2. You'll mostly need a reference (i.e. someone from the current member list)
3. If you are a girl you are automatically accepted.
4. Posting: can I join? in this thread will be sufficient if I know you or know someone who knows you.
5. If nobody knows who you are you will go through a full panel interview conducted by muldie, myself and kourosh. (be prepared for a harsh rejection, our standards are gruesome)

Last edited:

d4m0

An imaginary member list... interesting recruitment strategy.
Who are you?

DeletedUser80534

I'm not special.

What's imaginary about my member's list?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

An imaginary member list... interesting recruitment strategy.
Who are you?

I see a list. If it were imaginary it wouldn't be there. It would be a figment of your imagination. But since there's an actual, physical list, It's a list, not an imaginary list.

DeletedUser80534

Well, here's the confirmed member list for the first h. Maybe I'll update it later when zorg finally accepts the no-haul challenge.

[spoil]
muldie (if he feels like it)
trent (he said it's ok)
murph (he'll say it's ok)
kingsam (voluntary member)
mama weasley (forced member)
donkyho (voluntary member)
reece (forced member)
jonas(jamz) (voluntary member)
willyweed (has no say in the matter)
boggy (voluntary member)
kourosh (forced pizzamaster)
ezflux (voluntary member)
whitey666 (voluntary member)[/spoil]

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You ask me on skype. I reply to you and you never reply back? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I'm making a premade for the next no haul and inviting some people who usually play farming worlds to show them how much they actually suck at TW.

I might suck at no-haul we'll see. I've always considered farming a TW vital part of the game. If its just playing sim city and nobling tons of barbs, i did that in my early worlds like w4 :icon_sad:

JK, I know how it will be. And as female co-players are allowed... :icon_redface:

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Bleh, no haul worlds require even more activity than normal worlds early on.

Anyone that thinks no hauls isn't activity-dependent is deluded.

You can't afford to queue 5 buildings at a time, so must be online when something is queue-able to keep up (particularly if that "thing" is a mine and not queueing it means less resources produced).

Especially because they're usually speed 2 with more res per hour than usual (even for speed 2) from mines, thus you overflow any time you go to sleep, unless you raise warehouse sky high immediately - which is far from streamlined, giving yet another advantage to the co-played accounts that can keep warehouse smaller and still not overflow.

DeletedUser

yup, when you have to stay up to keep track on the buildings and check out your res, sending farm runs is actually okay as you have to be active anyway.

well sending lots of farm runs haaaa

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser80534

Bleh, no haul worlds require even more activity than normal worlds early on.

Anyone that thinks no hauls isn't activity-dependent is deluded.

You can't afford to queue 5 buildings at a time, so must be online when something is queue-able to keep up (particularly if that "thing" is a mine and not queueing it means less resources produced).

Especially because they're usually speed 2 with more res per hour than usual (even for speed 2) from mines, thus you overflow any time you go to sleep, unless you raise warehouse sky high immediately - which is far from streamlined, giving yet another advantage to the co-played accounts that can keep warehouse smaller and still not overflow.

I played them solo and it's almost the most boring thing to start-up in no haul. Activity? lol? just set your alarm.