The Nutcracker

DeletedUser105209

Take a look at the map before you make yourself look like a bigger Jackass. Nuts family still owns more of it than Barb+Sdl, and that doesnt factor in all the rim tribes Nuts has attacking us either.

DeletedUser

Take a look at the map before you make yourself look like a bigger Jackass. Nuts family still owns more of it than Barb+Sdl, and that doesnt factor in all the rim tribes Nuts has attacking us either.

Pretty well known that i'm a jackass, nor do I care what you're assumptions of me are.. just like anybody else who thinks they have an opinon of me. I know you guys are bigger and using other tribes.. and based off the map NO rim tribe even compares. So stop acting like your outnumbered lol.

Fact is I don't even care who wins. lol just enjoy busting peoples balls and granted your acting butthurt insulting when nobody has insulted you pretty much means goal accomplished, so if i'm a jackass. Guess that makes you the dumbass. Either way you got nothing on me lol. Peace

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Don't know who you are, but if you can't prove anything ingame to the people who are playing on this world then you're just nothing. Please scoodaddle away or pick up an account in Nuts! and be the one of the first that is willing is click the attack button.

Past worlds mean jack shit if almost everyone still alive can acclaim to such achievements to some degree, but the difference is they're not spewing hot air.

DeletedUser111607

Pretty well known that i'm a jackass, nor do I care what you're assumptions of me are.. just like anybody else who thinks they have an opinon of me. I know you guys are bigger and using other tribes.. and based off the map NO rim tribe even compares. So stop acting like your outnumbered lol.

Fact is I don't even care who wins. lol just enjoy busting peoples balls and granted your acting butthurt insulting when nobody has insulted you pretty much means goal accomplished, so if i'm a jackass. Guess that makes you the dumbass. Either way you got nothing on me lol. Peace

You insulted Coffee...For no reason...Obviously you're the butthurt one here, don't act suprised that his tribesmates are going to stick up for him.

DeletedUser

Don't know who you are, but if you can't prove anything ingame to the people who are playing on this world then you're just nothing. Please scoodaddle away or pick up an account in Nuts! and be the one of the first that is willing is click the attack button.

Past worlds mean jack shit if almost everyone still alive can acclaim to such achievements to some degree, but the difference is they're not spewing hot air.

Nope. My prior stats speak for themselves lol. Again I have nothing to prove. Not spewing hot air. :lol:

You do realise we are talking about Coffee here right? Make sure we are on the same page cause he is more full of crap then I am :lol: So your arguement is kinda null and void there bahaha. Nice bait though.

You insulted Coffee...For no reason...Obviously you're the butthurt one here, don't act suprised that his tribesmates are going to stick up for him.

In no way did I insult him lol. I just said he still had a big ego. Please explain to me how that is insulting? :lol:

You guys really should lighten up abit :icon_razz:

Funny thing is, it was meant in a joking manner and you guys took it seriously.. So I just went with it and here we are.. which brings me back to my point. You guys need to pull the pole out of your bum :)

AGAIN you have nothing lol. You can talk crap to Amanda and all that crap but dare say somebody make a joking remark.. you guys get all riled up :lol:

We just need a giant fire, where we can dance and sing Kumbaya.

DeletedUser

Wasn't an insult, I was worried he would hurt himself AGAIN, wouldn't be the first time. Like I said we got history. Last time he almost got so worked up. He almost had an aneurysm and hit his head.

Wouldn't want that now, would we :icon_razz:

Anyways I'm off, i'm sure you guys will respond to have the last word. Anyways Merry Christmas Ladies.

Happy Hunting^^

DeletedUser

Nope. My prior stats speak for themselves lol. Again I have nothing to prove. Not spewing hot air. :lol:
Whew amazing. They're too good to be true and causing quite the detrimental effect of making the air around this thread alot more humid. whew

merry christmas nuts! enjoy the attack break :)

DeletedUser

Funny, Pretty sure I destroyed the entire North Side of MANIC.. with the LTSSB with out tribe OP'ing you guys. You guys were well BAD. Yeah you blindsided my orginal account and I was completely surrounded BUT even then I managed to take caps off you. lol

Please do not make me get Nile & Brad to put you in your place clown. YOU DIDN'T WIN 58, you merged whatever was LEFT of MANIC into FORK. FORK won the world, not MANIC. Frigging LEECH. talk more shit :)

Oh an by the way, even when MANIC turned on my account. YOU had NO part to play in destroying it. lol So stop talking like you actually did something.

Not to mention you guys tribe OP'd me what 6 times and FAILED all 6? Go get your helmet Coffee I done think you bumped your head alittle to hard :lol:

Infact, based off your forums you guys were so scared to launch at me and had wasted so many resources trying to kill me.. You started attacking people completely in the other direction :lol:

So bad Coffee Clown.

Oh and Happy Holidays everyone! :D

North side: Yeah with all the quitters and baddies, Never came at the middle were i always am, Talk more shit rawr, You would only join the quit when opped anyways.

as for Nile and Brad, If brad aka farrk is whom your talking about, You obviousely missed the part where he declined to fight my account/antigoon, As it would be a stalemate, But sure keep talking shit.

That tribe merge happened half way through the world and MANIC players that joined are mostly still around and kicking ass, So yet again your wrong, but someone who quit the world wouldnt know now would he?, Nahh he just talks shit when he has time to look like a fool.

Im sure with seven days and a closeby account i could rim you again, Go grab the Lord Cheo account, Ciranore account, Whatever you wish make sure its K44 and ill be waiting 7 days of me kicking your ass sounds like fun.

-

Coffee Troll

DeletedUser

North side: Yeah with all the quitters and baddies, Never came at the middle were i always am, Talk more shit rawr, You would only join the quit when opped anyways.

as for Nile and Brad, If brad aka farrk is whom your talking about, You obviousely missed the part where he declined to fight my account/antigoon, As it would be a stalemate, But sure keep talking shit.

That tribe merge happened half way through the world and MANIC players that joined are mostly still around and kicking ass, So yet again your wrong, but someone who quit the world wouldnt know now would he?, Nahh he just talks shit when he has time to look like a fool.

Im sure with seven days and a closeby account i could rim you again, Go grab the Lord Cheo account, Ciranore account, Whatever you wish make sure its K44 and ill be waiting 7 days of me kicking your ass sounds like fun.

-

Coffee Troll

Pic or didn't happen :lol:

Nope, if you're 'genius self' took the time to read the thread my holiday plans just got moved to this weekend + I got a funeral to go to aswell as seeing my new nephew with school starting in 2 weeks, how do you think I have this much time?

Besides picking up a lost game lol. How about when I finish school will start on equal footing then i'll smash your account in like the last time since you so good you won't mind doing it a second time? :D

I build my accounts in a specific way, you should ask Amanda I booted her off my last one lol

Also the people that joined FORK.. are leechs. So what HB got banned. Honor had no leadership after that.. wasn't that hard for MANIC after you lot joined..FORK did all the work. Also you were half the world away. I prefer trench fighting.

Anybody that sends nukes 200+ hours away are just softening somebody up..

Merry Christmas All! :D

DeletedUser36833

Keyboard warrior lets fight on equal footing blah blah sup mate you shit?

DeletedUser

Shame you can't boot her off this one, we might have a tiny bit more of a challenge.
Emphasis on tiny for rawr mate.

Hes a baddie, Quit sucking amanda off.

As for equal footing, Ill be here waiting and as you have stated " Multiple people have asked me " Go ahead and pick on up, Ill be here waiting getting bigger and bigger

-

Coffee Troll

DeletedUser102628

This has been an interesting read, so festive :lol:
Thankfully, I'm not a very festive person so I'm not going to pretend we should all get along for xmas anyway :icon_rolleyes:

Coffee, who made your Sig? T'is pretty good. (bow)

Merry xmas w67 :icon_cool:

Soberknight

This has been an interesting read, so festive :lol:
Thankfully, I'm not a very festive person so I'm not going to pretend we should all get along for xmas anyway :icon_rolleyes:

Coffee, who made your Sig? T'is pretty good. (bow)

Merry xmas w67 :icon_cool:

If everyone gets along around xmas time and we also have 3 days attack break then what is there for me to do?

No, i am glad peeps like Rawr come along and liven up my day. Rawr, you are the light in these dark days!

DeletedUser

Keyboard warrior lets fight on equal footing blah blah sup mate you shit?

Did you come up with that all by yourself mate? I must say i'm impressed :lol:

You and every other person on the face of the planet has used that line, fail for orginality :lol: You bad.

Shame you can't boot her off this one, we might have a tiny bit more of a challenge.

Yeah she's not that good, i'll give you that one :lol:

Emphasis on tiny for rawr mate.

Hes a baddie, Quit sucking amanda off.

As for equal footing, Ill be here waiting and as you have stated " Multiple people have asked me " Go ahead and pick on up, Ill be here waiting getting bigger and bigger

-

Coffee Troll

I see you keep coming back for more, word of advice.. Don't hold your breathe :lol:

You have nothing on me Coffee, you got beat.. stop acting like your untouchable clown :icon_razz:

You've never beaten me and YOU never will :lol:

If everyone gets along around xmas time and we also have 3 days attack break then what is there for me to do?

No, i am glad peeps like Rawr come along and liven up my day. Rawr, you are the light in these dark days!

lol hey now, I tried to get along around the Christmas time. My idea was to make a fire and sing Kumbaya but no you guy's would rather grope each other on the forums.

DeletedUser

One time I got 3 strikes in a row bowling drunk. It was really awesome when I did it. All the other people around gave me high-fives and told me I was awesome. Since then, I cannot think of another time I got two strikes in a row. And with my work schedule, I hardly ever get the opportunity to bowl. Just because you experienced success in the past doesn't necessarily mean you will now. Do you think Micheal Jordan can strap on his sneakers and once again achieve the same level of success he previously enjoyed?

I find it interesting that someone would come on here and tell one of the better players playing on world 67 that he isn't as good as he claims to be, that he could take the player any time he wanted to, but that he just doesn't have any time to play right now because he is too busy. I really don't know how to judge a player I have never seen in action, so i won't say your completely full of crap but maybe you might need to take some exlax to empty your bowels soon.

Merry Christmas!

DeletedUser111607

Did you come up with that all by yourself mate? I must say i'm impressed :lol:

You and every other person on the face of the planet has used that line, fail for orginality :lol: You bad.

Originality? How original is it coming onto a forum board and trolling for the sake of it.

Yeah she's not that good, i'll give you that one :lol:

She's a pretty crap leader but as an individual player and without all the sits she probably has to deal with I imagine (And have heard) she is a half-capable player.

I see you keep coming back for more, word of advice.. Don't hold your breathe :lol:

You have nothing on me Coffee, you got beat.. stop acting like your untouchable clown :icon_razz:

You've never beaten me and YOU never will :lol:

Not going to argue on the past as I have no idea of said events but the whole "YOU never will" is only because you wouldn't dare pick up an account and try to come at him.

lol hey now, I tried to get along around the Christmas time. My idea was to make a fire and sing Kumbaya but no you guy's would rather grope each other on the forums.

Bad troll is bad.

Replies in bold, go fist yourself.