Seeking a fun challenge for this world

llanowar

I came to this world as my return to TW after an absence to care for an ailing family member.

I started pretty far out on the rim and created a tribe to sit in just to keep the mass recruiters from driving me insane.

Since then I have vaulted into the top 15 of my continent even tho I started a week or more later than most of the people above me, but I haven't been approached by anyone other than an academy tribe.

Due to this fact I'm looking for something fun to keep myself occupied and interested for a while and thought I'd throw the discussion open to the forums looking for innovative and intriguing things to try out.

DeletedUser

sorry :O ok, more serious: hope your family member is better.

may i recommend some hugging? vodka, hugging, and later, murder. the traditional way... but only in game of course ;)

DeletedUser

Recruit some newbs and lead them to victory! If you keep vaulting over everyone like that, attracting teammates shouldn't be too tough. Even if the majority of your tribe sucks people will join just to play with the guy on top. Put something in your personal profile about recruiting and they'll be lining up :icon_smile:

What's your in-game name?

llanowar

IGN: Rofellos77

Experience runs clear back to World 6 as an early member of Or.D in it's ORIGINAL form. back when we were having fun playing with STACHE, Che!, HIRE, etc.

Also done some fun stuff on W41 and 58.

And Vara...the fact that you even bring up hugging makes me feel sick. I come from a time when fighting was the norm. Heck at one point I declared alone on a 195 member Family JUST BECAUSE THEY ANNOYED ME! =D

DeletedUser

well, if you feel sick at the very mention of the word hugging, you have come to the wrong forum. but if you want to be sick, there is a thread called puke you can do that in ;)

hug hug hug

i myself have never built an axeman. i once thought about attacking someone?

you know, the real fun is to be found ingame.. if indiscriminate fighting is what you want, send some attacks

DeletedUser

sham-ful i know. my priest reckons i am going to hell.

llanowar

I could send some attacks, but this attack break thing is thwarting my ability to kill stuff!!!!

Therefore I'm looking for something to do in combination with slaughtering people once this silly attack break ends again, but since you have all decided that this was supposed to be some sort of joke.......whatever.

DeletedUser104118

sham-ful i know. my priest reckons i am going to hell.

I think he may be right :/

Unless you make up for it with more hugs and more alliances within our tribe.
Maybe we should even think about Kore2 & Kore3, you know that old saying..

The more the merrier ^^

DeletedUser

who told you about Quore17?????

damn.

llanowar, this is no joke man. you have to hug, plot, and action

hugs,

v(hugger)

llanowar

And my response to that.

Jan 01
01:44 The tribe is now enemies with CORE.

That should solve two problems. You now can't be accused of hugging everyone...and I can see you guys 200 or 300 hours away :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser

OMG I was just looking at your village before I came to the ext. forums... Idk why you don't just try to get into 4am or SONS , You've got so many members of SONS right around you. Message me in game if you wanna get into the tribe :) .

DeletedUser

And my response to that.

Jan 01
01:44 The tribe is now enemies with CORE.

That should solve two problems. You now can't be accused of hugging everyone...and I can see you guys 200 or 300 hours away :p

did you just get bated? it takes a master-bator to get bated like that. well done. forgive me if i don't shake your hand :p ;)

And our response to that.

Jan 01
01:46 The tribe is now allies with DDA.

hugs!

Last edited by a moderator:

llanowar

You must be related to Kriegseland or King Valkyrik. Can't stand a thread that isn't all about you can you Varangians?

Last edited:

DeletedUser104118

He sure can't..

Members of Core & their many family tribes have to spread the "hug love" in every thread.
We're not just about making the in-game side of tribalwars hug friendly but externals as well ^^

DeletedUser

OMG I was just looking at your village before I came to the ext. forums... Idk why you don't just try to get into 4am or SONS , You've got so many members of SONS right around you. Message me in game if you wanna get into the tribe :) .

He doesn't meet 4am requirements yet.