The end phase of this world will soon begin..

urFEAR

SubjectThe end phase of this world will soon begin
rename.png
SentJan 10, 2014 06:12:59
The tribe Barb Hunterz now controls 45% of all player-owned villages in this world.
When this tribe controls 60%, the 90 day end phase will begin.

This will mean the following changes for this world:
  • A restart after a total ennoblement is no longer possible.
  • The nobleman prices were halved.
  • This world will be closed after 90 days.

Discuss!

urFEAR

Very sad.. looks as if nearly all of Nuts! have flatlined or gave up. I wish we had a more fun end-game phase.

DeletedUser110464

Well were they really fighting to begin with?

Congrats Barb especially those who have been in Barb since the beginning. You guys fought in wars since day 1 practically so really do deserve a win on this world.

urFEAR

Well were they really fighting to begin with?

Congrats Barb especially those who have been in Barb since the beginning. You guys fought in wars since day 1 practically so really do deserve a win on this world.

A select few including myself were, but unstable leadership, inactivity and issues with priority within the world lead to their demise.

Oh well, this world was more fun at the beginning/mid-game.

Psihic

A select few including myself were, but unstable leadership, inactivity and issues with priority within the world lead to their demise.

It will still take a while before we take the missing 15%.

And while at it, coins should get cheaper ASAP ffs.

DeletedUser

What? How did you fight Barb? :icon_neutral: I like you mate but the fact still remains you ran to barb to take you that doesn't count as fighting.

But I agree, we have had issues with activity and cohesion. When a real fight turned up, some people up and quit. It takes a lot of determination to be on the losing side and remain active. And the ones that remain haven't being working together very well. Anyhow nothing changes, people in nuts wont give up.

DeletedUser

BARB original right here (cool) Warring the GOD! fam at the start was still the best war of this world :D

DeletedUser88324

What? How did you fight Barb? :icon_neutral: I like you mate but the fact still remains you ran to barb to take you that doesn't count as fighting.

But I agree, we have had issues with activity and cohesion. When a real fight turned up, some people up and quit. It takes a lot of determination to be on the losing side and remain active. And the ones that remain haven't being working together very well. Anyhow nothing changes, people in nuts wont give up.

Zeckt, you cant read simple dtats, can ya? Urfear account was the account that fought Barb the hardest the first few weeks of the war, defended hard and was actually capping (dont count recaps in that.).. sure, he didnt have a massive lead, as he was practicallt fighting on his own, but nevertheless, if you learn to read stats before smack talking and base your words on facts, who knows, you might even get a small fan club ;)

DeletedUser

Zeckt, you cant read simple dtats, can ya? Urfear account was the account that fought Barb the hardest the first few weeks of the war, defended hard and was actually capping (dont count recaps in that.).. sure, he didnt have a massive lead, as he was practicallt fighting on his own, but nevertheless, if you learn to read stats before smack talking and base your words on facts, who knows, you might even get a small fan club ;)

=)

DeletedUser88324

Omg, i know i am all elementary and all, but you must be mentally challenged.. you call him out for not fighting, and running. I coontradict you stating facts silly.. He fought well, nobody backed him up, leadership did nothing, he decided to join a tribe that actually fought together as a team..

Go back to the short bus pal

DeletedUser

Omg, i know i am all elementary and all, but you must be mentally challenged.. you call him out for not fighting, and running. I coontradict you stating facts silly.. He fought well, nobody backed him up, leadership did nothing, he decided to join a tribe that actually fought together as a team..

Go back to the short bus pal

Never denied the stats bro =)

DeletedUser88324

On topic:

This world still has several months left to it.. taking into account the 90days after 60% domination, i would say roughly 6-7 more months unless coin reduction comes quickly, which i personally dont see coming too soon.

DeletedUser

On topic:

This world still has several months left to it.. taking into account the 90days after 60% domination, i would say roughly 6-7 more months unless coin reduction comes quickly, which i personally dont see coming too soon.

Agreed. Good to know you can actually make valid points and not just flame, haha. Well done bro.

Discussion was never about nuts tribe stats vs barb to begin with, was urfear's stats versus barb in first weeks of the war...

I meant I never denied urfears stats. Argument wasn't about stats.

DeletedUser88324

Agreed. Good to know you can actually make valid points and not just flame, haha. Well done bro.

I meant I never denied urfears stats. Argument wasn't about stats.

I can act like an adult every once in a while when the discussion is something serious lol

I would like to add that my idea on how long this world will carry out is not including the possibility of Nuts! Getting back on their feet and turning tables, which in that case would prolong this world's duration even longer.. however, experience tells me this won't be happening.

Regarding urfear, you didnt implicitely deny his stats, but you did say urfear ram to barb and that didnt count as fighting. Thats when i brought up stats to prive that he actually did fight. Capiche?

DeletedUser

I can act like an adult every once in a while when the discussion is something serious lol

I would like to add that my idea on how long this world will carry out is not including the possibility of Nuts! Getting back on their feet and turning tables, which in that case would prolong this world's duration even longer.. however, experience tells me this won't be happening.

Regarding urfear, you didnt implicitely deny his stats, but you did say urfear ram to barb and that didnt count as fighting. Thats when i brought up stats to prive that he actually did fight. Capiche?

Oh boy and now he acknowledges that things can possibly turn around, did your account hacked or something :D

And yes I said he didn't fight, you brought stats in and I am saying they don't matter. Your stats against us are very good, if tomoz you suddenly decide to shift sides (in light of your side perhaps being on the lose side), you would be running away despite those stats. Similarly, theres people here whos stats are bad (for whatever reason) in comparison to urfears back then and despite that they still play on this side. That takes determination. Thats respectable. I have nothing against Urfear, his action there I dont agree with, its an opinion and I have a feeling he understands it.

Last edited by a moderator:

urFEAR

Oh boy and now he acknowledges that things can possibly turn around, did your account hacked or something :D

And yes I said he didn't fight, you brought stats in and I am saying they don't matter. Your stats against us are very good, if tomoz you suddenly decide to shift sides (in light of your side perhaps being on the lose side), you would be running away despite those stats. Similarly, theres people here whos stats are bad (for whatever reason) in comparison to urfears back then and despite that they still play on this side. That takes determination. Thats respectable. I have nothing against Urfear, his action there I dont agree with, its an opinion and I have a feeling he understands it.

We did fight BARB, as Mike stated before we had the stats to prove it. You said we didn't fight BARB, and we did for as long as we could.. whilst we were fighting, people on the same front as me (besides Padova and TigOld) were losing villages left right and centre without requesting for support, mailing nearby players and or even leaving hundreds of attacks untagged for a considerable amount of hours without asking for a sitter (in some cases) but when a sitting request was asked, no one would step up to the plate and take it. That type of stuff I was fed up with, and I did try to stay as long as I could.. the team on urFEAR sniped multiple trains and stacked multiple villages whilst still rapidly taking villages quickly.

Sure, we could have stayed and fought BARB but it was inevitable of what would have happened we did.. it would have been urFEAR vs BARB, not Nuts! vs BARB. This game is called Tribal Wars and when your tribe is not helping out or not stepping up to the plate to fight then I would rather join a tribe that does. We never hid our opinions of BARB, we always thought highly of them from Se7en up until now. Again, once we joined BARB we received multiple nukes hitting our villages and our incomings went over 20k.. where was that when we were in Nuts? People were obviously holding back for their own selfishness and I do not want to be in a tribe like that.

Anyhow, I appreciate your opinions nevertheless Zeckt. :)

But this thread isn't about urFEAR.. can we get half priced nobles soon pretty please?

Last edited:

DeletedUser105209

Another thread derailed by nuts obsession with Urfear :icon_rolleyes:

Congratz guys, hopefully the 15% goes fast :D

DeletedUser36833

Haha they fought more than you ever did you little forum warrior.
Will not be long before BARB have the world won good going guys its well deserved.