Orc Declare on Core

DeletedUser

The number of Casanovas lv20 walls being downgraded to lv0..
It gonna make a big difference when his tribe supports him.

Although if he spends like 2000pp bet he could rebuild it in 5mins :D

---- Point proven, this tactic will fail, I have been around long enough to know this, at this stage an experienced defender can destroy the strongest of offenses with the right support..

Take away the support you take away the fight, but as I suspected you will not listen. And it shall be to your downfall.
I hope some more forum personalities come along who know how to defend Core better, because it was funny at first now coming to think of it... a tribe at #1 with such little logic, and leadership to take the fight to Orc be it true? I be sad... for the game.

DeletedUser

---- Point proven, this tactic will fail, I have been around long enough to know this, at this stage an experienced defender can destroy the strongest of offenses with the right support..

Take away the support you take away the fight, but as I suspected you will not listen. And it shall be to your downfall.
I hope some more forum personalities come along who know how to defend Core better, because it was funny at first now coming to think of it... a tribe at #1 with such little logic, and leadership to take the fight to Orc be it true? I be sad... for the game.

Core is #2 now and Turtle is #1.

MAX-BURN

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
First of many to come?

b9f7c5f910794263dc1553e912083a12.png

MAX-BURN

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Core~B included:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Orc, Troll, TBS
Side 2:
Tribes: CORE, KORE, CORE~B

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 42
Side 2: 9
Difference: 33

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 274,296
Side 2: 57,246
Difference: 217,050

chart

[/spoil]

Core~B not included:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Orc, Troll, TBS
Side 2:
Tribes: CORE, KORE

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 26
Side 2: 9
Difference: 17

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 195,501
Side 2: 57,246
Difference: 138,255

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser113867

This player losing villages to orc, nobling off a crappy player with probably low morale then losing them.

Core have started poor but they looked to be getting in order but with players doing this they will always be losing villages.

DeletedUser

Orc seem to have gained 5 ex-punch players, and have closed the gap between them and Core considerably, this war is getting more one sided by the day. With the exernals on Orcs side, as well as the stats which Core still aren't able to balance..

Question I am asking myself now is who will capitalize most out of core's collapse, if they come back from this I will be impressed.

I give them a 20-30% chance of seeing march.

MAX-BURN

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Question I am asking myself now is who will capitalize most out of core's collapse, if they come back from this I will be impressed.

That's a great question and I am thinking of too many possibilities but unsure of the probability of each. However CORE are definitely not going to make a comeback.

We have more members leaving:

4e30d8d5f1364561fb27db755b0eb5d4.png

I have a feeling we will see more as the week progresses. Made a map for a more visually stimulating overview (~^,)

fdb1c7443f98d8459992a05a802f0173.png

DeletedUser

Add lefsa as well which joined Cruel.. The domino effect will continue.

DeletedUser104118

Well done Orc, I'm really disappointed in my tribe. Seems most are giving up this quickly...
Shameful really. Well let me tell you I will always try defend any tribe I'm apart of,
but had no chance of changing people's views on here lol

As for me, I'm at 40kish points. I stopped playing seriously a few months ago.
Just been playing for PP, so I was more of a sideline supporter/fan.
But looks like I was supporting the wrong team..

I hope we have captains not rats on this ship.

DeletedUser

And im gonna disagree with everything Pixie, varangs et al have said

Im happy to be proven wrong here, but if, as Pixie says, the aim of TW is to win, how many CORE players have won PP in this game by actually winning?

Premade core tribes always burn bright then fade away. Ive seen it too many times before.

I read the lists of players in the "top 10 players in TW" and I recognise hardly any of them, just as Im sure most of you dont recognise my name.....but I have won my last two worlds I played because I stuck around to the end.

And, heres my point, the reason I stuck round to the end is because the tribes I was in recognised that diplomacy encourages lethargy. Why fight when we dont have to? Why secure our borders with defence or nobling when we can just recruit/merge?

Well IMO the ultimate answer to that is that players get lethargic and bored and then clear off in a style reminiscent of taking the first pawn in chess and then declaring yourself the bestest chess warrer in the world EVA!

Activity and interest keeps players keen. Premade tribes tend to have the attention span of an ADD sufferer and diplomacy like this dulls the senses

Heres my prediction: CORE/KORE will not be here come Easter

From the "Puke" thread....mystic GJ looking good (as always)

MAX-BURN

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Seems the snowball effect is taking place:

88ad871c0cfc3095a8b4d0112ecb9970.png

The effect is not localized. Usually you get players in a certain area that join/leave tribes as a group but the spread is quite sporadic meaning there's some major internal issues going on with the leadership.

9505f7f54134fa64d8dbc9c8a26e1d68.png

DeletedUser

Then again, CORE isn't a premade tribe. And they did decide to recruit the players who left War Pigs.

Honestly, I kind of expected this.

DeletedUser113381

Then again, CORE isn't a premade tribe. And they did decide to recruit the players who left War Pigs.

Honestly, I kind of expected this.

Lol you clearly don't know the whole story here. Lustre-Online and hhs4240 both are WarPigs recruits but originally joined Cruel with us (Kryptos-Also from WarPigs). Lustre-Online and I had been talking for ages about his recruitment. The others were quite the bonus. How will CORE react to us doing this?:icon_biggrin: