TKWSN & Faith (A Tale of Tragedy)

DeletedUser

I'd like to add fuel to a fire here.

TKWSN are using bully tactics to recruit. They offer the potential recruit a position, and most of them just sit on the idea for a bit. It sits there until a decision is made. If they join TKWSN, that's fine, but if they go elsewhere, BAM! They launch on them within 6 hours.

It's not a new strategy, but it's surprising to see that they're doing this. It's a bully tactic. Sometimes if the potential recruit is decent enough, they'll keep launching until they join. This means "Yeah, the guy is good, he's holding off a few of us. If he joins, no hard feelings since he should understand our stance" sort of mindset comes into play. But the thing is, if they went elsewhere, you should get them impression "Yeah, I found better". They don't understand this and they just launch.

Rather then taking on their targets, they take on these possible new recruits, and it's pretty annoying to say the least. With TKWSN's position, they need to focus on tribes and not singular players or they'll have too much in the air when a tribe/alliance decides to launch on them. Not saying they can or can't defend themselves, or even take on these people, but if the chance that they are attacked by an enemy that co-ordinates well... Well... We can understand that they'll have too much going on to handle.

Sure, they can drop their targets and focus on the bigger issue, but those targets will be looking for some payback, and when that happens, the plate they've created becomes too full. Saw this happen to countless tribes, new and old, previous winners and previous warmongers. When it becomes too much, people begin to crumble.

TKWSN need to look at their current position and situation if they want to make it towards end-game.

Also, I'll add that if it wasn't for a certain duke acting out against the tribe with no input from fellow leadership, TKWSN wouldn't be around today. They were 3-4 hours from being launched on, with an OP I derived over 6 hours of constant timing, script making, and specifically getting users to send attacks from specific villages. I had it lined up to be my most accurate op to date. I feel so sad I didn't get to see it through.

._.

DeletedUser

So you going to post pics of you sniping trains, which is common place nowadays. Well if you are new to sniping I'd see why you'd be so over the moon about it.
I'll do it for him. As much as I think this is funny, SQ also needs to check what he sends. He's sent trains with only 3 nobles, doesn't calculate loyalty, then sends two more when the loyalty is at 72... He really, really needs to check what he's doing.

[spoil]
6Fm09.png

6Fm3K.png

6Fm4W.png

6Fm6x.png

This last one, went up against a level 10 wall. So that just says something, doesn't it.[/spoil]

MAX-BURN

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
TKWSN are using bully tactics to recruit. They offer the potential recruit a position, and most of them just sit on the idea for a bit. It sits there until a decision is made. If they join TKWSN, that's fine, but if they go elsewhere, BAM! They launch on them within 6 hours.

You clearly have gotten your information wrong or trying an attempt at somehow deflate TKWSN's reputation. If it's the latter it is a weak attempt. Offers were extended to have people join. Keep in mind that the two tribes were once allies and naturally bonds were forged. There was no "Leave now or Die" type of recruitment mails sent out that you see on occasions.

Snippet from a rather long circular mail:

87196cee7930fcd88c7d2639cbf1ea3d.png

War preparations were being put in place against Faith while some members expressed an intention to join. And so attacks were suspended until the appointed time. If a member left Faith they became fair game to which ever player wanted action. Leadership did not order any attacks on any members that left, they were player driven and we ain't gonna stop members from going after food.:icon_rolleyes:

It's a bully tactic. Sometimes if the potential recruit is decent enough, they'll keep launching until they join. This means "Yeah, the guy is good, he's holding off a few of us. If he joins, no hard feelings since he should understand our stance" sort of mindset comes into play.

You clearly are under the impression that TKWSN have bullied players into joining. POST PROOF! If you don't have any please feel free to mail any player that joined TKWSN recently or otherwise and ask them if they were bullied into joining. Then post the replies here :icon_smile: Or could we get a volunteer from another tribe to do that? I sure would love to seem the replies.

Rather then taking on their targets, they take on these possible new recruits, and it's pretty annoying to say the least.

And who are TKWSN's targets? I'm also pretty sure if another tribe is getting annoyed at TKWSN then they are most likely doing something right. Why else get annoyed? :icon_rolleyes:

With TKWSN's position, they need to focus on tribes and not singular players or they'll have too much in the air when a tribe/alliance decides to launch on them. Not saying they can or can't defend themselves, or even take on these people, but if the chance that they are attacked by an enemy that co-ordinates well... Well... We can understand that they'll have too much going on to handle.

They did take on Punch. Its not their fault that Punch disbanded. The only tribe they should be taking on currently is FAITH, which they are doing now. However I think the point you are trying to get across is that they need to be more co-ordinated in which case I do agree with you.

Also, I'll add that if it wasn't for a certain duke acting out against the tribe with no input from fellow leadership, TKWSN wouldn't be around today. They were 3-4 hours from being launched on, with an OP I derived over 6 hours of constant timing, script making, and specifically getting users to send attacks from specific villages. I had it lined up to be my most accurate op to date. I feel so sad I didn't get to see it through.

Shoulda, woulda, coulda! I assume you are referring to the Hallowed situation in which that happened more than a month ago. Point is TKWSN is still here, Hallowed is not. I think you just venting frustration though, it is a complete pain when you plan something so much but it doesn't get executed.

I'd like to add fuel to a fire here.

We thank you and appreciate your attempt, but please try again (~^,) Something more substantial.

DeletedUser

You clearly have gotten your information wrong or trying an attempt at somehow deflate TKWSN's reputation. If it's the latter it is a weak attempt. Offers were extended to have people join.

And we rejected them and moved on to a much better place, and were immediately attacked. Bully? I wouldn't call it that. Butt-hurt would be a better way to describe it.

If a member left Faith they became fair game to which ever player wanted action. Leadership did not order any attacks on any members that left, they were player driven and we ain't gonna stop members from going after food.:icon_rolleyes:

Better make sure when your players go after 'food' that they can eat it before it chokes them out and sends them limping back. I was happy to sit and farm and munch on smaller tribes, now starts the fun stuff.

NibblingTK_zpse13c6032.png

And who are TKWSN's targets? I'm also pretty sure if another tribe is getting annoyed at TKWSN then they are most likely doing something right. Why else get annoyed? :icon_rolleyes:

I wouldn't say you all are annoying me. More like entertaining me. I really have nothing better to do than kill your member's nukes and nobles while i nibble away at them in my area. You give yourself a little more credit than you actually deserve for you 'PnP' that is honestly full of half-truths or neglecting to divulge the full facts. It's alright tho, that little stain, that little blemish is still here, sitting in your territory like a small, festering wound.

DeletedUser

You clearly have gotten your information wrong or trying an attempt at somehow deflate TKWSN's reputation. If it's the latter it is a weak attempt. Offers were extended to have people join. Keep in mind that the two tribes were once allies and naturally bonds were forged. There was no "Leave now or Die" type of recruitment mails sent out that you see on occasions.
I never said anything like that, so you're putting words in my mouth. I simply stated you extend these invitations, regardless of what they say, and if rejected, you launch on possible recruits. There is no if's, and's or but's. You offerred plenty of invitations, and when 4-5 people reject them and head elsewhere, you suddenly launch on them one by one, within a 6 hour period of it happening. I'm sorry to say, Nowitsover, but you clearly need to look around at what happened before and after the members of TKWSN do something before involving any sort of speak.

War preparations were being put in place against Faith while some members expressed an intention to join. And so attacks were suspended until the appointed time. If a member left Faith they became fair game to which ever player wanted action. Leadership did not order any attacks on any members that left, they were player driven and we ain't gonna stop members from going after food.:icon_rolleyes:
Please refer to the previous statement.

You clearly are under the impression that TKWSN have bullied players into joining. POST PROOF! If you don't have any please feel free to mail any player that joined TKWSN recently or otherwise and ask them if they were bullied into joining. Then post the replies here :icon_smile: Or could we get a volunteer from another tribe to do that? I sure would love to seem the replies.
We sat the accounts of the said accused, we've seen the stats, we've seen the mails. Sorry to say it all falls in line with both what you have posted, and what we've seen happen to River and a few others. Try not to make yourself look misinformed.

It's not the fact another tribe is annoyed, it's the fact you've involved another tribe. Well done on that part though. You're probably going to be "annoyed" when people begin taking action out of their own accord. You give them reason, and they'll go for it. One way or another, there doesn't need to be conflict between tribes, you just need to create it to involve people. Congratulations on doing so, though.

They did take on Punch. Its not their fault that Punch disbanded. The only tribe they should be taking on currently is FAITH, which they are doing now. However I think the point you are trying to get across is that they need to be more co-ordinated in which case I do agree with you.
Every tribe needs more co-ordination. Some more then others. From what we've seen from SQ and friends, TKWSN is on the latter side.

Shoulda, woulda, coulda! I assume you are referring to the Hallowed situation in which that happened more than a month ago. Point is TKWSN is still here, Hallowed is not. I think you just venting frustration though, it is a complete pain when you plan something so much but it doesn't get executed.
Yes, I am actually. I held and still hold a grudge against tim09 for doing that. When 140k takes on 78k of barb nobling balls, it's easy to see why Tony went after NAP's and alliances between Hallowed and KTA. With the disbanding of both, and then Flushed crumbling, TKWSN saw it possible to recruit to where they are now. If I still had the forum access to hallowed, I'd post the 6 hours of work I had. I had 16 people online ready to launch to all land between a 2 second period, with fakes and nukes everywhere. I even had Tony lined up to be nobled out on 21:00 ST exactly, regardless of his defense.

Some times you just need to ignore the people who make the decisions for themselves. Seeing this debacle, I know for a fact it would of done the world a better making sure they were gone for good.

We thank you and appreciate your attempt, but please try again (~^,) Something more substantial.
With or without my input, there's more then enough substantial evidence here to show TKWSN is running around trying to mock something up. You're planning something and need everything you can get, so I'm assuming you're going to launch on something bigger. You stated the attacks held off for possible recruitment, which means you're after something.

The only logical thing is TKWSN will declare on CORE/Orc. We'll wait and see which side you choose.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser74142

hey max rumor has it u spied for twsn then jumped shit claiming faith recruited peeps ya didnt like..any truth to that..or u gonna deny that too?

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
If a member left Faith they became fair game to which ever player wanted action. Leadership did not order any attacks on any members that left, they were player driven and we ain't gonna stop members from going after food.

Then perhaps you can explain why attacks started on mawgwi from multiple TK players while that player was in Faith. Perhaps you can explain why multiple people decided to continue attacking mawgwi when this player joined Ninja.

TBS members thought it was a good idea to take a few villages from Ninja and Turtle. Now look what's happening to them. Think about that next time you have a trigger happy member Nowitsover.

Oh wait I forgot you guys are planning a suicide attack against HankFourteen and I'm Not Fazed. I guess one of the members thought they could start early and get an easy village against a newly joined member.

DeletedUser

Oh look. Evidence.
6FFSs.png

MORE EVIDENCE!
6FGER.png

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, WE PRESENT YOU WITH THE BUTTHURT TO END ALL BUTTHURT~

DeletedUser

Hmmmm.....

28680353.jpg

And...

45498358.jpg

rich26ca

lawlz... just read thru this awesome read brick... lol

all i can say too to them is

7X2MP78C.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser

With or without my input, there's more then enough substantial evidence here to show TKWSN is running around trying to mock something up. You're planning something and need everything you can get, so I'm assuming you're going to launch on something bigger. You stated the attacks held off for possible recruitment, which means you're after something.

The only logical thing is TKWSN will declare on CORE/Orc. We'll wait and see which side you choose.

MORE EVIDENCE!
6FGER.png

If we put two and two together, well... We're pretty sure TKWSN made a huge mistake getting ahead of themselves. I WELCOME THIS DECISION!

DeletedUser

So when will TBS and TKWSN ally against Ninja and Turtle? I see this war in the future if it has not started already. Turtle is at war with TBS and Ninja and TKWSN have been bumping heads. :) Throw WAB into all this and this could be a good War here. If TKWSN and TBS do not ally it will be easyer for Turtle and Ninja. Just something to think about. :)

Just lets see who is on the front lines? Oh could that be you?

DeletedUser

Don't need to worry about the frontlines. Couple of players down there that can blitz with ease. Trust me on that one.

MAX-BURN

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
You guys are turning me on with all this attention :D This is delaying my other thread but I'll entertain your posts for now.

First of all CONGRATULATIONS for being told who I am. Only 2 others were close to my identity and one person cleverly worked it out (Not anyone from Turtle) You guys must feel real special about that considering the explicit mention of it.

...Nowitsover...

...Nowitsover...

That is indeed the account I play. Took it over in Mid December being playing it solo. You guys act like I didn't expect you to know.:icon_rolleyes: Anyway the world will only know who I am for a short amount of time. So the Mystery continues. (~^,)

Oh look. Evidence.
6FFSs.png

MORE EVIDENCE!
6FGER.png

Lol. Where was I on the 11th of January? Oh look I was in Faith!
So who do I warn about an impending attack? Oh look I warned Faith!
Yeah that's me being a spy for TKWSN! :lol:

2e7131da870e636d235166315076b0fe.png

hey max rumor has it u spied for twsn then jumped shit claiming faith recruited peeps ya didnt like..any truth to that..or u gonna deny that too?

I'm guessing the above posts proves whether I was a spy or not. For the record I have not spied for a tribe while being in another. I find being a spy a menial job, I do use spies though. Faith had a crap leadership their own Barons attested to it! However, If I don't like the tribe I'm in due to egotistical leaders or them having a player base that I don't get along with or them being inactive. I leave that tribe. Rank doesn't matter to me, it's about playing the game with people you enjoy. Typical example would be on World 63. I was Rank 1 in the Rank 1 tribe and left it for a Rank 18 tribe due to one of the leaders being a total ass.

I get along with players from all tribes even enemy tribes, the fact that you get along with an enemy does not mean you are a spy, some players for some reason can not understand that concept.

As for the other evidence, about me joining Turtle. You post it as If it's a revelation. Then again I'm guessing it is to you and those that did not know. I'm curious what evidence is it suppose to be exactly:icon_confused:

Joining that account was discussed before you recruited Ex-Faith. It also does not relate to ingame reasons. Basically I'll be short on time. TK leaders knew about it as well. Most of what you guys posted was expected, infact I was having a conversation with someone (No one from Turtle/Faith/TKWSN/Ninja) who lets say as interests in seeing Turtle fall, about this happening:

7f92bc212e2a8a66f61d58eed300ee9e.png

What I do not appreciate is seeing you guys try and brand me a spy when I have done nothing. I do not go and brand an innocent person guilty. Now you would not like to see an account leave turtle, it would be quite a stir (~^,) All I've seen is that you try and get bits and pieces of my skype conversations and construe something false. I do not forgive that easily.

Oh wait I forgot you guys are planning a suicide attack against HankFourteen and I'm Not Fazed. I guess one of the members thought they could start early and get an easy village against a newly joined member.

LMAO! You do realize that Hank is a friend right? Someone I know from another world. Besides me he also gets along very well with TKWSN. I think I know Not Fazed, not too sure I have to check on that. But he's kinda being frustrated with certain things in Turtle, or so i'm told.:icon_rolleyes:

However if you are so certain we planning on attacking them feel free to stack those lines. Your information has been so credible thus far, right?!

If I missed anything please feel free to requote it in a shorter version, gotta run for now but i'll be back. Don't miss me too much :D

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You guys are turning me on with all this attention :D This is delaying my other thread but I'll entertain your posts for now.

First of all CONGRATULATIONS for being told who I am. Only 2 others were close to my identity and one person cleverly worked it out (Not anyone from Turtle) You guys must feel real special about that considering the explicit mention of it.

Before I knew I was thinking you were someone significant. When I found out who you were, as far as this world is concerned, you are not. My care level about your identity is 0. Hiding one's identity and flapping gums serves no purpose. I hide my identity in world 73, but you don't see me flapping my gums over there like you are here.

That is indeed the account I play. Took it over in Mid December being playing it solo. You guys act like I didn't expect you to know.:icon_rolleyes: Anyway the world will only know who I am for a short amount of time. So the Mystery continues. (~^,)

The mystery is irrelevant. You are an account hopper. What are you planning to do with the new account? Hop to another one when the going gets tough?

who lets say as interests in seeing Turtle fall, about this happening:

lol, people have wanted to see Turtle's downfall from the beginning of the world. You say that like you expect us to be scared and shocked about it. In reality that's nothing new and I'll enjoy seeing nukes/nobles come at me to back up those words. Oh wait you're too scared to attack us directly and have to have your underlings do it.

Now you would not like to see an account leave turtle, it would be quite a stir (~^,)

LOL

Turtle has the most tribe changes of any tribe in the world. Noobs runs a tight ship. If someone from Turtle leaves it would be a loss yes but since all Turtle members are expected to work as a team the tribe would be hardly affected. One account leaving? Oh no, I'm shaking! Why don't you have this member leave now? Go on, put your money where your mouth is and have this Turtle member leave right now and create that stir.

That's what I thought. You're full of it.

LMAO! You do realize that Hank is a friend right? Someone I know from another world. Besides me he also gets along very well with TKWSN. I think I know Not Fazed, not too sure I have to check on that. But he's kinda being frustrated with certain things in Turtle, or so i'm told.:icon_rolleyes:

A friend makes little difference. I've made friends with a few people I have eaten. I've attacked friends in this game who were part of an enemy tribe. But information gathering is not an exact science. Yes sometimes you get bad intel, sometimes not. I can gather intel relatively easy with very little effort. Noobs can too.

But the question is, is it really bad intel? Let's see, one of your members decided to attack a Ninja player. Hmmm....

Speaking of, while I sat the account I nearly fell out of my chair laughing when I tagged 2 noble attacks that would land at a village with 72 loyalty.

However if you are so certain we planning on attacking them feel free to stack those lines. Your information has been so credible thus far, right?!

Why would we need to stack the lines? My member was getting attacked from multiple people, didn't lose a single village, sniped multiple nobles, and I even allowed nobles to hit when it was clear that the village wouldn't be lost.

The rest of your post that I didn't quote others can touch for me if they wish.

Last edited:

DeletedUser74142

i asked merely a question..if im not wrong..im the one who held my word early on when u messaged me in game under ur old alias.. :)

but regardless dont try and threaten me or play mind games with ur so called connections.

DeletedUser

Oh god. This is becoming so much fun! Contradictions, pride, big headed comments... All in one thread! This will be entertaining me all night at this rate! It's so fun when you're sitting on more information then the opposing party thinks you are! \\(^__^)//

Let's begin, shall we?

6FLpQ.png

6FLqF.png

We didn't care about you for a long time. When push came to shove, we got bored and let it out. Not really a big surprise you didn't know we caught on, because of your own mistake, but nice try though! \o/

Well, you know, it's easier to find out who you go and co-play then you think. It only takes a few social engineering tricks to do this. I found 7 co-players in one night when I was on W31. Gonna suck when I do it again. Oh well, I'll let you continue to guess how it's done :)

Lol. Where was I on the 11th of January? Oh look I was in Faith!
So who do I warn about an impending attack? Oh look I warned Faith!
Yeah that's me being a spy for TKWSN! :lol:

2e7131da870e636d235166315076b0fe.png
Oh, my mistake. I admit I screw- No, never mind. This helps me out a little bit more with your own contradictions:

I'm guessing the above posts proves whether I was a spy or not. For the record I have not spied for a tribe while being in another. I find being a spy a menial job, I do use spies though. Faith had a crap leadership their own Barons attested to it!
What I do not appreciate is seeing you guys try and brand me a spy when I have done nothing. I do not go and brand an innocent person guilty.
So telling another group of one groups intentions whilst being with the offensive group isn't spying, at all. Oh boy! I love how the game changes meanings so much! I can barely keep up with what a spy is now!

Let's evaluate, shall we? You were in one tribe, got wind of another tribes intentions, told that tribe, then left. Now, in a world we call modern living, that's essentially spying. This is also misleading information, blah blah blah. I could go on and depict the exact intentions of a spy. Please. You spied, and are trying to say you are, then say you aren't. You said so yourself!

"But I warned my own tribe!"

Well let's see. You're handling spies at the moment, right?

I find being a spy a menial job, I do use spies though.
Well, babe. Guess what? That's being a spy in itself. You're not doing the work, but you're leading users to do so for you.

"I don't work for McDonald's, I just run the join"
You're a spy, you fool. But I guess your own convoluted logic tends to think otherwise.

I get along with players from all tribes even enemy tribes, the fact that you get along with an enemy does not mean you are a spy, some players for some reason can not understand that concept.
Congratulations! You have today, learned the meaning behind a "Personal Ally", otherwise referred to as a "PA". These are friends in other places that you actively engage in contact with. This does not mean a personal alliance, no, just that you're friends in other places. Most people refer to this term as a NAP between players since they're friends, so come war time, they won't attack each other.

Good job though, you're learning at least!

As for the other evidence, about me joining Turtle. You post it as If it's a revelation. Then again I'm guessing it is to you and those that did not know. I'm curious what evidence is it suppose to be exactly
Well, Noobs 'aint liking the fact you kept him out of the dark. But, you can deal with that when it happens. ^__^

Joining that account was discussed before you recruited Ex-Faith.
As was discussed the recruiting of Ex-FAITH members into Ninja. What, you think this recruiting thing is an instant deal? HAH! Right, maybe for TKWSN. I guess people just take in anything off the streets these days and expect everyone else to do the same.

TK leaders knew about it as well. Most of what you guys posted was expected, infact I was having a conversation with someone (No one from Turtle/Faith/TKWSN/Ninja) who lets say as interests in seeing Turtle fall, about this happening:

7f92bc212e2a8a66f61d58eed300ee9e.png
Everyone is well aware of the hate towards Turtle. It can be shown by the threads in the forums. People ahte the fact Turtle allied with Cruel and Core, regardless that they were ranked much lower then top three at the time, and it was shortly after they started up too. Why? Because the leaders of each tribe know each other from previous world's. As you said "People can get along from other tribes". The fact that these tribes rose so well is they picked their fights well. One's that they would expand from. Doing so got them the hate they have now, and it's fruitlessly hilarious.

The fact is if it's on the inside, then it's someone who doesn't like what they're getting. They're probably being out-nobled by neighbors which means they expect massive expansion, but aren't quick enough to the palte. This pretty much gives me an idea of who you're heading towards, anyways.

Now you would not like to see an account leave turtle, it would be quite a stir (~^,) All I've seen is that you try and get bits and pieces of my skype conversations and construe something false. I do not forgive that easily.
A: I don't care about your grudges. You make it sound like people leaving is a bad thing for the tribe.

6FMsY.png

6FMtT.png

6FMuG.png

You make it sound like Turtle relies on that single account. I'm sorry, but pretty sure Noobs on Ice is staying with Turtle. Better luck next time! ^__^

Oh no! You're a PA! What ever shall we do! He's friendly with TKWSN? Oh no! But if the intentions of TKWSN were true (Which what we're coming up with right now in terms of info, it seems to be hitting the nail on the head (No, not in this thread either. You're not the only one in a leadership position)), pretty sure that'll quickly fade. Wonder what will happen. Oh boy!

As for Fazed, I knew this. Both Nathan and Cool are good people. You'd be surprised at what I know compared to you ;)

DeletedUser

This thread got very entertaining xD I think Max needs a bit of defending.

I played against MAX play on another World, he certainly does love to cause controversy and is quite skilled at doing it. There are very few players who know how to create strife like he does, there use to be much more players back in the early worlds but I do not see them anymore. I usually see what's happening here. A few players gang up on one and try and discredit said player with very little facts but a whole load of false assumptions or accusations thereby over loading the thread with too much information and having the real truth hidden in between all that.

I've yet to see substantial proof posted by the turtle side other than the snipe part. The fact that Max is joining Turtle is indeed an eye opener though. He usually sticks with his accounts. But seems its due to RL issues. All I see is Turtle trying to create controversy. One moment 1 member says TK is going to hit turtle the next one says they'd probably hit Orc. Not bad attempts but you can clearly see what they are trying to do.

I once thought Max was a spy as well, but he proved to me that I was wrong. Even though I was his enemy I got along with him so well and he does that with many players from so many tribes and I think that is his secret to his stunts. He acquires a whole load of information like that. He was a pain in the ass to deal with, sometimes annoying but after all was said and done, he earned my respect. It's unfortunate I'm not on this world though. Perhaps I'll co an account later on when I have time.

I look forward to more on this topic.

Edit: Max you deleted me from skype!!!!

DeletedUser

I wouldn't say he created the controversy he truly cared for. I'd say this kind of imploded in his face and has rather justly painted a big fat target on his chest. When the Duke of the tribe you're trying to get into doesn't seem very happy/thrilled with you. Well... :icon_sad: