Rate Your Tribe(s)

DeletedUser7488

Ohhhh lol. Was it you who lost one then? ;)

No no Sean. Im not saying they dont count. Nice work targeting them, and cleaning them up. Just pointing out you guys have no balls too. Hitting inactives is about the same as nobleing barbs. If you have fun doing so... um... yeah for u? We aren't playing this world anymore for this very reason. Internals and sitting around is not why I play TW. I wont "come at you" for the same reason you wont come at me lady lol. You would fail. It would be embarrassing. So in the end pointless to attempt.

You aren't doing shit to help your tribe; so lets not start with the 'come at me' line kay?

Why would anyone be embarrassed to nuke and attempt to noble? At least they're trying.. Where as you're using that as an excuse for not doing so? Just shows how crappy of a player you are.

Those non-war caps look mighty tasty man, weren't you just yapping about being bored of eating inactive/internal? Very hypocritical of you.

http://www.twstats.com/en67/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=9849659

Side 1:
Players: SlipperyTipple
Side 2:
Tribes: BARB

Timeframe: 01/02/2013 00:00:00 to 02/02/2014 19:52:23

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,599
Side 2: 0
Difference: 9,599

chart

DeletedUser

lol yah I suck. Good thing I'm sexy. People love that I suck then ;)

DeletedUser7488

You've yet to show anyone your actual pic (you holding a paper with your ign) till then, sit your pretty little ass down why don't yah?

DeletedUser

True. By that line of thinking lil old ladies with no teeth are most likely the BEST EVER! Once my nana figures out how to work the DVD player I'll work on teaching her TW :)

SSJ Vegito

Let's IRL picz up on the forums, bet I'm prettier with a smoother face than you xD

Nicer body goes without saying and the conditioner I use is amazing, Mike loves it everytime I take my glasses off and sway my hair in the wind as he watches it go back and forth.

DeletedUser7488

True. By that line of thinking lil old ladies with no teeth are most likely the BEST EVER! Once my nana figures out how to work the DVD player I'll work on teaching her TW :)

Love how every time you get called out to post a pic you ignore it.

DeletedUser105209

Ohhhh lol. Was it you who lost one then? ;)

A snipe failed, and it couldnt be recapped because of the break :D you have one cap against us and your talking like you do something other than noble rim noobs and internal. You're a bigger joke than frzzt, too bad you can't noble like you run your mouth :)

SSJ Vegito

"There are currently 13 users browsing this thread. (9 members and 4 guests)"

Apparently I'm not the only one waiting to hear what happens next!

DeletedUser

As long as ur not bald, doesn't really matter whether you are sexy or not from that view
Lol Amen

Well all I got from this thread so far was, we got one cap.. therefore we are freaking awesome. Granted you guys are killing everybody around us because they are inactive and not attacking us; you suck and we are quitting :lol:

I miss anything?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Anyways 1 hourish til Super Bowl, whose ready to see those chicken hawks lose? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser105209

For someone who has openly whined and complained heavily about how amanda was treated by barb, and females in general in w67. I think its funny how you resort to making this post I'd just like to point out. You don't want to be sexually harassed then perhaps you shouldn't draw attention to the fact you have a vagina every chance you get.

But when you run out of poorly formed insults and you dont have any real stats to fall back on there is always your titts i suppose (yawn)

DeletedUser

Hey now symbian, who doesn't like boobs. :lol:

bring a valid point though, women on games always complain about thirsty guys and what not but yet they are quick to throw out the fact they are female lol almost as if they want the attention.

anyways i'm off, hope you guys enjoy the Super Bowl. :icon_razz:

.dan.101

American sports are a waste of time, dunno why you're all surprised.

DeletedUser

Anyways 1 hourish til Super Bowl, whose ready to see those chicken hawks lose? :icon_razz:

Well guess you were disappointed... Bronco's... well they kinda sucked... They could of used a quarterback who could throw better... Like Matt Shaub :) LOL

DeletedUser

lol Well neither are my team per say but they weren't the Broncos who played against the Patriots a few weeks ago.

Panthers fan here :p

I do like Manning as a QB though lol he's humble when he wins and graceful when he loses. He is still one of the greatest QB out there though and of all time :)

LOL @ Matt Shaub though, dude is so injury prone.