Rate Your Tribe(s)

DeletedUser7488

I read your first sentence to give you the benefit of the doubt, as I do not care to read everything you have said..

I do agree with you on the part where no sleep will be lost over it. As I feel the same way. I must ask though, are you done spouting shit or...?

DeletedUser105209

I personally think you can cheer for a team without it being considered your team. If neither team is the team you usually cheer for what are you going to do, just not pick a team to win? That seems stupid. Even if the team you chose to cheer for this time loses your team didn't lose because they didn't even play. Thats what I think anyway.

I agree with you :D my Nhl team NEVER makes it to the final play offs so i always end up picking another team to cheer for just so i can enjoy watching a team win the cup.

DeletedUser

I read your first sentence to give you the benefit of the doubt, as I do not care to read everything you have said..

I do agree with you on the part where no sleep will be lost over it. As I feel the same way. I must ask though, are you done spouting shit or...?

Pretty sure you're the one who started spouting shit off at me cupcake, perhaps don't feel the need to reply to me and perhaps i'll do the same for you :)

I agree with you :D my Nhl team NEVER makes it to the final play offs so i always end up picking another team to cheer for just so i can enjoy watching a team win the cup.

Whose your team? Haven't really watched much Hockey though I do know we have a team. Hurricanes :eek:

Pretty sure we won a championship some odd years ago lol.

DeletedUser7488

I personally think you can cheer for a team without it being considered your team. If neither team is the team you usually cheer for what are you going to do, just not pick a team to win? That seems stupid. Even if the team you chose to cheer for this time loses your team didn't lose because they didn't even play. Thats what I think anyway.

Well, in the spirit of a true competitive sports fan, you sir aren't a true fan :)

DeletedUser7488

Pretty sure you're the one who started spouting shit off at me cupcake, perhaps don't feel the need to reply to me and perhaps i'll do the same to you :)

Whose your team? Haven't really watched much Hockey though I do know we have a team. Hurricanes :eek:

Only if you stop calling me pet names, I'm a grown ass man, I don't like being called 'cupcake' by another man, or anyone for that matter.

DeletedUser

I have never inferred my gender as I stated earlier it's irrelevant, just more assumptions based off your ignorance but okay buttercup :lol:

lol @ the grown part, nice chuckle.

DeletedUser7488

I have never inferred my gender as I stated earlier it's irrelevant, just more assumptions based off your ignorance but okay buttercup :lol:

lol @ the grown part, nice chuckle.

Let's just call you a transsexual then. I still don't appreciate the petnames.

How is my assumption considered ignorance? Judging off the majority of your posts there is no way that you're female; does that now make me arrogant? Well shit.

DeletedUser

Let's just call you a transsexual then. I still don't appreciate the petnames.

How is my assumption considered ignorance? Judging off the majority of your posts there is no way that you're female; does that now make me arrogant? Well shit.

Call me whatever you wish, unlike you nothing you say will get me bent out of shape lol I have thick skin.

and i'm pretty sure the objective of the pet names is for you to not like it.. captain obvious in the making. Have you considered applying at NASA?

when you presume something based off entirely how somebody writes, which in this case my gender then I would assume you are ignorant lol. that's my point. I know some very tomboyish girls who talk just how I do or worse.

I cheer for the Toronto Maple leafs :icon_redface:

Eh always nice to see an underdog win when they do even if they never make it to the big games :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7488

Call me whatever you wish, unlike you nothing you say will get me bent out of shape lol I have thick skin.

and i'm pretty sure the objective of the pet names is for you to not like it.. captain obvious in the making. Have you considered applying at NASA?

and lack of understanding has nothing to do with arrogance unless your a narcissist; and if you want self praise then you are barking up the wrong tree.

Eh always nice to see an underdog win when they do even if they never make it to the big games :)

I am far from bent out of shape, trust me. I just find it quite weird for a guy to call another guy cupcake.

pet names are meant for your loved one(s), or some hooker you just met, not some guy on the internet; captain obvious /smh.

Good point. I don't want anything from you man.

DeletedUser

Having known Rawr for a while, it surprises me how easily he has wound folks up here, and I am in Barb :)

He is what he is, he gets people going instantly if you allow him to, I have many a session with him on the externals :icon_razz:

When he was on 58 on LTSSB I had the plan made up for him on our account before our tribe suddenly recruited them ... but he proved himself there, and, is someone I would be happy to play alongside. Take away all the bluster and bullshit and the dude can play (this is all back when I was active and cared, of course)

If Nuts had ten of him they would be giving us a fight to be sure :icon_redface: and if he was on a Barb account we would be raping them even more (is that possible?)

Go the Seahawks I say, I barely care about American football but they multiplied my $25 by 4 :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser7488

Having known Rawr for a while, it surprises me how easily he has wound folks up here, and I am in Barb :)

He is what he is, he gets people going instantly if you allow him to, I have many a session with him on the externals :icon_razz:

When he was on 58 on LTSSB I had the plan made up for him on our account before our tribe suddenly recruited them ... but he proved himself there, and, is someone I would be happy to play alongside. Take away all the bluster and bullshit and the dude can play (this is all back when I was active and cared, of course)

If Nuts had ten of him they would be giving us a fight to be sure :icon_redface: and if he was on a Barb account we would be raping them even more (is that possible?)

Go the Seahawks I say, I barely care about American football but they multiplied my $25 by 4 :icon_surprised:

Don't call him a guy, he's never said what he was thus you're assuming, which makes you ignorant. lol

DeletedUser

He knows i'm a guy. We were in the same tribe.

I never inferred my gender to you, thus you assumed based off crap assumptions which makes you ignorant because you stereotype people which is based off a lack of understanding typically. Trust me I just did a 8 page paper on stereotypes in English class a week ago.

@Stoned - We use to argue all the time until I joined your tribe and starting wrecking havoc on MANIC though Nile wanted me the most. lol he bailed on me when the in comings started rolling in and I was left to fend for myself but I managed the 6 OP's like a boss :D

I'd play with you again as well, granted I had the time or sense of caring lol.

DeletedUser7488

I guess my assumptions were correct and he's confirmed it, thus your argument left totally invalid.

We can finally put this whole thing behind us.

DeletedUser

lol my argument holds plenty of merit, just shows you as a judgmental stereotypical guy full of hatred, it's okay the feeling is mutual :)

DeletedUser7488

I guess we could say that it also shows you're insecure about your sexuality and you're just being belligerent (I guess that could be argued against me as I did start it) But still, going off the evidence of your previous posts I am correct.

DeletedUser

I guess we could say that it also shows you're insecure about your sexuality and you're just being belligerent (I guess that could be argued against me as I did start it) But still, going off the evidence of your previous posts I am correct.

No insecurities here mate lol I have very thick skin and confident with who I am and you are free to post whatever you please. Whilst I could argue with you on this issue, my sex life is not an issue for me, so not really a point to argue it lol.. maybe when I hit 45 but until then not so much :icon_wink:

but you know what they say, the guilty dog hollers the loudest.. so what are you hiding in the closet bro :lol:

DeletedUser

Only if you stop calling me pet names, I'm a grown ass man, I don't like being called 'cupcake' by another man, or anyone for that matter.

Your a grow man?!?!? wow. well then, grown man. I would like to thank you for that so personal message you passed along to me ;) I'm sure you say those kinda things to everyone tho *blushing*

About me being ok to be a women.
See the thing is I am one. So my jokes and perspective comes that place. If its ok for half the forum trolls on here to create an entire post flaming the body parts of a lady who plays here than truthfully I can say whatever the hell I please at any time. Jess I do have a problem with you letting it all happen. You might not have participated (doubtful), and Amanda was surly not in the right for her comments either, but you are not a champion for the ladies. Don't act like it. Doe's it matter in our game play? Naw not really. As for forum presence? (Heres my inner demon) Who the fuck cares if it does? I'm not ashamed, nor a poor player, and I have zero needs to prove anything to anyone.

To stay on topic. My personal performance has been sub-par at best lol. Does that hurt me at all? Gawd no. I've got things going on and don't have as much time as I once did. The same can be said of loads of accounts in Barb that are now lookin rather inactive. I've helped out when and where I could. The single villa my account took seems to piss ya'll off so its fun to talk about. I've taken quite a few more off of sits I've had but meh, hardly matters when your side is being slaughtered. I'd say ya'll stop feeding the troll and it will not be talked about but we all know none of you can stay off externals for more than an hour. *hugs*

P.S. SEAHAWKS WERE EPICALLY GREAT!!!!! RUSSELL WILL YOU MARRY ME PPHHHAAAALLLLEEEASSEE?!?!?!

p.p.s

*cough cough* Rawr you defended LTSSB all on your own huh?

DeletedUser7488

Yes, we all know you have thick skin, you've mentioned it three times now..

As much as I'm enjoying this convo, I must say goodnight.. You should probably do the same since it's nearly 3am for you.