Rate Your Tribe(s)

DeletedUser

Yep Z for the most part I did and even Brad would tell you that hence he tried to recruit me to his account instead of you :icon_wink:

Nile was around for the 1st OP but after that he was a no show and popped on maybe once or twice and didn't do a thing because he didn't want to mess my timings up; even you know how I can be about that. Granted they OP'd me what 6 times concurrent before swapping targets? I lost 5 villages and was the leading war capper out of the entire tribe?

I did have support from FORK but for the most part I did the heavy lifting, shifting, sniping, recapping and launching my own nukes destroying the duke of MANIC Debb in K35.. in fact I think I destroyed her by myself with no nukes launched from you or anybody in close proximity.

Will agree Seahawks played a really good game though, next year is Carolina.. you guys barely beat Carolina and was because of bad officiating will get you next year :)

@Hawaian A. She's actually very attractive B. She's most definitely not a slut.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Rawr you don't have to defend me. Thank you tho thats a nice thing to say.

Brad just can't handle all of this ;) He's secretly in love with me. JK JK JK!!! You are a better player than I am, fo sho. I did sit for u a lot tho and when Nile bailed I had your back :p

DeletedUser

Brad just can't handle all of this ;) He's secretly in love with me. JK JK JK!!! You are a better player than I am, fo sho. I did sit for u a lot tho and when Nile bailed I had your back :p

I know I don't have to, I choose to. He was being ignorant again which is something he does a lot. So I merely corrected him on his error of judgment.

Yes, you did sit me and help quite a bit when I had to sleep granted I had no co players lol and yeah I'm sure he is but not many can handle you, not even me :icon_razz:

DeletedUser7488

When you're done playing with nuts, you can come and get this D, alright you little vixen you.

DeletedUser

A champion for the ladies? Be your own fucking champion.

you want to be treated like a lady, act like one. I get respect because i carry myself with it.I dont go around joking about blowing people or being sexy and then expect people to take me seriously.

Im so tired of "female victims" online. Amanda got treated the way she did because of how she acted, you dont go into a skype chat and start calling people faggots saying people having herpes etc small penises and expect to be cherished for female attributes. You dont deserve respect simply for being female. get over yourselves. I was accused of "hating women" and pointed out how that wasn't true, i have never claimed to even care about female tw players because most behave just like you, bitches til your victims.

Oh see honey this is where we are different. Everyone deserves respect until proven otherwise. I don't think you hate women. I just think you perpetuate an environment that caters to racism, sexism, and general rude behavior. The comments your members have made about you and styx, tho you seem to at best not mind, at worst giggle to, set a precedence which has lead your members to where they are. You might be a lovely person who would never stand for such irl but your game persona.... yeah well. At least you are a good leader. So I hear.

SSJ Vegito

The comments your members have made about you and styx,

I also talk daily about the love fest orgies that occur between myself, Jacal and Coffee and how we all constantly make love to candles and shit, is that also sexist?

You're sexiest for insinuating we don't abuse the men in BARB.

TheRiverStyx

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
The comments your members have made about you and styx, tho you seem to at best not mind, at worst giggle to, set a precedence which has lead your members to where they are.

Of course we don't mind the comments and even giggle at them, we know they're joking. Jess and I also give as good as we get :D Gotta have a bit of banter in the tribe or its no fun :p

DeletedUser

I know I don't have to, I choose to. He was being ignorant again which is something he does a lot. So I merely corrected him on his error of judgment.

Yes, you did sit me and help quite a bit when I had to sleep granted I had no co players lol and yeah I'm sure he is but not many can handle you, not even me :icon_razz:

You 2 still playing.? lol

DeletedUser

I also talk daily about the love fest orgies that occur between myself, Jacal and Coffee and how we all constantly make love to candles and shit, is that also sexist?

You're sexiest for insinuating we don't abuse the men in BARB.
Vegito is right, we do say similar things to guys as well if not even worse things. Why? Because we all love each other <3

.dan.101

Oh see honey this is where we are different. Everyone deserves respect until proven otherwise. I don't think you hate women. I just think you perpetuate an environment that caters to racism, sexism, and general rude behavior.

This is Jess all over. She's why I'm such a dick. The environment she creates is hostile, smelly and generally not liked. I wish I was in such a pure place as Away, I need the White Knights to save me.

DeletedUser

I have never inferred my gender as I stated earlier it's irrelevant, just more assumptions based off your ignorance but okay buttercup :lol:

Actually you stated a few pages back that you are a guy, i'm not going back to quote tho :icon_eek:

we know they're joking.

I was never joking :icon_neutral: you gonna marry me or what like :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Doubt it granted I didn't start posting on this thread until last night.

DeletedUser

It was one of the threads here anyway, something about being busy with your Gf.

Soberknight

He knows i'm a guy. We were in the same tribe.

I never inferred my gender to you, thus you assumed based off crap assumptions which makes you ignorant because you stereotype people which is based off a lack of understanding typically. Trust me I just did a 8 page paper on stereotypes in English class a week ago.

@Stoned - We use to argue all the time until I joined your tribe and starting wrecking havoc on MANIC though Nile wanted me the most. lol he bailed on me when the in comings started rolling in and I was left to fend for myself but I managed the 6 OP's like a boss :D

I'd play with you again as well, granted I had the time or sense of caring lol.

I guess my assumptions were correct and he's confirmed it, thus your argument left totally invalid.

We can finally put this whole thing behind us.

lol my argument holds plenty of merit, just shows you as a judgmental stereotypical guy full of hatred, it's okay the feeling is mutual :)

Rawr, since you liven up the forums and it was quite boring lately, i welcome you to this worlds'again.

Since he did guess your gender with some good arguments i have to say you live up to your stereotype :lol:

Btw, superbowl, whats that, a big bowl of soup ?

I only watch European football, Messi still rules!

DeletedUser88324

Rawr, since you liven up the forums and it was quite boring lately, i welcome you to this worlds'again.

Since he did guess your gender with some good arguments i have to say you live up to your stereotype :lol:

Btw, superbowl, whats that, a big bowl of soup ?

I only watch European football, Messi still rules!

Damn right Messi rules! I pray he doesnt suffer any more injuries before june!! (worry) Kun Aguero's injuries also worry me :(

DeletedUser

@Croc and girl's don't have girlfriends? jeez you guys must not have many friends :lol:

for all you know I could be a butch dyke lesbian :lol:

@Sober not really, he just assumed based off my writing, he obviously hasn't met my best friend, she's more boyish then I am :lol: