Top 20 Players

DeletedUser

If you took the time to actually look at the stats like others have you would see that most of the nobled players have and ODD increases before they are eaten. Some not a very large one at that which suggests they didn't have many troops to start with or were cleared by someone else. But it goes to show they're not gifts, some players just got lucky and found good targets.

Jealousy and envy will get you nowhere.

media_xl_981078.jpg

DeletedUser50073

so.. people sleep/work and if they have no coplayer he could have gotten it easy.. or maybe someone he knew nearby nuked and prenobled it for him.. it's not impossible. player could have given up and quit etc etc there are many possibilities.

DeletedUser

so.. people sleep/work and if they have no coplayer he could have gotten it easy.. or maybe someone he knew nearby nuked and prenobled it for him.. it's not impossible. player could have given up and quit etc etc there are many possibilities.
Nothing is impossible, but there is this expression that goes something like the most logical explanation being the correct 1

DeletedUser105025

If you took the time to actually look at the stats like others have you would see that most of the nobled players have and ODD increases before they are eaten. Some not a very large one at that which suggests they didn't have many troops to start with or were cleared by someone else. But it goes to show they're not gifts, some players just got lucky and found good targets.

Jealousy and envy will get you nowhere.

I don't even play this world, but i can tell you a freebie is a freebie. Your last comment is rendered as noob and pointless.

DeletedUser

I don't even play this world, but i can tell you a freebie is a freebie. Your last comment is rendered as noob and pointless.
Well you clearly didn't read what I said because I just explained why they're not "freebies".

DeletedUser

i love how you said pain.carbon wasnt gifted a vil when he clearly was, the player he invited to this world and the one he was previously in a tribe with was one of the vils he nobled...

DeletedUser

>Implying I didn't say "most of the nobled players"
>Implying I was talking about Aru

DeletedUser105025

Well you clearly didn't read what I said because I just explained why they're not "freebies".

Your explanation was in fact a guess. You're in the same tribe Googly so subtly tried to big up. So you are knowingly lying to yourself. Fortunately, i wont read your posts often enough to believe any of them.

I'd prefer it if you were to stop guessing, and provide me with facts. Until you do, anything anyone posts here is their own opinion, and everyone has the right to criticize them. So back to your waffle cave.

DeletedUser

Not a guess, go look at the ODD of the enobled players yourself and stop shitposting.

DeletedUser105025

Not a guess, go look at the ODD of the enobled players yourself and stop shitposting.

I hardly think that me telling you facts (The fact you're wrong - and a tad immature i might add) makes my posts any lesser than others.

ODA combined with ODD would be the proof we need to make a near accurate assumption. If the player who was doing the nobling, gained ODA at the same time as the player who was nobled gained ODD, that would be near proof.

Please, quit acting immature. Understand the game and in turn understand what you're talking about.
You should have retired to the waffle cave when you had a chance.

DeletedUser

Pain has less ODA then for example Lakewind.
Looks to me like you iz the 1 that still has a serious constipation issue

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Your explanation was in fact a guess. You're in the same tribe Googly so subtly tried to big up.

Sorry if I seemed to be 'bigging up' any tribe as that wasn't my intent. I didn't realize that I had mentioned tribes anywhere!

I had just made a post based on statistics and one more on the possibilities of getting villages with low/no ODA rises. I have no information on any of the accounts that may have gotten free villages that weren't barbs or internals, so I didn't pass any judgement :)

DeletedUser105025

Sorry if I seemed to be 'bigging up' any tribe as that wasn't my intent. I didn't realize that I had mentioned tribes anywhere!

I had just made a post based on statistics and one more on the possibilities of getting villages with low/no ODA rises. I have no information on any of the accounts that may have gotten free villages that weren't barbs or internals, so I didn't pass any judgement :)

Subtle was the word i used i believe ;)

You are posting opinions based on statistics that anyone can access. However, you need to add another column for 'gifts'. As im sure you've realised by now.

...and rest assured, judgement has not been passed here either, i prefer to deal in fact.

DeletedUser

Just make up stuff like waffler does

DeletedUser114249

As people are convinced this world is high on internalling in the top 20, I've just gone through the stats of each. I have done barbs too (be aware that in some instances this could have been a player choosing to restart with inbound attacks, and this is not meant to judge anybody).

Bold is each account in the current top 20 with a 100% 'legitimate' ratio.

'Legitimate' meaning 0 internals, 0 barbs so far. I have nothing against either personally.

RankNameVillagesInternalsBarbs
1xStarStruck500
2Gaiaworld401
3davidga33400
4Pain.Carbon400
5Squ1rtle400
6Lord Rudolph301
7Steinitz300
8Watercolour301
9talonel300
10Mmicox400
11Jammer0300
12De.Puta.Madre410
13Lord Knightflex300
14asa.gr400
15W3irD300
16HeyHoLetsGo300
17evil.kevin310
18Todeskult300
19hiosam300
202 Trainz310

WaterColour = 100% legitimate nobblings :)

- First nobbling, gigimeserie - decides to barb after being back-timed by a tribe-mate losing 2k axe and 1,2k lc.
- Second nobbling, tribaljazzy - the ODA shows it was legitimate.

Great summon up Googly :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser50073

you need to add another column for 'gifts'. As im sure you've realised by now.

Do you know how many arguments that would cause if there was a gift column? :icon_neutral: I don't even know the guy maybe he did get it gifted to him, but I'm just saying that no ODA gain is not proof of a gift, i've seen it done legitimately. The way he posted it was the correct way, barbs and internals. Gifts are hard to prove so it's not even worth the argument of calling it a gift unless there is solid evidence..