W1v v/s w2v

DeletedUser103708

LifeGoesOn, it is your third appearance in this world if I am not mistaken, I supposed you cannot move on from the past beating that you have been through, Idontfake,h3rlihy, Weisouki?? I am guessing that when your current account is at the vanishing end again, I bet you will find another account just to see it being eaten again and again..

DeletedUser

LifeGoesOn, it is your third appearance in this world if I am not mistaken, I supposed you cannot move on from the past beating that you have been through, Idontfake,h3rlihy, Weisouki?? I am guessing that when your current account is at the vanishing end again, I bet you will find another account just to see it being eaten again and again..

Yes, I played on both of those accounts. I really don't like to list excuses, but I will, just for your benefit <3

On both accounts I played solo, on IDontFake I joined the h3rlihy account the day after the OP started, at the original players request.
I joined the h3rlihy account, and the owner left. We got kicked from RoyalE under pretense, and you launched an OP on us instantly. After a few days of playing solo and killing over 150 nobles daily, I quit :)
I am now apart of the Weisouki account.

I bet you are glad you read that thrilling story.

You can say what you want, but I don't think you can criticize when you have 271 internals <3

However, I will admit you are one of the better players of RoyalE. I don't know if you have internalled the bad ones yet, but from what I remember most of your tribe could not send a T-train.
However, I will repeat you are one of the better players.

Bo-John-bo

I haven't sent a t train in months and still takes villages off Stop :lol:

DeletedUser

I haven't sent a t train in months and still takes villages off Stop :lol:

Attrition vs skill? Seems like Attrition is being used more :)

Not that you are not skillful, just you don't have to apply your skills due to poor defending on our part :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Since when is T-train a "skill"? all it requires is Opera and decent connection.

DeletedUser104264

Attrition vs skill? Seems like Attrition is being used more :)

Not that you are not skillful, just you don't have to apply your skills due to poor defending on our part :icon_redface:

Hmm, seems to me that applying attrition is a skill ...

Bo-John-bo

It had been said before that W2V doesn't contain the most skilled players, some are awesome but the majority are just decent players. We just know how to win :)

DeletedUser104264

I have to mention that Faps1957 did a wonderful job of defending on that last op from Vemork and company. They lost 150+ nukes I guess ( I forget the actual number). Between that and Vemork starting to lose villages on the front line due to weeks of catting, it made sense for him to quit. The real op was only starting now ... which should be obvious now ... but he was already going down.

DeletedUser

I have to mention that Faps1957 did a wonderful job of defending on that last op from Vemork and company. They lost 150+ nukes I guess ( I forget the actual number). Between that and Vemork starting to lose villages on the front line due to weeks of catting, it made sense for him to quit. The real op was only starting now ... which should be obvious now ... but he was already going down.

I am sure he did very well defending :)
But if he killed all those nukes, surely you just stacked him?
Whilst a very effective method, again it's not based on skill.

Not a criticism at all, just an observation :p

DeletedUser104264

Faps also defended himself when he wasn't stacked - I am certain Vemork will verify that ...

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It's hard for me to determine now whether or not the players who have attacked bear paws were just being really lazy or really were bad. I can understand someone sending in a defensive train if they were to move from the front - but this person didn't have a clearing nuke beforehand. Maybe there was a botched plan or the person didn't expect the village to be that stacked - idk. I can also understand being lazy. I've been lazy before in TW when I didn't feel like going all out. It happens.

Maybe after a week or two I'll be able to better see if the players were simply lazy or just noobs doing nooby things. One thing is for sure though the tribe is not a noob tribe by any means. Ranked 1 in ODA as well as ODD W2V will be a tough nut to crack. I don't think it is going to be impossible for Stop! to beat them, but it will be rough. All depends on the activity levels when summer rolls around.

To be clear, I'm not claiming to be the best player and I wouldn't even consider myself elite. I am having fun fighting against you guys though because I've got what I always wanted - a frontline account where the survivability is in question. Whatever happens in this world, I have no ill feelings towards any W2V players (aside from Jeff but that's a different story) and will enjoy the time I have in this world whether or not the account is eaten.

Deleted User - 10770065

As an ex-co player on Vemork, I'd just like refute any claims that Matt or I quit the account days ago because of the "attacks" or "catting" or whatever you wish to put it as. Do you really think we are discouraged in playing the game because you catted 10~ villages to 4k points? Don't be so stupid, AM sorts out that in a week. Or is it the 7 villages you managed to regain in K55 off us? Just to also clarify on this "Faps OP" you're also making up, can you count how many nobles he killed? I doubt it, because there were none killed because none were sent. It was simply nuking him to test out how stacked he was and how much Royale had put into him.

Both of us have went through a whole lot worst and tested numerous times (Lucaya W61 & mikabuk W69) and managed to successfully overcome huge odds and win the world in the end. How heartbreaking it may be for you, but your 300-500 attacks didn't affect us at all unfortunately.

The real reasons behind quitting the world is quite simple, and it's one of the reasons why I quit the world back in Venus in the first place. The tribe is really lackluster, the quality of members is very low, the teamwork is pretty much non-existent and frankly, the tribe isn't worth the time or effort to invest in as it's just not fun at all. Another reason is because Khan are a complete blunder of a tribe, they go into hibernation mode for months whilst internalling each other, come out of hibernation, fail an op, back into hibernation mode and internal eachother again. Quite pathetic. Same goes towards Royale, been in hibernation mode for so long and just eating eachother and then jump on an opportunity to join W2V, which they do not deserve at all.

Overall, the world is very poor, one of the worst in a long time. Congrats anyhow to W2V on their second world win, even though I feel like it could of been won in a more convincing, less recruiting/merging heavy style and perhaps would maybe be a different story if the competition was actually decent.

I could rant more about other things, but I feel there is no real need to as the main reasons have been stated and you can do whatever you want with them.

Goodluck to the rest of the people in the world and enjoy the time left in the world... if that's actually possible.

DeletedUser

all NAPs eventually get broken. Even Khan broke theirs with us... but we dealt with it.. Was it fun having another half of our fronts to Khan open up? No.. but we work at it and find solution.. we dont run away from what situation is presented to us.

Atleast we didn't disband. :lol:

It's hard for me to determine now whether or not the players who have attacked bear paws were just being really lazy or really were bad. I can understand someone sending in a defensive train if they were to move from the front - but this person didn't have a clearing nuke beforehand. Maybe there was a botched plan or the person didn't expect the village to be that stacked - idk. I can also understand being lazy. I've been lazy before in TW when I didn't feel like going all out. It happens.

Maybe after a week or two I'll be able to better see if the players were simply lazy or just noobs doing nooby things. One thing is for sure though the tribe is not a noob tribe by any means. Ranked 1 in ODA as well as ODD W2V will be a tough nut to crack. I don't think it is going to be impossible for Stop! to beat them, but it will be rough. All depends on the activity levels when summer rolls around.

To be clear, I'm not claiming to be the best player and I wouldn't even consider myself elite. I am having fun fighting against you guys though because I've got what I always wanted - a frontline account where the survivability is in question. Whatever happens in this world, I have no ill feelings towards any W2V players (aside from Jeff but that's a different story) and will enjoy the time I have in this world whether or not the account is eaten.

Good to see I got you pretty pissed off.
:lol:

DeletedUser

We got Vemork demolishing villas and Haseo mailing people around and Shadowmasta quitting and xshazad jumping on leadership :D its only a domino effect from here now... This world was too easy.
Basically When shadow quit he appointed me as Duke, as he needs to pass Duke rights to someone.

Secondly, RoyalE broke the NAP, hardly a surprise you get a few Caps.
Basically NAP was dropped on mutual concent. After i got the intel i talked to Royale leader, he said that he did not plan to drop the NAP or have agreed things with W2V yet, but they and W2V are in discussion. SO on mutual concent we dropped the NAP. According to the letter the NAP would not have dropped instead Royale would have joined W2V on 26, but now the merger has already happened.

Its not our fault your tribemates come and provide us infos on their own will to try and save themselves down the line. Did we intentionally plant spies? Nope :) we don't need to. You guys have produced zero result to even make us doubt any of our moves.

We did not plant a spy. Some one shared the intel with us.

[spoil]
ngazpha May 19, 06:08
Hello Tribe!

First of all, well done on our recent successful OP on Freddy and Rathi including side OPs on Shadowmasta and Jackal. They aren't completely gone yet but we are close to removing them from our areas. Here's the run down on whats to come :

Tribal Operation
There will be three players we're gonna target as a tribe next. This is gonna be huge and full participation from everyone is required to have success in this one, We tried a two target OP before on gen and Dear Luke and we had a small success on the first round but through war of attrition both accounts got removed from this world eventually and I only hope to get the same result in our next OP. This is bigger than the Freddy OP and will require more teamwork, cooperation and coordination.

Land Time for all three OPs is : 26/05/2014 at 23:00

North Target : Bear Paws
- We need to remove all his K34 villas and turn them blue. We will do whatever it takes to make K34 a solid W2V territory. There will be huge stacks so we have to get some players to do some massive scouting and find out what we're dealing with. Judging from my recent personal experience with him he doesn't stack too big so we shouldn't have problem breaking his stacks unlike what we experienced with Freddy. We are targetting his whole account. Not only K34 but a lot of K44 as well and if need be include the K43 villages. There is a new player on the account and we will give him a welcome party and make him quit just as instantly as we did Freddy's new players.

Core Target : Tallandsincere
- This player is causing us a bit of grief in K44 defensively. He has plenty of deathstar-ish villages that are forcing us to hold a lot of stacks in K44. I haven't personally concentrated any attacks on him and not fully sure how big he stacks but with such big presense in K44 he can't surely stack all and will struggle to deal with thousands of incomings in his first OP. His K44 will be the main target and I hope to have all his vills in that K claimed up. With this player please rely more on close range nobling as we surround him quite well. Some long range train distraction to his deeper K44 villas should also be sent to stretch him even more.

South Target : Vemork
- Its time to stomp him out of our K's and flood nukes and nobles in. He has been taking quite a beating lately but we'll need all the south players to have full concentration on this. He does have some huge stacks to kill and it is very do-able to break them if everyone participates. I understand that there's not that many villages of his to claim but it is more of a nuking OP to clear everything and have our nobles walk in.

Royale
Ok I know everyone is questioning what these guys have been doing and when are they gonna hit Stop!. SO this is the deal.. We will be using a couple of sat account to help nuke their frontline to Vemork's K65/64. This is gonna come as a surprise to Vemork as they have currently a NAP in place with Royale. People may be asking why we need to nuke for a tribe thats been doing nothing offensively in the last few months, Surely they got a lot of nukes right? We are hoping to kill a lot of sleeping troops in that frontline to maximise Royale's nuking damage as they plan to enter the war right after our nukes land. We aren't doing this because Royale needs nuking help.. We are doing this purely for tactical reason, Vemork won't expect our nuke concentration in that area.. as far as he's concern that is his "safe zone". Also let's not forget that Royale heavily supported our frontline to Khan when we needed it so a little ally to ally payback is only necessary here. After our nukes land they will then be joining us (invites have been sent) so there will then be no need in giving Stop! a notice of their NAP ending since technically after that they aren't in Royale anymore ;)
[/spoil]

Lets get 1 thing straight stop ended the NAP yesterday not royale.
Basically relationship was cancelled on mutual consent.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bo-John-bo

Its a good thing only about 2 people in all of W2V actually stick to landing dates :lol:

darkness jordan

Whatever happens in this world, I have no ill feelings towards any W2V players (aside from Jeff but that's a different story) and will enjoy the time I have in this world whether or not the account is eaten.

why'd you hate me? :icon_sad: you're the one who started all of it :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I cant take anymore of this guy's l33tness.. its too much for me so to change the topic...

Looks like W2V is well on our way to our second win as a tribe. Not that we doubted it, we saw the dedication of our players (Stop saw it too through their spies eyes :D) and its all paying off now. Just a message to the spy.. we're not bothered that you're spying.. we really aren't :D you aren't making any difference in this war and thank you for helping RoyalE jump in this war earlier than planned. We got Vemork demolishing villas and Haseo mailing people around and Shadowmasta quitting and xshazad jumping on leadership :D its only a domino effect from here now... This world was too easy.

Props to dudeja for his lil cameo slightly delaying our progress in the north but its all nothing but food left up there, no real threat.

and who is it i am "mailing"?
lol.. better yet... why?

DeletedUser

Basically When shadow quit he appointed me as Duke, as he needs to pass Duke rights to someone.

Basically NAP was dropped on mutual concent. After i got the intel i talked to Royale leader, he said that he did not plan to drop the NAP or have agreed things with W2V yet, but they and W2V are in discussion. SO on mutual concent we dropped the NAP. According to the letter the NAP would not have dropped instead Royale would have joined W2V on 26, but now the merger has already happened.

We did not plant a spy. Some one shared the intel with us.

[spoil]
ngazpha May 19, 06:08
Hello Tribe!

First of all, well done on our recent successful OP on Freddy and Rathi including side OPs on Shadowmasta and Jackal. They aren't completely gone yet but we are close to removing them from our areas. Here's the run down on whats to come :

Tribal Operation
There will be three players we're gonna target as a tribe next. This is gonna be huge and full participation from everyone is required to have success in this one, We tried a two target OP before on gen and Dear Luke and we had a small success on the first round but through war of attrition both accounts got removed from this world eventually and I only hope to get the same result in our next OP. This is bigger than the Freddy OP and will require more teamwork, cooperation and coordination.

Land Time for all three OPs is : 26/05/2014 at 23:00

North Target : Bear Paws
- We need to remove all his K34 villas and turn them blue. We will do whatever it takes to make K34 a solid W2V territory. There will be huge stacks so we have to get some players to do some massive scouting and find out what we're dealing with. Judging from my recent personal experience with him he doesn't stack too big so we shouldn't have problem breaking his stacks unlike what we experienced with Freddy. We are targetting his whole account. Not only K34 but a lot of K44 as well and if need be include the K43 villages. There is a new player on the account and we will give him a welcome party and make him quit just as instantly as we did Freddy's new players.

Core Target : Tallandsincere
- This player is causing us a bit of grief in K44 defensively. He has plenty of deathstar-ish villages that are forcing us to hold a lot of stacks in K44. I haven't personally concentrated any attacks on him and not fully sure how big he stacks but with such big presense in K44 he can't surely stack all and will struggle to deal with thousands of incomings in his first OP. His K44 will be the main target and I hope to have all his vills in that K claimed up. With this player please rely more on close range nobling as we surround him quite well. Some long range train distraction to his deeper K44 villas should also be sent to stretch him even more.

South Target : Vemork
- Its time to stomp him out of our K's and flood nukes and nobles in. He has been taking quite a beating lately but we'll need all the south players to have full concentration on this. He does have some huge stacks to kill and it is very do-able to break them if everyone participates. I understand that there's not that many villages of his to claim but it is more of a nuking OP to clear everything and have our nobles walk in.

Royale
Ok I know everyone is questioning what these guys have been doing and when are they gonna hit Stop!. SO this is the deal.. We will be using a couple of sat account to help nuke their frontline to Vemork's K65/64. This is gonna come as a surprise to Vemork as they have currently a NAP in place with Royale. People may be asking why we need to nuke for a tribe thats been doing nothing offensively in the last few months, Surely they got a lot of nukes right? We are hoping to kill a lot of sleeping troops in that frontline to maximise Royale's nuking damage as they plan to enter the war right after our nukes land. We aren't doing this because Royale needs nuking help.. We are doing this purely for tactical reason, Vemork won't expect our nuke concentration in that area.. as far as he's concern that is his "safe zone". Also let's not forget that Royale heavily supported our frontline to Khan when we needed it so a little ally to ally payback is only necessary here. After our nukes land they will then be joining us (invites have been sent) so there will then be no need in giving Stop! a notice of their NAP ending since technically after that they aren't in Royale anymore ;)
[/spoil]

Basically relationship was cancelled on mutual consent.

No basically nothing, You ended the NAP there is no question of it.