W1v v/s w2v

DeletedUser

DeletedUser

Looking at your stats i sense you need to spend a little less time making an ass of yourself on externals and more time on your in-game account.

Robert, the party girl is ready. :icon_rolleyes:

Paul, seriously. You won't win.

DeletedUser104264

I catted a lot more than 10 villages and yes I don't believe that was the deciding factor. Sending nukes on a large scale is called a 'nuking op'. Still an op. It failed. Only one nuke per village tells you how stacked he is so you are either daft or lying. Nuking Faps failed. You quit because your tribe cannot win - very understandable. Your tribe is losing in part because it is losing the war of attrition.

I know your heart was not in it. You hardly dodged anything. How many of your nukes did I hit at home? The other nukes got crushed on Faps walls. Same thing happened on w56 ... the enemy eventually quit.

As an ex-co player on Vemork, I'd just like refute any claims that Matt or I quit the account days ago because of the "attacks" or "catting" or whatever you wish to put it as. Do you really think we are discouraged in playing the game because you catted 10~ villages to 4k points? Don't be so stupid, AM sorts out that in a week. Or is it the 7 villages you managed to regain in K55 off us? Just to also clarify on this "Faps OP" you're also making up, can you count how many nobles he killed? I doubt it, because there were none killed because none were sent. It was simply nuking him to test out how stacked he was and how much Royale had put into him.

Both of us have went through a whole lot worst and tested numerous times (Lucaya W61 & mikabuk W69) and managed to successfully overcome huge odds and win the world in the end. How heartbreaking it may be for you, but your 300-500 attacks didn't affect us at all unfortunately.

The real reasons behind quitting the world is quite simple, and it's one of the reasons why I quit the world back in Venus in the first place. The tribe is really lackluster, the quality of members is very low, the teamwork is pretty much non-existent and frankly, the tribe isn't worth the time or effort to invest in as it's just not fun at all. Another reason is because Khan are a complete blunder of a tribe, they go into hibernation mode for months whilst internalling each other, come out of hibernation, fail an op, back into hibernation mode and internal eachother again. Quite pathetic. Same goes towards Royale, been in hibernation mode for so long and just eating eachother and then jump on an opportunity to join W2V, which they do not deserve at all.

Overall, the world is very poor, one of the worst in a long time. Congrats anyhow to W2V on their second world win, even though I feel like it could of been won in a more convincing, less recruiting/merging heavy style and perhaps would maybe be a different story if the competition was actually decent.

I could rant more about other things, but I feel there is no real need to as the main reasons have been stated and you can do whatever you want with them.

Goodluck to the rest of the people in the world and enjoy the time left in the world... if that's actually possible.

Deleted User - 10770065

I catted a lot more than 10 villages and yes I don't believe that was the deciding factor. Sending nukes on a large scale is called a 'nuking op'. Still an op. It failed. Only one nuke per village tells you how stacked he is so you are either daft or lying. Nuking Faps failed. You quit because your tribe cannot win - very understandable. Your tribe is losing in part because it is losing the war of attrition.

I know your heart was not in it. You hardly dodged anything. How many of your nukes did I hit at home? The other nukes got crushed on Faps walls. Same thing happened on w56 ... the enemy eventually quit.

Lol please, do not give me that shit. 10 or 20, who cares, it's irrelevant and was the cause of nothing. Sending the nukes was to decide whether he was stacked or not, and if he wasn't stacked, then we would of sent nobles of course behind the remaining nukes.

And sure, you caught nukes at home, but I'd really like to see if you'd be able to dodge 24/7 on a huge acc, that's if you ever will have one. But the one thing I can judge of you since no one will be able to judge your defending skills as your sitting in your tribe's nice lil core, is that your attacks were awful and awfully timed indeed - I cannot believe how long I managed to keep those few K55 villas with my own local D. Incredible really...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wasn't me who sent the attack. I won't speak for the other person on my account, he can do that himself if he wants to.

I see, had to take care of real life business? :icon_rolleyes:

Side 1:
Tribes: W2V
Side 2:
Tribes: Stop!
Players: DJ Freddy, xjackalx

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 85
Side 2: 3
Difference: 82

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 753,526
Side 2: 27,394
Difference: 726,132

chart

Another thing Paul likes to do at W72, get the enemy banned! :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser104264

Lol please, do not give me that shit. 10 or 20, who cares, it's irrelevant and was the cause of nothing. Sending the nukes was to decide whether he was stacked or not, and if he wasn't stacked, then we would of sent nobles of course behind the remaining nukes.

And sure, you caught nukes at home, but I'd really like to see if you'd be able to dodge 24/7 on a huge acc, that's if you ever will have one. But the one thing I can judge of you since no one will be able to judge your defending skills as your sitting in your tribe's nice lil core, is that your attacks were awful and awfully timed indeed - I cannot believe how long I managed to keep those few K55 villas with my own local D. Incredible really...

Who cares how long you kept the villages - you are losing them. There was no need to time attacks to defeat you so I didn't.

Your account is not huge - sorry. Yeah, I have backline villages in our core. I have villages all over, from many of your former tribemate's clusters.

Yup, you think we suck. But we are winning.

Bo-John-bo

Sounds like the typical 'If I wanted I could win easily but I'm choosing to lose' bullshit

DeletedUser

Both of us have went through a whole lot worst and tested numerous times (Lucaya W61 & mikabuk W69) and managed to successfully overcome huge odds and win the world in the end. How heartbreaking it may be for you, but your 300-500 attacks didn't affect us at all unfortunately.

The real reasons behind quitting the world is quite simple, and it's one of the reasons why I quit the world back in Venus in the first place. The tribe is really lackluster, the quality of members is very low, the teamwork is pretty much non-existent and frankly, the tribe isn't worth the time or effort to invest in as it's just not fun at all. Another reason is because Khan are a complete blunder of a tribe, they go into hibernation mode for months whilst internalling each other, come out of hibernation, fail an op, back into hibernation mode and internal eachother again. Quite pathetic. Same goes towards Royale, been in hibernation mode for so long and just eating eachother and then jump on an opportunity to join W2V, which they do not deserve at all.

Overall, the world is very poor, one of the worst in a long time. Congrats anyhow to W2V on their second world win, even though I feel like it could of been won in a more convincing, less recruiting/merging heavy style and perhaps would maybe be a different story if the competition was actually decent.

No one cares about your past achievement on other worlds. It is clear that the Vemork players put all the effort they got and tried all tactic there is (even asking for an invite to RoyalE before in an attempt to eventually turn RoyalE against us lol) to turn things around. You couldn't have gone through any worse than this and survived since in this one you failed, and you ran away the minute my circ mail got in your hands. Since you know a whole new frontline in K65/64 will open up for your tribe. Same thing happened to us when Khan jumped on us and for the first time one of our players(Le Guerre) quit due to incomings but we do what we normally do.. find a solution and work at it as a team. You didn't even try, you just bailed right away like Le Guerre from the first sign of a real OP.

Also I don't know why you are so proud of managing to keep your K55 villages :D At that time 90% of your acc was safe and cosy in your K64/65 backlines and you could afford to dump all your defense there. Also you had Khan as your buffer to make it hard for us to OP you properly... Its cute that you use your K55 situation to brag about one of your "achievements".

Thanks for the congratulation even though you felt the need to diminish the value by adding yet again more excuses. Our win was never in doubt. Good luck on your next world.

DeletedUser

Honestly, i think they quit because they can't handle a real frontline. The little tiny bit frontlines he has in K55/54 are easily defensible given how big his account is. That, plus his hopeless tribemates.

DeletedUser

Honestly, i think they quit because they can't handle a real frontline. The little tiny bit frontlines he has in K55/54 are easily defensible given how big his account is. That, plus his hopeless tribemates.

Not all in Stop! are useless :icon_eek:

DeletedUser42044

That was a discussion between me and Krieger and he can knows that we ended the NAP on mutual consent.
:)

Mutual consent is kinda abstract term. Actually like probably all relationships, it ends by request of one side for one reason or another. We had no other choice then to accept your request as there is no point to have NAP with someone that droped it to you.

DeletedUser

Mutual consent is kinda abstract term. Actually like probably all relationships, it ends by request of one side for one reason or another. We had no other choice then to accept your request as there is no point to have NAP with someone that droped it to you.

Yes kuljani, like always, you are the victim here.

You had no other choice, evil Stop! ended the NAP just to spite you :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser42044

Actually as you gave up twice from two diferent accounts by Royale and as you would for sure quit third time by same members, that would probably make you biggest victim of w71.

Thats why it is not so hard to undertsand your "love" toward us :D