W1v v/s w2v

DeletedUser

Also I sat Urban when a good chunk of those attacks were sent during the OP.. Wolproc did send a lot, Dragonbones, Kultigin and Vemork... these were the main attackers. Shadowmasta's attacks were too predictable(yet we expected him to do the most damage hence the Shadowmasta OP put up later on to take back what Urban lost which wasnt a lot), thedoctorsback happened to choose the superstacked ones to nuke, Bodycount sent way too early so we easily dealt with his trains.. Arizona's and globetrotter's effort was piss poor, Keegi's plan to short range noble was ruined since i eliminated Keegi from the area before his nukes landed. and lastly cyries attacks were just mosquito bites. There were a few more maybe but thats just on top of my head... That OP was the largest we recieved since the OP on Suicide Kings when SK received almost 20mil ODD on their land day and not lost a single village. It was quite a good effort from Stop! and Khan at the time combined.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 11521651

Vemork said:
Leader of RoyalE actually told us that he could fight W2V if it ever came down to it, 1v1, because he was a 'good leader' with 'loyal and active tribemates'. Look what happened now, just empty talk

The leader of Royal said he could fight W2V if it ever came down to it. If it ever came down to it. If.

By your logic, since it never came down to that, it was empty talk.

Is your implication that krieger can predict the future, or that he deceived you, or both? All he said was he could fight W2V IF it ever came down to it. Apparently, to you, his statements equals "I promise to fight W2V".

Amirite?

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The leader of Royal said he could fight W2V if it ever came down to it. If it ever came down to it. If.

Is your implication that krieger can predict the future, or that he deceived you, or both? All he said was he could fight W2V IF it ever came down to it. Apparently, to you, his statements equals "I promise to fight W2V".

Amirite?

No, you're wrong. He was saying he could fight W2V which he obviously couldn't as they have settled for second best. Can't really blame them but it is kinda lame. As I predicted Royal has been the biggest disappointment on this world. They achieve more or less nothing.

DeletedUser62567

Shadowmasta's attacks were too predictable(yet we expected him to do the most damage hence the Shadowmasta OP put up later on to take back what Urban lost which wasnt a lot).

I was planning on doing more damage to Nudist but i was busy at the time. Same thing with the Op on me. I was only on maybe once a day during the two week op that you guys had on me. You guys caught me during exam week. I understand this is not an excuse, but had i been active as i usually am, that op would not have been as successful as it was. Regardless you guys attacked a non actively defended account with huge stacks.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Your point is nonexistent! I am remembering why I don't do this whole external forum nonsense! I am having fun posting pictures of myself though. (Check me out in the W71 General forum, fellas.)

You do that. His post is up for individual interpretation. The sentence is very ambiguous and can be understood in many different ways (As it has been). If he wanted to be clear about what he was saying he would have phrased it differently (I believe he didn't want to be any more clear for obvious reasons). I think you just don't understand the context of the situation and are trying to be a smart guy by breaking down it's literal meaning, which of course, is wrong.

Deleted User - 11521651

You do that. His post is up for individual interpretation. The sentence is very ambiguous and can be understood in many different ways (As it has been). If he wanted to be clear about what he was saying he would have phrased it differently (I believe he didn't want to be any more clear for obvious reasons). I think you just don't understand the context of the situation and are trying to be a smart guy by breaking down it's literal meaning, which of course, is wrong.

So it's "very ambiguous" but you understand it perfectly?

Deleted User - 11521651

wait, are you trolling me? you call me a smart guy for breaking down it's literal meaning? Now I'm confused and I kinda feel intellectually inferior at this point.

DeletedUser103593

Amirite?

what Vemork says for once is true, all Kuljan said to me where that the tribes should respekt eachother before they joined any war against W2V, but i guess all that was just BS to begin with so he could prolong it all and plan everything so they could internal there inactives and then join W2V, RoyalE even asked W2V to blind nuke Vemork on the villas he had in RoyalE area so that they could do the "suprize attack" , and still RoyalE havent done anything in this world, they complained alot when some of our members deffended our academy Khan! and said it broke then NAP when we clearly showed we didn't allow it to happen, but then Kuljan and the others support the whole W2V tribe to save deffens for themself and then have the guts to say "we support some of our PA's" all bullshit.

so everything hes said have been BS

Deleted User - 11521651

What is wrong with you people! Based off the one statement supplied by Vemork himself, there is no logical way of declaring deceit! (Ah, that would be a good band name. ) Perhaps one of you could supply actual incriminating quotes? Until that happens, you're just being sore losers.

Unrelated, my word of the day.
m3uqq7G.png

DeletedUser42044

Thats called diplomacy.

Indeed we choose to side with W2V long before they become top tribe in w71. On one side we had players that did not even respect their diplomacy(NAP) toward us, tribes that were trying to recruit Royale members from time to time or were sending mass propaganda mails looking for traitors(and they had some success in the beginning), they threatened to wage war with us from time to time etc. I am not saying that all tribes from khan/stop used dirty tricks on us, but it involved some key accounts in each tribe.

On other hand we had tribe that always had high respect toward us even if we did not have much contacts or coordinations at the beginning. Communications and coordinations between Royale and W2V improved with time without any kind of issues such as those we had quite a lot with VENUS/STOP and KHAN so merge between us was just one final logical step in that direction. It was not even a hard choice.

Anyway first time Vemork and some other of his mates broke NAP toward us by nobling some of our border villages, he started war on us, just has not declared one. It was cold war until condition has been met for open one as indeed we unfortunately had quite a number of inactive/traitors that we needed to take care off in order to be fully ready for it.

I actually am not sure how someone can expect that we side with him after all the things he or his leadersdid toward us. Later excuses like "cooplayer did it without my knowledge" or "we can forget about past for greater good" are actually real BS.

As to other tribes, except to our allies, we were defacto in war all the time all our diplomacy talk with them was with purpose. In war everything is allowed. Thats called strategy and its quite a diferent from dirty tricks and disrespect used against us.

All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near. If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.

SUN TZU

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
wait, are you trolling me? you call me a smart guy for breaking down it's literal meaning? Now I'm confused and I kinda feel intellectually inferior at this point.

I'm glad you feel this way. I generally have this effect on people when I win.

Almurph 2 - Cream 0?

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
RIP in Peace Rathi Smurf, duke of the tribe but going inactive. (That was probably the worst).

Sam did nothing but put time and effort into selfish players (like yourself before Shaun joined the account) who put hardly any work into the war, well done to Shaun for managing to turn your account around but maybe if you had done so sooner we wouldn't have got into such situation. Also Sam only went inactive after xshah screwed up.

And thanks to the people in W2V who was actually respectful you made the game enjoyable to fight, maybe if i had some in my own tribe like that i would have continued on.

Anyway love you Sam, Shaun and Dudeja the rest of you venus/w1v/stop guys are egoistic, arrogant, selfish or inactive assholes (minus a few exceptions like bear paws) few of you did put up a fight i admit that but was still arrogant or had a huge ego.

Glad W2V are gonna win this one, after all thats said most of you guys played with respect and was a joy to fight (with a few exceptions ofc)

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well looks like the person on the W account (not gonna say the whole name, too lazy to find it, but you can get the idea of who) didn't listen to me. It seems like people would rather try and fight W2V in smaller tribes banded together.

What would really work would be ruling with an iron fist and kicking all those dead weight members out. But I guess the leadership doesn't want to do this and would rather have the tribe split up into smaller tribes.

Congratulations W2V, unless someone does what I suggested you will win this world.

I'm out. Thank you all for the fight, I enjoyed it :)

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Thats called diplomacy.

Indeed we choose to side with W2V long before they become top tribe in w71. On one side we had players that did not even respect their diplomacy(NAP) toward us, tribes that were trying to recruit Royale members from time to time or were sending mass propaganda mails looking for traitors(and they had some success in the beginning), they threatened to wage war with us from time to time etc. I am not saying that all tribes from khan/stop used dirty tricks on us, but it involved some key accounts in each tribe.

On other hand we had tribe that always had high respect toward us even if we did not have much contacts or coordinations at the beginning. Communications and coordinations between Royale and W2V improved with time without any kind of issues such as those we had quite a lot with VENUS/STOP and KHAN so merge between us was just one final logical step in that direction. It was not even a hard choice.

Anyway first time Vemork and some other of his mates broke NAP toward us by nobling some of our border villages, he started war on us, just has not declared one. It was cold war until condition has been met for open one as indeed we unfortunately had quite a number of inactive/traitors that we needed to take care off in order to be fully ready for it.

I actually am not sure how someone can expect that we side with him after all the things he or his leadersdid toward us. Later excuses like "cooplayer did it without my knowledge" or "we can forget about past for greater good" are actually real BS.

As to other tribes, except to our allies, we were defacto in war all the time all our diplomacy talk with them was with purpose. In war everything is allowed. Thats called strategy and its quite a diferent from dirty tricks and disrespect used against us.

All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near. If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.

SUN TZU

Although i agree with the point that royal was the most disappointing on this world, i also see your point that you had no choice but to side against the vemork account, i was actually embarrassed when i saw all his convos on the situation.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well looks like the person on the W account (not gonna say the whole name, too lazy to find it, but you can get the idea of who) didn't listen to me. It seems like people would rather try and fight W2V in smaller tribes banded together.

What would really work would be ruling with an iron fist and kicking all those dead weight members out. But I guess the leadership doesn't want to do this and would rather have the tribe split up into smaller tribes.

Congratulations W2V, unless someone does what I suggested you will win this world.

I'm out. Thank you all for the fight, I enjoyed it :)

I really don't follow what you're saying at all. It's easy to point fingers at the end of a world and any points you did make I don't agree with. At the end of the day it doesn't matter what dead weight there was as the people who were active didn't fight and work hard enough for each other. W2Vs workload was far superior and unparalleled by any tribe on this world. No tribe got even close (Of course not even mine, no way).

Venus/Stop! W/E was banded together by too many tribes and never had absolute cohesion. They were bust focusing on tribes like Music! from the beginning of the world (A war I wish I had the chance to fight but others idiotic moves got in the way of this). It reminds me a little of bAd the tribe. A load of players rush together seeking to get a world win.

I don't know why Sam/Chris/Vermok/DJ took on the challenge of Venus but fair play to them. They gave it their all with the terrible players they were dealing with. I tell you this in fact - If Chris/Sam had the caliber of players W2V had their leading skills would have shown. There's very little leaders can do without the player base and this showed in this world. One of the poorest world to date.

Worthy mention are Contra (Minus early game diplo), Apathy who were fun to watch and did a good job and of course the deserved winners. I have to say making it to the rim and making it a foothold was some tactical genius move. In all honestly I think the whole world was laughing at you at that stage.

[spoil]
f45852c948b20db5684dcf4d9ab36412.png

[/spoil]

Although i agree with the point that royal was the most disappointing on this world, i also see your point that you had no choice but to side against the vemork account, i was actually embarrassed when i saw all his convos on the situation.
Truth.

Last edited:

Bo-John-bo

If you kicked all the dead weight members from stop there'd be about 5 players surrounded by an ocean of brown/grey. W2V is bigger and would be able to munch their way through the dead weight quicker than the few stop players.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
If you kicked all the dead weight members from stop there'd be about 5 players surrounded by an ocean of brown/grey. W2V is bigger and would be able to munch their way through the dead weight quicker than the few stop players.

That's basically a simplified version of the scenario but completely accurate. I take it you didn't like my map. Oh how I have failed you. :(