Last Days of ME!

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted User - 4669627

i came to this world (very late) to have some fun, no rules, lone wolf style
i had some mates in this world, but i was never serious about it (obviously) and most of my mates have quit
i have made some new mates this world, but the world has never gained my interest except for my own little part of it
now i am done

this is not earth-shattering news :icon_redface:
however, there is some still interest in ME! throughout w75
further, there will be interest in some future world
much like when i started this world, haters (like michael corleone, matt curr and others in w75) will make wild accusations about what happened in w75 and why i quit
just like here, it will be big names making those claims
and if anybody wants to refute my version of events, here is a place for you to do so

right now, one of you might check twstats and say i am quitting because of Norse
these are the "official" stats

Side 1:
Tribes: Norse
Side 2:
Players: Anthills

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 5
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 29,521
Side 2: 33,545
Difference: 4,024

chart

none of the participants of the battles that have taken place will agree that these stats represent the reality
the reality is i took 1 village from a norse player who tried to support my only tribemate's village against me when he went inactive, they have taken zero from me, and i was quitting before there was any idea there would be any battles
in fact, i mailed my only tribemate to tell him i was quitting, and he never read it, cuz he had quit :lol:
which is what prompted the battle with Norse

if anybody would like to claim otherwise, do so
if anybody would like to claim they took a village from Anthills in w75, do so
in fact, if anybody would like to claim they took a village from me in any world, do so

i was never much interested in w75, i got bored, i quit

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 4669627

it was formed by haters such as you long ago :icon_redface:

i would have went for king's villages myself if i were Norse btw
there is no personal beef between myself and the players i fight
oddly, they are never the ones hating, it is always somebody far away who does not know me

nor do i claim i am in any way "winning"
i am simply claiming i am not losing and atm there is no battle either tbh, i have 2 incs launched long ago
i am claiming this has nothing to do with me quitting
i do not see you claiming otherwise, so idk why you would post, except to hate
and there are tons of folks on that bandwagon, which sort of is the whole reason for the thread?
people want to just hate for no reason, with no provocation, then say "look how this guy is full of himself" when he actually stands up for himself and reality and says "you know what, in fact, i actually am worth a shit"

pathetic

it is a vicious circle i admit though
people hate, i prove myself, people hate for that, i prove myself, people hate for that
and yes, after 5 years, the ego is entirely real as a result
so are the haters, so are the people who see me as a hero
public haters who have actually tried to shut me up or even attack me?
they are not real, i have been here for months, they had their chance, let 1 post a single report
i am not quitting because of them certainly :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

But you do realise, that most people come to these forums t read something interesting, or something to do with world news. Your insignificant fight/resigning from the world is of no concern to anyone. All of your posts i have ever seen on these forums are only ever of you discussing yourself, and most of the time when it has absolutely no relation to 99% of the world. You also said you were lone wolfing it, i didn't know lone wolves had a wolf pack (tribemate).

idontfight

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
But you do realise, that most people come to these forums t read something interesting, or something to do with world news. Your insignificant fight/resigning from the world is of no concern to anyone. All of your posts i have ever seen on these forums are only ever of you discussing yourself, and most of the time when it has absolutely no relation to 99% of the world. You also said you were lone wolfing it, i didn't know lone wolves had a wolf pack (tribemate).

You just got gamed.

DeletedUser64969

everyone read this and went who's he? looked in game and went ah nothing... waste of 30sec

Deleted User - 4669627

i have seen a lot of posts, but no claims or reports
i will comment later on what y'all tried to change the topic to, since none of you want to discuss the topic, since none of you can
for now though, i will just say this

Side 1:
Tribes: Norse
Side 2:
Players: Anthills

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 8
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 38,717
Side 2: 57,560
Difference: 18,843

chart

DeletedUser47445

i have seen a lot of posts, but no claims or reports
i will comment later on what y'all tried to change the topic to, since none of you want to discuss the topic, since none of you can
for now though, i will just say this

Cool story bro, tell it at parties.

Deleted User - 4669627

i think everybody will agree that is NOT a report :icon_rolleyes:

public haters who have actually tried to shut me up or even attack me?
they are not real, i have been here for months, they had their chance, let 1 post a single report

DeletedUser

I agree that it was a more interesting report than any you've posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.