Oh muldie what have you done?

DeletedUser80951

Actually on w56 W2V backstabbing their alliance had nothing to do with muldeh , I would blame Niyah on that one over trusting people .

DeletedUser

Actually on w56 W2V backstabbing their alliance had nothing to do with muldeh , I would blame Niyah on that one over trusting people .

Niyah had nothing to do with W2V slam-dunking MoM. That was all wIz and his decision to almost completely box us in by mass recruiting the entire southeast.

Blessing in disguise that was, it seems.

mattcurr

:icon_neutral: I kinda agree with you Silver, I certainly didn't care to lead. And I didn't open any mails on the account that weren't specifically addressed to me or about supporting someone. Im not sure how I am more applicable than any one though. And Pow is certainly not in a state of disarray, and i certainly was one of the louder voices of reason to help settle things down when things did get upset. Honestly it has been a fairly smooth transition lead by the leadership chat.

At the end of the day half of leading is being a loud visible presence, something I cannot do for extended time Gorth, a few days to settle things down sure, daily? No

Last edited:

Murderous Mouse

I love that I got a mention. I don't understand why, really, but I feel important.

DeletedUser

To Matt:
No of course not. But you were aware that Muldeh was inactive.
And even then you didn't even have the decency to open a damn mail. It's not like you got flooded with mails at that point either, that was a thing of the past since everyone else acted as a filter for your account to avoid the flood of mails.

Also, didn't Muldeh change his password on you before leaving the tribe?
Ah never mind don't answer that, I'll actually stop caring about how things are in POW! now and try to just ignore this thread unless I get mentioned again.
With the exception of a select few in POW!, you all may just rot in that shit hole you call a tribe.
Yeah I went there, called the rank 2 (almost 1, yikes!) tribe a shit hole.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
As the current duke of Pow! let me just say that this thread and the contents in the first post is a waste of space.

Most of it is exaggerated and the few truthful statements are irrelevant.

Also, it was not Muldeh who invited me back in, but the very same Sam and David that were bashed in the first post, after a long talk about the future of the tribe it was decided that I should be duke. With them also involved in the leadership.

Right before Silver quit I thought we had a very solid leadership with the exception of Muldeh due to inactivity. Him (Silver/Gorth) quitting and joining another tribe on this world is the biggest blow our tribe has had so far in this world. I hope nothing similar happens in the future. If not we've have the most difficult time of our tribe behind us already.

I won't make it a secret that I am in it to win this time around, I've been playing TW for 8 years and most of that time has been spend world hopping with 1 exception (Apathy W51.) There are only a very small number of things I have left to accomplish in Tribalwars. Winning a world will be one less.

Also, I knew this thread was being made. I didn't know it would be made this poorly though =/

DeletedUser

Muldeh Strikes Again - Shock Horror!

Matt doesn't care to lead - Shock Horror!

The more things change the more they stay the same.

DeletedUser

You know its bad when they have to say this.

And Pow is certainly not in a state of disarray
[spoil]
7kQaRxs.gif
[/spoil]

mattcurr

You know its bad when they have to say this.

[spoil]
7kQaRxs.gif
[/spoil]

We went from an inactive duke, to both h0llyghost and myself being actively involved in the leadership(for the time being)? No offense to muldie but I dont think he'd claim to be a superior leader to me or h0lly...:icon_neutral: Seems like a step up not down.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

erm so newsflash, isn't Muldie being an inactive leader like a forever thing that happens always when he leads ?

No offense intended to Muldie, I've never actually made the mistake of being lead by him I just hear it a lot from Lisa, Matt and the Peasants.

Also hi everyone.

arabela

I saw lot of tribes being able to play having inactives or almost inactives dukes...

You should have said thanks to him for being inactive, otherwise he could of internal all of you. :)))

Muldie325

I'm too inactive to read all this. :p

Some people go together well with me and some don't. POW! as a whole didn't really seem to want or need me as a leader, so now I'm gone. I don't have a problem with that, as I was unimpressed with the majority of the tribe and how little they seemed to pay attention to leadership anyway.

Some people still love me, some hate me. That's your choice. It's always been that way.

tribezage

I'm too inactive to read all this. :p

Some people go together well with me and some don't. POW! as a whole didn't really seem to want or need me as a leader, so now I'm gone. I don't have a problem with that, as I was unimpressed with the majority of the tribe and how little they seemed to pay attention to leadership anyway.

Some people still love me, some hate me. That's your choice. It's always been that way.

I'm part of the haters camp. Whos in with me? Put your hands up, in the air.

Soragado

A leader should be proud of their tribe, no matter what state it's in.

twenty-five

I miss muldie because he's the leader Pow! deserves, but not the one it needs right now.