End of the casual

DeletedUser110097

I figured it out! The end of casual will be you two bickering saying the same things over and over again!

DeletedUser91831

I figured it out! The end of casual will be you two bickering saying the same things over and over again!

you don't have to read this stuff bro!! lol..

see you soon evil.. ok, im done!

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Better rush if you wanna fight on beta. It is being reset... and apparently there is a new casual world already... How sad is that?

Im still on the first one and hanging around in the picnic spots.

DeletedUser

lmao ain't dat da truth xD
They seem to have quieted down tho... Not that I'm complaining lol

DeletedUser91831

you like it bro!!!!!!!!!!! after 2 weeks of nothing being said, you come here and post that? >lol

this world is so boring you need this!!! look, 1 person viewing, lollollol

DeletedUser17449

8 pages of internal nobling, worth about 2 million points.

Impressive.

DeletedUser17449

All I can find in those stats is that your tribe nobled one player, FizzyCola, and that the other tribes on your side pretty much did the rest. Also, your OD isn't exceptional for a player of that size.. just regular.

So that screen shot doesn't prove anything. I don't know what you want to achieve here, but you're gonna have to try harder.

DeletedUser

you like it bro!!!!!!!!!!! after 2 weeks of nothing being said, you come here and post that? >lol

this world is so boring you need this!!! look, 1 person viewing, lollollol

lol naw i just don't check the forum that often. i got better things to do than listen to you and evil bicker. got other worlds to entertain myself anyway cuz casual is so boring :p

and arent they resetting beta? so basically all of evil's internalling or 'merging' amounts to nothing lol. bragging about stats on beta is about as impressive as bragging about stats on casual. go play a real world man.

DeletedUser105718

So you got "Great Power of The Day" but didn't even come close to "Attacker of the Day"? That's pitiful.

DeletedUser

The map has reached the corner continents now, it's the biggest world I have seen in a while. With the point rule, I find it hard to see how the world will play out, seeing as players will become land locked with no barbs and no players local and in range. People will get bored, barb, then there will be a scramble to collect the villages, then it will be straight back to landlock. Even if a new casual was opened with the 80% and 120% point rules and offer current casual players to carry all of their coins over to there and the rules on ENP1 were changed to 50% and 150% then that'd be a great start in my opinion

agreed

Lady Mihaela Targaryen

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
a new casual world is opened ,but how do you reach it ?

i mean i'm already on the first casual

on what world i need to be cq to restart on casual 2 ?

fidel I

a new casual world is opened ,but how do you reach it ?

i mean i'm already on the first casual

on what world i need to be cq to restart on casual 2 ?

You join it the same way you join the first one: Get rimmed on a normal world.

SHAGAN888

geez not one single question answered here

theres 20 mins of my life i wont get back....

DeletedUser

I had a big account once. It was, like, three and a half thousand if I recall.

DeletedUser105659

And anyway, as any fool knows, the answer is ALWAYS 42