any oldies on this world?

DeletedUser

jammieson ur name rings a bell actually, i was rexxus in w12 and danielovic in w15 if it rings a bell, u play w78 too?

Yeah possibly from world 12 mate, can't remember which tribes I played in there, I think I ran one for a short period of time... I definitely know the RexxuS name though. Did you play 53?

Angacam and that mouse also bring back some memories!

DeletedUser

Yeah possibly from world 12 mate, can't remember which tribes I played in there, I think I ran one for a short period of time... I definitely know the RexxuS name though. Did you play 53?

Drama! That was a fun world...sort of...Hehehehehhe

RexxuS

Doing great how about you, I am here but just started and really only screwing about a bit. Was actually trying to look up some old mates to dig up some of my old leadership docs. Been playing TW2, wanted to show them some things about operation planning etc.

I'm donig fine thanks, and tw 2 any good? i hope u find em I dont have any records anymore though

RexxuS

yeah i actually have, w53 was the last world i played from start ^^

DeletedUser

I'm donig fine thanks, and tw 2 any good? i hope u find em I dont have any records anymore though

TW2...wow...very, uhm, different. Surprised how user unfriendly it is, cumbersome, missing a lot of little things we got used to in TW1. Little stuff like you cant BB Code a Barbarian village there because the BB Codes for villages work by the village name not coordinates.

DeletedUser

Hahaaa! Too many w6-ers to begin with. Damn that was a fun world. The same as was w30.

- SnafuMaster reporting in.

CDBurns

Yeah, there were A LOT of players on that world... Such a good time. I should have never left.. AH WELL. Lol.

Good to see you Snafu. LONG time...

DeletedUser107514

If you played w60 and were there deep in game gimme a holler in game

still playin under tryhardjuice1

devil667

Dont know about oldies, but a few evergreen people are lurking around this place it seems. :):icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

w21 here! The church of the flying spaghetti monster, then renamed Panda. Most people knew me by Jav. I currently play as redwood226. Feel free to get in touch if you once knew me or if you now want to get to do so.

Javi