W79 - Leadership To Be Determined

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
What problems are there with these terms?

They accurately reflect the challenge but make it clear for everybody to see who wins and who loses. And they are very simple to understand, so that neither Mattcurr nor yourself could possibly argue the result. You either win. Or you lose.

If there are no problems with these terms, which an impartial player who won't be taking part has suggested (me), then what problem is there in accepting them other than wanting an escape route?

DeletedUser111495

Is there a rule about recruitment ie... Not replacing a defeated account with another one after a certain time period? by that i mean you cant recruit half the map to replace accounts that give up, restart or get rimmed, otherwise it could take a while....

Asylum Escapee

I have nothing against either party... But I truly don't believe that shahyd will follow through. Why don't you accept those 3 very reasonable terms, and prove everyone wrong? I'd have more respect for the loser than the one who runs away.

Deleted User - 4669627

lol

i have said where i will start, the question is will matt show up

Michael Corleone.

You not accepting these terms lets me think you may pull something (like restarting). You have a history of not showing up so don't worry about matt and his "mates."

Deleted User - 4669627

I think both tribe leaders (Mattcurr and Shahyd) should agree to the the following rules 3, and whoever doesn't forfeit is declared coward and chicken for life.

1. The leaders must not quit the world until one tribe emerges clearly victorious over the other by direct action (eg rimming/catting down more of the other tribe's members).

2. The leaders must start in the same direction in roughly the same region, and cannot restart under any circumstance. If rimmed, they remain rimmed.

3. Shahyd is not allowed to try to bend these rules 3.

Seems fair to me :)
tbh i did not read this correctly when it was posted

1. agreed

2 is actually 3 parts...
a. The leaders must start in the same direction in roughly the same region - might be agreeable, but i might prefer to start close to alex who i supposedly ran from before? maybe alex can join us there, i am sure we can work something out here
b. The leaders cannot restart under any circumstance - obviously we may very well need to restart to fulfill the above, as i mentioned, i plan for hostilities to commence with 3 weeks and to reach full tribal involvement at 1.5 months, it does not matter where our enemies begin in the southeast, we will position ourselves within 3 week - 1.5 month range, they can start day 1 or day 3, we will accommodate their positioning and adjust as needed to facilitate the timeframe.
c. If rimmed, they remain rimmed - obviously i play accounts with a plan for them to be internalled, i certainly do not resurrect dead accounts, so if that is all you mean, ofc i am agreed. if this is instead an attack against my selfless playing style, i am going to do as i always have done and always will do ofc, i am going to play my accountS for the sake of the tribe. i am going to play whatever account is needed, wherever i am needed. duh. i have to assume you are not suggesting that i am going to do otherwise? :icon_confused:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I think that's a reasonable compromise.

What would your view on who is the 'winner' be? Because my concern is that you don't have an average person's opinion on who is actually a winner.

Deleted User - 31145

this is looking to being a decent war :) good luck to both parties and may the best tribe win without any cheating

Deleted User - 4669627

I think that's a reasonable compromise.

What would your view on who is the 'winner' be? Because my concern is that you don't have an average person's opinion on who is actually a winner.
thank you and you may have a valid point, ideally one tribe would disband or accept surrender as this would be the least ambiguous outcome, but i am open to suggestions

Deleted User - 4669627

^^ :icon_redface:

i am not the only one who remembers me :icon_eek:

Deleted User - 4669627

[1/27/2015 5:14:30 AM] al haji rasul al masiha: before i was a can of spam, i was yoda

not sure which of my mates you were Gorean, but they were all good, add me on skype and join us in w79

DeletedUser112146

hmm no idea if there are any spots left available but I might as well try! So im was hoping I could join your premade if you want to know more feel free to add me on skype username : aiva237

DeletedUser106023

Skyset, W62, MEOW! rank 5, looking for pre made, anyone :)?