TNTD vs TSU

velibor

Lol there is only 1 spy left but the info is being passed around to a dozen of people that hate TSU...Its easy to conclude from just looking at the chat since everyone is copy pasting the exact same 2-3 things :) Its funny how they never get creative with this shit and try a lil better to conceal that...

As got wop, rofl you were passing info, never said you were a spy but you definetly did pass info around... stop with the bs I know because I was the one that caught you.

Last edited:

DeletedUser116902

I swear to you velibor, you've got more than 5 spies in your tribe. Happy?

DeletedUser

Lol there is only 1 spy left but the info is being passed around to a dozen of people that hate TSU...Its easy to conclude from just looking at the chat since everyone is copy pasting the exact same 2-3 things

:) Its funny how they never get creative with this shit and try a lil better to conceal that...

As got wop, rofl you were passing info, never said you were a spy but you definetly did pass info around... stop with the bs I know because I was the one that caught you.

TSU to war ith TNTD , not only two tribe but also ask RYTHIM to join, well done diplo make most top ten tribe as ally ..

but your work will be more excellent if this game name TRIBAL HUGGERS not TRIBLE WARS

latest

DeletedUser116902

I don't mind posting every circular post and every OP in public. Want me to? :icon_evil: :lol:

DeletedUser

"Caught" us? You mean suspecting us of being a spy because we asked for a NAP with KOH is "catching" us? I'll say it again, we had no need to spy, nor did we. Practically everyone who wants to know what's going in TSU already knows. You have so many spies you could make a top 10 tribe with just them. :lol:

dlcell

As you can see, I am an old player. I decree TNTD as the winner of this conflict!