Start of World 80

DeletedUser105718

Your name explains your response, less people play tw now, the reason? Settings and most worlds people play for PP and now TW charges PP for everything. People don't wanna spend more money for a game that was free at the beginning when it came out. Last i knew we all can express our opinions and if you look up to other comments they all say the same thing. I do agree with your thought on the whole friend thing. Thats the only reason i still play is cus the old friends here. Other than that settings are god awful anymore.
"I don't like something. So that's the reason this game is shit"

^ Basically your logic. I won't even try explaining why you're wrong.

Metal Duck

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You're playing uk classic right now.

It isn't no hauls.

Glad to see you finally have grown to acknowledge you're a lousy player.

The last time I played on the UK server was UK3. It wouldn't be the first time somebody has tried to impersonate me, it's understandable though, who wouldn't want to try and emulate perfection?

I haven't played in 6 months but I could still wreck you right now; spending less than 2 hours per day, soloing, with you co-playing, like I did the last time. That's the hard truth old friend.

mattcurr

MD is the goat troll

MD is a decent player, which I have no doubt he knows hes not as good as he says he is. And nauz you're an idiot for saying otherwise and getting beaten by him in the past just shhh :X

DeletedUser

Anybody know when the next no haul world will begin? No time for the constant farming and sleepless nights for the first month just to keep up with the multi player accounts and all that.

Just want a good ole 1 player account no haul world (yes I know they could still co-play, but somewhat diminishes the advantage).

DeletedUser110464

No one knows for sure but knowing that even numbered worlds all have the extra pp features, I could only assume that it would most likely be an odd numbered world. Beyond that no one knows really. Although since w65, w71, and w77 were no hauls worlds it might be more likely to be ~w83 if the trend continues.

setorines

Err?

I've never said he's not a decent player.

I would think that calling him a "lousy player" kinda equates to the same thing.

also, the settings seem fine. And I think people that are complaining about the unit speed are forgetting they usually inverse the world speed and unit speed so the troops always move at speed 1.

DeletedUser105718

also, the settings seem fine. And I think people that are complaining about the unit speed are forgetting they usually inverse the world speed and unit speed so the troops always move at speed 1.
Last few world unit speeds: 1.2; 1; 1; 1.2; 1; 1; 1.25; 1; 1; 1; (average - 1,065)

The current speed is going to be 1.05, seems pretty regular to me, not sure why people would bitch about it so much, unless they hated pretty much every world since forever. (I don't even remember a world that had higher unit speed than 1.3 in the last few years). Asides from the church and hauls (and possibly archers), I don't really see anything out of the ordinary.

Ignoramus of the Law

olpo0aF.png
X9qdIgv.png

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
:icon_confused: easiest argument to win is when you just have to quote someone contradicting their own statement a few inches up.

How about in proper context.

He said good players only play no hauls. I simply referenced him playing a non-no-hauls world.

Obviously tongue in cheek as such.

You're too smart to play the idiot matt.

DeletedUser85032

How about in proper context.

He said good players only play no hauls. I simply referenced him playing a non-no-hauls world.

Obviously tongue in cheek as such.

You're too smart to play the idiot matt.
"good players only play no hauls"
then you claim that you are good?
context is irrelevant when you just admitted that only good players play no hauls.
please, mattcurr is better than you and has more forum posts that you. just walk away before you make a bigger fool of youself

DeletedUser102496

BRING BACK 116 POINT STARTUPS!

Many people probably agree
:icon_cool: