Top 20 discussion

mattcurr

Are you trying to wash this guy's brains? Ofc timming is important :| Especially in case player is not a turtle as i heard u are. For this kind of players moving troups around is the only way to defend...
Any player who thought timing was the only way to defend I'd kick out of shake

Garrock

Any player who thought timing was the only way to defend I'd kick out of shake

I agree that there are different strategies that can be used, and that perfect trains are not the only way a player can noble.. I have a question.

How many players would you allow in the tribe who couldn't send a decent train, snipe or backtime?

twenty-five

I agree that there are different strategies that can be used, and that perfect trains are not the only way a player can noble.. I have a question.

How many players would you allow in the tribe who couldn't send a decent train, snipe or backtime?

*Snipe and backtime

mattcurr

If they couldnt send a decent train? Id teach them better ways to noble. If they couldnt send due to knowledge well by god if they knew everything but that Id be happy to teach that that takes about 1 minute.

But the original conversation was 450 ms vs 300 ms trains. And if you think there is a damn bit of difference you dont know how to snipe or time or use proper trains.

d4m0

If they couldnt send a decent train? Id teach them better ways to noble. If they couldnt send due to knowledge well by god if they knew everything but that Id be happy to teach that that takes about 1 minute.

But the original conversation was 450 ms vs 300 ms trains. And if you think there is a damn bit of difference you dont know how to snipe or time or use proper trains.

Ah matt i think you've been spending too much time with nauzhror, you had people skills back when i last knew you :S Obviously 300ms trains aren't snipe proof and it isn't a magic number and yadayadayada strategy blah
like i'm not completely ignorant

The point is that this guy has no knowledge of any of this. He thinks that sending a single village's 'nuke' and nobles at a target he has 50% morale when attacking is intelligent, and he backed that up with another amazing train to a different vill that got sniped so many times we might as well have stacked it.

If he had taken into account all the lovely stuff you're getting your knickers in a twist over we wouldn't be having this conversation because my buddies and probably myself by now would have been rimmed already.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Ah matt i think you've been spending too much time with nauzhror, you had people skills back when i last knew you :S Obviously 300ms trains aren't snipe proof and it isn't a magic number and yadayadayada strategy blah

The point is that this guy has no knowledge of any of this. He thinks that sending a single village's 'nuke' and nobles at a target he has 50% morale when attacking is intelligent, and he backed that up with another amazing train to a different vill that got sniped so many times we might as well have stacked it.

If he had taken into account all the lovely stuff you're getting your knickers in a twist over we wouldn't be having this conversation because my buddies and probably myself by now would have been rimmed already.

What account are you on?

mattcurr

:icon_neutral: You specifically said 450 ms train was a problem thats exactly what you said. Its not really a problem at all

I never said timing is the only way to defend
For this kind of players moving troups around is the only way to defend...

:icon_neutral: Since for all players moving troops around is important and the exact context of what you said was about sniping and timing what else could you have meant by this

Given that you both changed your own opinions mid argument Ill ignore this from here on. Is oops I was wrong so hard to type?

arabela

Nice to see you, Axl. I wish i could see u in a 1 vs. 1 with Matt to show him that timming is still important, even u have other skills aswell :)

@ Matt

Saying timming is not important cause you can do other stuff, strategic wise, is like saying you still can walk even u lost your left leg. Yes, you can, but wouldn't be better with both legs? I think yes ;)
Dw Matt, i know what your problem is. You like attention and u are trying to be "special", and for this u are saying all kind of things that can "shock" everybody, since all of us know u are a good player. "Wow, Mattcurr said sniping isn't important!!! Wow, from tomorrow I won't snipe any trains...I'll try "strategicly" stack all" :))

mattcurr

Dw Matt, i know what your problem is. You like attention and u are trying to be "special",

:icon_neutral: I realize English isnt your first language. So even when you're rude I try to explain things again. So lets try this one more time. I love the irony of garrock bemoaning people flaming people when I keep all comments ingame and he and his cronies contiue to attempt to belittle me as a person

1) My first comment was that 450 ms train vs 300 ms train doesn't matter at all.

2) I've said timing is not all that important. Ive had to snipe here and time as well. I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NEVER SAID TIMING ISNT IMPORTANT AT ALL READ FOR CHRIST'S SAKE

But on the whole yes it is unimportant as for axl in a 1 on 1 to show how good timing is, its a drastic misunderstanding of how this game is played, and my aversion to saying something is important is not an inability to do it I can snipe a 1 ms window and that is really my inital point. A 400 ms window a 300 ms window by god what difference does it make could snipe either in my sleep even though I rarely snipe anymore and am hardly as good at it as I used to be

Last edited:

twenty-five

Sniping(and timing as a whole) is useful, but most certainly people overrate it's importance.

arabela

@ Matt

Saying that english is not my first language won't help the thing u said :)

I wasn't more rude as you were in the other thread we argued. Also, i wont get in examples again to show you that u are absolutly wrong with your remark. Go on, say more from your "lessons about tw", i wanna be entertained ;)

Last edited:

mattcurr

total bullshit and avoidance

No its not. And this is why its embarrassing for you, if you honestly think sending a 400 ms train vs an 900 ms train vs a well done 30 minute train makes a damn bit of difference you know nothing of strategy in this game and little of tactics :/

Ill be honest I bet 1/2 of my trains arent what ever the minimum is in this world I dont even know I never check how many MS my trains are

you responded to this with this. Where exactly did I say timing wasnt important

U still can't say timming is not important... .
Clearly you're seaking my attention since I never said timing wasnt important so just go away or quote me saying timing is not important otherwise you're a useless troll who imediately went to personal insults.

Last edited:

arabela

From everything you said it gets to this conclusion. I didn't troll u any single bit as for being useless i can say same remark about you. Not sure how come u are so sensitive as you went much more faster on indirect insults in the thread about familly tribes, where seems I was not the only one that doesn't have english as first language. There were others who understood same thing as me from your affirmations. Again, here...are u sure I was the only one that missunderstood you?

And if you think I am seeking for attention, you are wrong. I just dislike "the way you put the problem on the table". And since this is a public forum and not your personal forum, get used with "trolls" like me who knows a bit from this game and can't bite some of your nonsenses....

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Timing is for nubs

This might be what sparked the argument bcuz, personally, I thought u were saying timing is not important. Maybe arabela felt the same. I will go on to say that while u seem to want to raise the game play level ingame by pointing out different strategies u sometimes come across as rude & abnoxious. Don't know if that is to try and spark more debates on the forums to bring some life here or u just like pushing buttons.