Money Matters

Ignoramus of the Law

LFMAO....

I'm the duke of this guy. He is a millionaire so he can do what ever he wants hahaha (Im out of PP so i might ask him if he have some spare pps) . I find it very amusing though and believe me,his troop counts are massive. He have 250 Cats to stone everyone on site and HC's is tremendously out numbered the total HC count of the tribe.

I dunno about his reason why he keep on Nobling bonus villages. Probably he enjoy catting villages than nobling it.
By all means, i think he is quite unique lol.

1. Become milionaire
2. Play TribalWars

Damn :)) I have been the exact same thing. Just in the wrong order.

d4m0

You know nothing in this game you seem to miss the point! your insults has been noted and disgarded. dont speak to me i could care less of what you think..now go away my little pesty friend.:icon_rolleyes:

Yes buddy, the one who advocates barbling over farming and boasts of his '6 million point account' knows a lot more about tw than I do

Learn to play

DeletedUser84793

Yes buddy, the one who advocates barbling over farming and boasts of his '6 million point account' knows a lot more about tw than I do

Learn to play

i was making a point for cluster building could care less if you agree or not! now go away you bore me!:icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Wow, a 6 million point account?? I can only ever dream of having one that size!!

I suspect my bedtime reading this evening will be The Further Adventures of Baron Von Barbmunchausen!!

DeletedUser84793

Wow, a 6 million point account?? I can only ever dream of having one that size!!

I suspect my bedtime reading this evening will be The Further Adventures of Baron Von Barbmunchausen!!

Not many can make it to 6 million+ Barb munching Or Not. It was a hell of a cluster i tell ya..lol

DeletedUser

I know one guy nobled 2437 barbarian villages on one world.......

DeletedUser84793

He made it to 40 million points......

i nobled players as well but i had nobled lots of barbs in the process i had at one time over 600 villages with that guy having 2437 villages..I bet he was about or close to 40 million. that must have been sweet to..he could have nuked a whole k at one time..lol

DeletedUser117702

xxstealthyxx
Js, 'could care less' implies that you do care and you could care less. Maybe couldn't care less is the phrase you were looking for? Or do you actually care? :p

DeletedUser84793

Js, 'could care less' implies that you do care and you could care less. Maybe couldn't care less is the phrase you were looking for? Or do you actually care? :p

Those drugs your taking..just stop! their making you freak out and your world is starting to crumble before you..lol Best of luck with that!:icon_wink:

DeletedUser111495

I get a lot of heat saying this..but their is nothing wrong with nobling barbs they produce troops just as good as a players village..and if your active 24/7 its even better! their is nothing i wont noble..im a cluster freak!
And this is why you struggle every world :)

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
never struggled when i play full time...you see i think you got me wrong here..i dont care about winning or losing..all i care about is the thrill of the kill...just that simple..if i happen to get to the end game so bid..if i dont..its just pass time for me..I enjoy this game even if i do lose..I never struggle on anything.

I get a lot of heat saying this..but their is nothing wrong with nobling barbs they produce troops just as good as a players village..and if your active 24/7 its even better! their is nothing i wont noble..im a cluster freak!

DeletedUser112794

Players like -Sakura- are really needed for this game dude :p And it's not that much about the money since it is possible to trade pp for resources. (Anyways, I've just got back to TW after a 1-2 year absence so what do I know)

I <3 seeing people pay for resources.

Hopefully it means more no haul worlds in the future as innogames make their money from those guys.

DeletedUser84793

I <3 seeing people pay for resources.

Hopefully it means more no haul worlds in the future as innogames make their money from those guys.

I will continue to fund innogames..they deserve it..TW is one of the very best games to date online. I have no problem sticking a couple thousand into this game..I love premium and flag worlds..helps speed things up a bit. But i can understand some of you cant afford it..all i can say is get a job make some money..this aint welfare..you on a very high quality game site...from time to time innogames does come up with a world you can afford to play their fair about it..stop playing this one and wait until a cheaper server opens up for the hard cases..just that simple..lol stop complaining!:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Ill be your huckleberry...bring it! the question is will you be around? the whole roman tribe has tried and failed...and others as well..I have a force you only wish you have. their is more to me then you know my friend. don't focus on my numbers in my tribe..their is a big world out their and their is plenty of tribes who work for me! just that simple. its amazing what money can do in this premuim world and the power it creates...not to mention im the most active player in the history of this game. and if by some chance i get rimmed...im still here no biggy..ill just build my village back up and continue to attack my victims! you dont threaten me and im sure not scared of you or any one else..you have a lot to learn about me...im not your average noob your use to playing with. have a good day...i got things to do..you players here who dont like me..its all good i dont like you as well. cheers!:icon_wink:

honestly...are you related to velibor/the serbian empire??

d4m0

I will continue to fund innogames..they deserve it..TW is one of the very best games to date online. I have no problem sticking a couple thousand into this game..I love premium and flag worlds..helps speed things up a bit. But i can understand some of you cant afford it..all i can say is get a job make some money..this aint welfare..you on a very high quality game site...from time to time innogames does come up with a world you can afford to play their fair about it..stop playing this one and wait until a cheaper server opens up for the hard cases..just that simple..lol stop complaining!:icon_razz:

What a great player

Thanks for funding decent players' premium and also building up your village for us :icon_rolleyes:

An Bhoran

The satisfaction of playing to end world and running a 7+million point account never using PP to assist was pretty satisfying I have to say.

However having done that it was also quite brutal at times over the 3 years.

So in truth there's plusses and minues for both aspects of playing and paying.

In the end it comes down to what do you want to gt out of the game.

mike62

Come on man! You have gone to far with this One, just becasue you spend you pocket money on the game every month don't start bragging about something you haven't got. Plenty of people pay to play the game but they don't brag about it and make stories up about Monopoly money.
Lets just say i beleive you pay something in monthly, it wil be a long time before you get to the so called Thousands you claim to have paid.
People with real money don't brag about it and the quicker you learn this the better.