Man it's been a while

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Some things have changed a lot. Some things haven't changed at all. I'm surprised I still remembered the password to get in here.

*waves* at the familiar faces. "Well met!" to the unfamiliar faces.

I'll try to remember to pop in here again within the next few days to see if anyone responds, but I've been really bad at following through on things and keeping in touch with people lately.

*bows out*

xRedDevil

Druid! Seems like the time for people to be popping back, honestly after the last time I thought I wouldn't pop back but it's good to come back every now and again

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You should get on skype ;__;
I stopped going on Skype shortly after people stopped messaging me frequently there. I go on once in a blue moon if someone expects me to be on at a specific time.

MF an Elder Moderator, what has the world come to ;P
Timo's had an orange name since before I last was here, several years ago. You're way late to the party.

As far as revivals go, I doubt I'll be part of anything. It already took me four days to remember to check back here, and I haven't even looked at any of the other threads.

DeletedUser

I love you all so much :3

Enjoy the feels. Time to disappear again for another few months.
Woosh~~~

DeletedUser

i dont think i like your siggy. its making me think too hard about mine. im not a fan of thinking

DeletedUser

unless im trying to turn super saiyan

[spoil]
ussj_vegeta-large.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Some things have changed a lot. Some things haven't changed at all. I'm surprised I still remembered the password to get in here.

*waves* at the familiar faces. "Well met!" to the unfamiliar faces.

I'll try to remember to pop in here again within the next few days to see if anyone responds, but I've been really bad at following through on things and keeping in touch with people lately.

*bows out*

Hey Rebekah hope you are well :)

I love you all so much :3

Enjoy the feels. Time to disappear again for another few months.
Woosh~~~

Kusty <3