How do Goats drive Boats? - Size Matters

DeletedUser

a-goat-in-a-boat-in-a-moat-300x214.jpg

Well, I'd asked SIZE MATTERS to do us the honor, and create a PNP thread, where we could sit around in a circle (indian style) and converse over this major battle -- But apparently we are not big enough to get our own PNP thread,. :icon_sad: so I will do it (even though I am tired of writing, from being a w80 blogger).

Hello there, I am the leader of INmate [who?] INmate. We are a small tribe on the rim. Big things come in small packages, they say ;)

So, for those who aren't aware, INmate and Alcatraz -- our kissing cousins; partners in crime (whatever you want to call it etc..); are in a battle for our lives against Goats driving boats.

I am posting about this because there's not much happening on these forums, and this is BIG news :D

To the leaders of SIZE MATTERS, you'll hear no excuses from me....

You out numbers us 10 to 1 - in village count (over 200 more villages), you recruited our biggest allied player, who used to coordinate with us and know our online times - as evidence by him hitting us in our sleep; you have 3 allies who even have academy tribes bigger than us -- some who have attacked us, which is kind of ridiculous, considering the odds are already STACKED

Nevertheless, like I said, no excuses from me, but if you do not pull this off in time, (and this becomes a war of attrition) you will eventually have another tribe hitting you in the east - even if they are your allies there too, you'll have to betray one of the three, eventually - or they will betray you.

You say you need MORE room to grow, but our villages would only feed 3 of your members (we aren't SUPER SIZED; more like a happy meal. Most of your members will starve to death.

Big things come in small packages :icon_twisted:
AG

[spoil]
Eat away boys: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcJjMnHoIBI

25350_large

Brought to you by:
Inmates are Running the Asylum; Alcatraz productions[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: INmate, Dblock
Side 2:
Tribes: Goats, Boats

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 79
Side 2: 276
Difference: 197

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 17
Difference: 12

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 370,728
Side 2: 1,482,111
Difference: 1,111,383

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 39,158
Side 2: 131,499
Difference: 92,341

chart

We are getting pooped on.

DeletedUser109813

You must not have seen very many goats in your days.

goat-surfing.jpg

Age of Ultron

Goats be like .
[spoil]

http-makeagif-com-media-10-24-2014-lmhnxh.gif

[/spoil]

Last edited:

DeletedUser

It took me until today to figure out why I was getting attacked literally seconds after I went to sleep.
I checked my friends list and still had JanJanz on it :icon_razz: - as I'm sure most of us did.

amish-buggy-silhouette.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHcunREYzNY

You may have won the battle, but this war isn't over yet...

DeletedUser

^ Not the sort of basic mistake most would admit on the externals.

Also well done to not imply he'd done anything wrong by capitalising on your rookie mistake, or that the outcome would have been any different if he werent on your friends list.

DeletedUser

^ Not the sort of basic mistake most would admit on the externals.

Also well done to not imply he'd done anything wrong by capitalizing on your rookie mistake, or that the outcome would have been any different if he weren't on your friends list.

He didn't clear me in my sleep, but others weren't so lucky. As to the outcome, I think the odds are certainly stacked against us, but we'll fight until the end and do what we can do, but with such an advantage we'll likely run out of troops eventually - we are hitting nothing but stacks, and really just re-capping, catting acadamies, and pre-nobling noble attacks. Destroying what we can, with the amount of villages we have.

Players having someone they worked with, someone they helped to grow in the area (it was both ways); on their friends list, getting cleared over night, well I guess you're right that's there fault for trusting the situation. It is what it is.

People do play this game differently, and some will look for any type of edge they can get. I applaud them, as it seems to have worked, so far.

Last edited by a moderator:

Age of Ultron

Its funny to see e some Royale and W2V players playing under the same tribe/family tribe .That too the leader of W2V and kriegers pet dog .:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser117741

I heard krieger lives in his mothers basement playing tribal wars 24/7 shouting at people.

premade lycan

I wonder who leads these misfits, puppies running around in circles :icon_rolleyes:

premade lycan

Starting these silly wars. Who does that, the goats on the boats or the crazy inmates in the asylum.