Frenemies to the End

DeletedUser100696

Hey All You People,
Hey All You People,
Hey All You People,
Won't You Listen To Me!

For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. Sometimes this action is simple, subtle, easy to see. Other times, however, these actions are esoteric and are only found with a little digging. The action of Growth on this day, 15AUG2015 at 0:00:00 Server Time, is the reaction to numerous Loyal...or rather disLoyal actions.

The timeline between these two superpowers on world 74 is a long and extremely convoluted one. There are few who know the entirety, and even fewer that understand what has come to pass and why it has come to pass. Propaganda from either tribe has assured their members that the other is the evil doer, the shadow lurking, the magician trying to complete their, seemingly, mystical trick. In the end, however, it all boils down to the attitude and apparent disinterest from both parties in continuing the relationship. To say that any single party is to blame for the outcome would be asinine. As the old saying goes, it does indeed take two to Tango.

When we sit down and actually look at why Growth is declaring war on Loyal, it is only the most logical choice. It has nothing to do with personal ties. Growth has friends in Loyal and Growth has friends in NME. Stand back and look at it from a tactical overview and you see that Loyal is the better option to attack. Moreover, the long term plan that has been in place since Dan, Prometheus for those that don't know, and I first came into contact necessitated us having a few key regions. At the pace NME is going, you are going to lose my regions, and I can't allow that to happen.

I truly believe this is going to be a fun war. I do believe that many of the players in Loyal have a lot of skill under their belt, and it's been a long time since I played against a whole tribe of quality players. I've commented, quite often, in regards to the recruitment standards of Loyal. I suppose this will be a reasonable indication as to which strategy is better, recruit everything, or stick with people you know will have your back through thick and thin.

Growth is a brotherhood, built on friendship and mutual trust. Loyal is a festering pot of 'elite' players that all want people to listen to them, yet refuse to listen to others. The old saying is that "You must learn to follow before you can lead." If you need an example for this, just look at your leaders and those who are 'Council'. Threatening people with being kicked for not helping out, not following through with it, and then actually kicking someone that WAS helping out is not how you get people to respect you. Respect is earned. No title can give you that respect.

For those of you that want to end a world on the winning team, I'm sorry but Growth isn't recruiting. Our invites are currently out to those people that will be joining us and finishing the world on top. The only thing that is left to do is get nobled.

For those friends I have in Loyal, you knew this was coming if you can see the chess game. Loyal is four moves from checkmate, will you retire now and save some time, or are you too blinded to see the inevitability? Only time will tell. Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.

DeletedUser117803

And i went to shower, came back to see this.
Whale den... that's what you get if you take a shower .... :icon_neutral:

bomberace101

And i went to shower, came back to see this.
Whale den... that's what you get if you take a shower .... :icon_neutral:

Rumor has it Tuzain has not showered since April 12th 2014.

6c870252e1bd3660bb5e3193e6711bd8.png

DeletedUser

acdc.jpg

the world at war in tribal wars who would have thought it would happen
good luck and enjoy

FamousInferno

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I'm guessing this means the 1v1v1 that I was hoping for won't be happening. What a shame, What a great and cool war to end the world that would have been. But instead we get this. I pass on my disrespect to Growth leadership, and additionally it's members. I'm glad I stopped investing time into this world as I found it stale, the 2v1 at least confirms my opinon on this world. On the upside a large portion of Loyal have been 2v1'ing since the start of the world, I guess it's poetic that our last war is a 2v1 as well. Best of luck growth. I hope this world is less boring to you guys as it is for me.

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Loyal is 2v1'ing since the start of the world? Don't make me start another hate post on Loyal, I've done few of those especially against Sam. Your manipulative b*tch leader had it coming.

Anyway, i came for a 'Good Luck Growth'.

Sir TJ

Either way....everybody gets uptight about a 2 vs 1 or 6 vs 1 'gang bang' or whatever you want to call it....

But an entire tribe ops 1 or 2 players and thats not the same?...

Same deal, its a war game...get over it.

Goodluck NME and Growth 2 vs 1! :lol:

Looks like I returned to 74 just in time for hug fest!

FamousInferno

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Loyal is 2v1'ing since the start of the world? Don't make me start another hate post on Loyal, I've done few of those especially against Sam. Your manipulative b*tch leader had it coming.

Anyway, i came for a 'Good Luck Growth'.

Loyal vs Tipsy + Tispy2 + Armada + Hope + Incognito (All occurred at the same time)
Loyal vs Growth, PCB, Yay!, Gone Bad
Loyal vs Growth, Yay! (Again)

Additionally we were fighting 2v1's With old Armada + Angry,

Of the 22 war's Loyal has participated in, Loyal's war statistics show they have never taken part in a war where they had the superior number of allies compared to their enemy. (With the exception to 1 war which was against a minor tribe and was a bit of a joke.)

Edit: I just think it's more credible for either a Growth or NME victory if they won on fair terms, no one is going to congratulate a winner than merely 2v1's especially when it's a Rank 1,3 2v1'ing a rank 2 tribe.

OTDDeathAwaits

Loyal vs Tipsy + Tispy2 + Armada + Hope + Incognito (All occurred at the same time)
Loyal vs Growth, PCB, Yay!, Gone Bad
Loyal vs Growth, Yay! (Again)

Additionally we were fighting 2v1's With old Armada + Angry,

Of the 22 war's Loyal has participated in, Loyal's war statistics show they have never taken part in a war where they had the superior number of allies compared to their enemy. (With the exception to 1 war which was against a minor tribe and was a bit of a joke.)

Edit: I just think it's more credible for either a Growth or NME victory if they won on fair terms, no one is going to congratulate a winner than merely 2v1's especially when it's a Rank 1,3 2v1'ing a rank 2 tribe.

You can blame NME/Growth as much as you like but when do you see 1st and 3rd 2v'ing 2nd?
Surely there is something else at play - especially considering Growth were previously your allies.
Instead of taking pot-shots about honour and the 'right thing' to do. How about you go question your leadership how it all went wrong?

It was only 5 or 6 months ago you had what appeared to be a stable alliance with Growth, manipulated almost every tribe(+PIGS) along the rim to war NME. Since then it has gone downhill.

You are asking the wrong people why...

OTDDeathAwaits

Side 1:
Tribes: Growth
Side 2:
Tribes: Loyal

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 49
Side 2: 1
Difference: 48

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 451,731
Side 2: 9,723
Difference: 442,008

chart

Sir TJ

Dick move as an ally but well played. Don't care what side of the fence I'm sitting on. Well played strategy on behalf of NME and Growth. Growth capping rear villages freeing up stacks on NME front.

Who cares who to blame, there enough people saw this coming between known relations between members of NME and Growth, and the lack of any alliance activity. Loyal should of better prepared themselves for this instead of waiting for it to happen.

DeletedUser

Dick move as an ally but well played. Don't care what side of the fence I'm sitting on. Well played strategy on behalf of NME and Growth. Growth capping rear villages freeing up stacks on NME front.

Who cares who to blame, there enough people saw this coming between known relations between members of NME and Growth, and the lack of any alliance activity. Loyal should of better prepared themselves for this instead of waiting for it to happen.

growth did follow the old ways that shows honor they did inform loyal that the alliance was over prior to declaring. also it seems like a fact based declaration more than a flaming one. if I read it correctly it was based on areas of the map going to growth or at least being secured by loyal. when loyal couldn't get the agreement done growth instead of allowing there future plans being trashed reacted.

I not sure how this world will end but tuzain did show something I haven't seen in a long time. respect for the game and its players well played sir well played.

best regards lesss

Prometheus

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
Great declaration Tuz. I can't wait to see these wars from the sidelines. Although I will be rooting for Loyal simply because I know more people there and have more friends there than Growth, respect on the cool declaration.