Washing Away The SINS

• Thread starter DeletedUser114869
  • Start date

DeletedUser114869

MFW people don't know how to read...

1474.gif

Goodluck SIN should be an interesting war!
Goodluck with reading Brad, and Good luck to Gents to!

I would never invite Greg he is about useless as most of Destiny. As you can see I was calling him a shit player, why would I invite him after calling him that. It's called see how loyal he is and he proved that he isn't and is just an account hopper.

DeletedUser102104

You clearly asked Greg to join, you guys have asked The Devil Monster to join about 100 times(yes everyone, it has been that much). You've tried poaching members, but you have never had any success.

DeletedUser114869

You clearly asked Greg to join, you guys have asked The Devil Monster to join about 100 times(yes everyone, it has been that much). You've tried poaching members, but you have never had any success.

I spoke to Gareth well before he even joined your tribe. Please go back and reread. So why don't you stop talking shit and actually do something in game or are you going to find some lame ass excuse like you do every time and quit?

DeletedUser102104

:lol: You are a funny man Brad, I was not talking shit. August 23rd, Balian mailed The Devil Monster. You guys were begging ever after he joined and the love began. You need to get your head out your ass Brad, I have done more to prove myself on this world then you have. I'm sure my tribe can vouch for me on that, as they know more about me then anyone else on this world.

DeletedUser114869

:lol: You are a funny man Brad, I was not talking shit. August 23rd, Balian mailed The Devil Monster. You guys were begging ever after he joined and the love began. You need to get your head out your ass Brad, I have done more to prove myself on this world then you have. I'm sure my tribe can vouch for me on that, as they know more about me then anyone else on this world.

I can't help what one of my members do and who they talk to. You have not done shit to prove yourself but try to lie and deceive people then try to have Greg threaten people if they don't do what he ask them to do.

DeletedUser117865

I would never invite Greg he is about useless as most of Destiny. As you can see I was calling him a shit player, why would I invite him after calling him that. It's called see how loyal he is and he proved that he isn't and is just an account hopper.

Well, you hear that Greg?

Goodluck SINS, I don't want to enter a flame fest on multiple forums with Gents ignorance.

Thinblueline is starting to panic with some quick replies and insults :X

Seems he may be beginning to regret this decision...

DeletedUser114869

Well, you hear that Greg?

Goodluck SINS, I don't want to enter a flame fest on multiple forums with Gents ignorance.

Thinblueline is starting to panic with some quick replies and insults :X

Seems he may be beginning to regret this decision...

Far from panic; I have no reason to panic. I am just not on my account and have the ability to be on the externals at the moment.

DeletedUser118298

Your so full of it perhaps you would like to tell us why you turned your back against us when you were in FOOLS world 63 when everyone supported you big time ?

http://www.twstats.com/en63/index.php?page=player&id=419934

I am particularly interested in your thought process, to why you would bring the issues of another world into this thread. I definitely don't agree that this is a good declaration but the least you could do is not rack up the past here.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Good to see another war on this world!

But on a slightly more sombre note...

If this is the best rank 1 could do for a PnP, then TW is truly dying.

Also, please check grammar before posting new threads. The 'are' is making me cringe.
Here Are Proof Of The Sins:

Last edited:

Michael Corleone.

And to think some gents member red repped me saying regimes pnp sucked. This is trash.

DeletedUser

I have one thing to say:

Please recruit Undead Billy Mays and make him head of your Pnp section because this was terrible, just terrible.

troyktdapus

7e4.jpg
ehhhem people so mean on the forums damn bet you would not talk this shit to peoples faces most of you

DVBBS

Enough of the bashing. Not every PnP is gonna be top quality so get over it. Thank you Brad for the effort put into this.... it was a good read and got the point across. and we will definitely see how Gents holds up against 3 tribes.

Good luck all and welcome to the madhouse WGGF (#throwbackfriday)

Michael Corleone.

7e4.jpg
ehhhem people so mean on the forums damn bet you would not talk this shit to peoples faces most of you
Are you a child or something? If someone does a terrible job at something I will tell them to their face no problem. It isn't "talking shit" its being honest.

No surprise however that you enjoy pictures of older women licking popsicles.

DVBBS

Interesting turn of events..... Batan seems to have left gents. I got a little bit of insight, anyone care to expand>?

554c33c2ecd2964f89959002ea24f736.png

editted for earls sake